Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Food nailbomb: so basically you want to **** up the forums and completely clog up the active topics because you're a gaping bumhole

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Nailbomb Posted:

Opinions are like bumholes i hear. that said i’ll try to stay constructive.

I’m pretty sure most if not all the people i find mildly funny have been banned for thier art.

Funny is taken from a individual perspective. That said i like to see real feeling there. Your all bumhurt about having to scroll back a page? how hard is it to find the last threads without my name as the last poster?

what keeps me from being the last poster in a active thread? the fact that it could get stickied for seemingly no reason. Why do you think i started necroing? Every action has a reaction.

I’m not so attached to the idea of spamming images, ban repeated images or repeated posts, i’ll gladly sit here for a hour going through ancient threads and making ****ty reponses to others just to get a idiot or 2 to fall for it and start the thread again. Thats where i get the LULz.

I will continue to adapt to your rules. Your only changing the context of the game.

that and making the mods power greater and allowing subjective use of it, that won’t help any of you any more than it will hurt me.

ya that’s exactly what this community needs

(reposting because i had to turn off idiot eraser to see it in the first place.)

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Nailbomb Posted:

Thats where i get the LULz.

Nailbomb

Avatar: 136542 Sun Apr 12 01:12:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

the guy that rolled around in **** the most

what this community needs?

just get back to the big jerkoff session you guys do everytime someone says something remotly witty. You’ll be happier as soon as you do, SO TERRIBLY SORRY for ****ing in your wheaties.Log in to see images!

”I’ve always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors.”

George A. Romero

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Flamebate got nailbombed

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

there’s something posted here but i dont see it. meh

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Nailbomb Posted:

I am bumhurt because I cannot spam like an idiot. I think I’m a superior troll because I’m a stupid piece of **** who can’t tell the difference between being a piece of **** and a clever troll.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Nailbomb Posted:

I DON’T LIKE FUNNY PEOPLE THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO ALONE

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

It’s like being crowned “the guy that rolled around in **** the most”. Yeah, he successfully kept everyone away from where he was, but not because they were put off by what he was doing. They just realized that anywhere he was smelled like **** and kept away from it. Literally anyone could do this. Most of us just realized that it takes a tremendous amount of effort for absolutely no reward.

Nailbomb

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I’m not listening becawsit hurts my sensitive feelings.

LOL @ the rest of the bumhurt responses.

Nailbomb edited this message on 07/11/2009 1:29AM

”I’ve always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors.”

George A. Romero

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Flamebate got nailbombed

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Nailbomb Posted:

the only reason everyone hates me is because they’re jealous

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Nailbomb Posted:

Nailbomb

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

BloodyDemise Posted:

No the reason everyone hates me is due to the fact that i have made them hate me.

George A. Romero

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Flamebate got nailbombed

Nailbomb

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

Naw thats HOGs thing

George A. Romero

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Flamebate got nailbombed

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Nailbomb Posted:

i an a heron i will kill myselff in mysleep and thesnn sawoolo ur didck if youu fond’t spot thiss in 33 amore threds.>

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Nailbomb Posted:

No the reason everyone hates me is due to the fact that i have made them hate me.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Nailbomb Posted:

——^

—-<—

—-<—>-

——||-

——VV—

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Nailbomb Posted:

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I don’t hate you, I find you mildly annoying and not very interesting, but hate is such a strong word.

Here’s some ice cream Log in to see images!

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

who

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Nailbomb Posted:

So there you have it Ladies and Gents. He admits to being a complete bumhole for no reason other than it filled that jar that represents his self satisfaction!

It will never get filled until he gets off the internet and gets something related to a life

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

RIP nailbomb you wont be missed

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

RIP nailbomb you wont be missed

Why did you permaban Nailbomb?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!