Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores Face it

If you’re whining about how everyone’s an unfunny fabulous person and 4chan is ruining your fun, guess what? You’re the problem.

Your form of humor isn’t even humor; it’s all overdone “lolfine upstanding member of society” “lolwomen” “lolsex” jokes that are actually on par, if not worse, than the jokes on any other internet site. What you find funny is not based on the joke itself but rather on the person making the joke, which means that people who are actually on par with you hypocritical bumlickers in the comedy department using **** jokes get shunned because they’re “not adapting” while someone who does nothing but, say, spam IDC with **** jokes all day long (I’m bumuming due to an inability to find a job or get a girlfriend) gets critical acclaim because he’s been around longer.

You also insist on keeping up an atmosphere of “NNNNG MUST BE FUNNY ALL THE TIME!” where you’ll scream “BAD POSTER” at anyone posting anything; if you’re so concerned about people not adapting to your community, try making it a bit more open to people who don’t feel like being your personal dancing monkeys.

Also, I don’t give a **** if you people figure out who I am: if my name was plastered on the side of this post nobody would read it.

Also also, in before a ton of “hilarious” comebacks

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:11AM     | #

sup merc

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:13AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

sup merc

sup

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:13AM     | #

maybe someone would care though because it’s a semi decent post, but you made it in anon so whatever.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:14AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

sup merc

actually sounds more like nicco. merc is just stupid.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:15AM     | #

And i want to add that yes, this community is full of bumlickers and ****. But that doesn’t make kaisers and dragons any more interesting. If the “cool” people started doing it I would still think it sucks. If the cool people start making ****ty 4chan jokes it’s gonna suck. When a newbie comes and post something interesting I laugh.

so whatever with this post, it’s null and ANONYMOUS.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:17AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

maybe someone would care though because it’s a semi decent post, but you made it in anon so whatever.

Your forgetting my point that the person who makes the post matters more than the post itself.

Go ask Hobart Bliggity or someone with more rep to repost it.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:18AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Your forgetting my point that the person who makes the post matters more than the post itself.

Go ask Hobart Bliggity or someone with more rep to repost it.

i said it was a decent post because it does have a point. I would have liked to know who made it but whatever.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:20AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

i said it was a decent post because it does have a point. I would have liked to know who made it but whatever.

Here’s a hint; I am a rank nobody. I’ve not been here for more than a month. I’m also probably bitter because I get “dude you’re a bad poster stop talking lololol” every day.

How does that mess with your perception of the post?

Anonymous edited this message on 07/10/2009 5:37AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:25AM     | #

Also if you are e-famous on fwz you can flood the forums with **** no other human being on earth cares about Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 5:56AM     | #

Anonymous edited this message on 07/10/2009 6:58AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 6:57AM     | #

nobody likes forumwarz

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 7:10AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

nobody likes forumwarz

This times one thousand.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/10/2009 9:34AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!