Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx Guys, guys, guys!

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

You know, if we’re advertising ourselves as trolls, how the hell are we supposed to actively and successfully troll people? Just listen to me. “Lost” has better cohesion than we do, and is capable of ****ing off more people than all of us combined. The reason for this is that show hides its purpose as a trolling center. Game over, man, nobody’s going to get ****ed off at anything we say or do, and all we rely on in our trolling attempts are variations of “fabulous person” insults and goatse images.

We need to step it up a bit. Start getting less stupid.

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken edited this message on 07/09/2009 9:41AM

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

stfu no one cares

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken Posted:

HERP DERP

cool story, bro!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken Posted:

You know, if we’re advertising ourselves as trolls, how the hell are we supposed to actively and successfully troll people? Just listen to me. “Lost” has better cohesion than we do, and is capable of ****ing off more people than all of us combined. The reason for this is that show hides its purpose as a trolling center. Game over, man, nobody’s going to get ****ed off at anything we say or do, and all we rely on in our trolling attempts are variations of “fabulous person” insults and goatse images.

We need to step it up a bit. Start getting less stupid.

You OBVIOUSLY need to lurk moar. Seriously don’t come here and talk out of your bum again or I will hurt you.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Fingerz Posted:

You OBVIOUSLY need to lurk moar. Seriously don’t come here and talk out of your bum again or I will hurt you.

lol

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

lol serious thread in rp

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!