Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Oh PS you can still see flamebate signatures when you're banned

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

So anyone that has shock or w/e in their sigs is broadcasting it to anyone that just visits the site without creating an account hth

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Mods can remove sigs if they so choose to

Not that it matters anyway, now that shock is allowed in RP, the only place you can see sigs.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

dobnits Posted:

Not that it matters anyway, now that shock is allowed in RP, the only place you can see sigs.

what hobart is saying is that people without an account that take a look into the forums can see the shock images, which is umm… probably not nice??

Crinkz

Avatar: 165830 Sun Mar 22 02:17:42 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Hi, just wanting Crinkz to spend yet another BP to try and copy me. -CrinkzPipe

ChilePepino Posted:

what hobart is saying is that people without an account that take a look into the forums can see the shock images, which is umm… probably not nice??

Exactly this, if I were just checking the place out I’d see a bunch of

in posts and then shock in the signatures, and I probably wouldn’t want to log in to see what people were actually posting. But I guess if you guys don’t care about RP at all Log in to see images! Crinkz edited this message on 07/10/2009 4:05AM

dobnits Posted:

Because it’s really irritating if you stop by while you’re banned and see all the “Login to see images,” even for emotes, I’m going to guess that it’s really irritating for non-members, too. Sigs and avs still show up, which makes no sense whatsoever. It’s also stupid not to either just display the emotes or have them display as :whatever: code. They’re considered text in a post, anyway.

You see those, and you think, “What were those pics? Better check it out!” And then you log in and it’s just 10 emote posts.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

You see those, and you think, “What were those pics? Better check it out!” And then you log in and it’s just 10 emote posts.

Do people really read flamebait without logging in first? I certainly don’t.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Because it’s really irritating if you stop by while you’re banned and see all the “Login to see images,” even for emotes, I’m going to guess that it’s really irritating for non-members, too. Sigs and avs still show up, which makes no sense whatsoever. It’s also stupid not to either just display the emotes or have them display as :whatever: code. They’re considered text in a post, anyway.

this happens to me all hte time i ****in hate it

Sneaky27 Posted:

Do people really read flamebait without logging in first? I certainly don’t.

if you clear your cookies you have to re-log in and if you do that regularly sometimes it’s easier to read it w/o loggin in

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!