Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Episoide two

pbwhiteboy

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I just beat the nuclear power plant mission and it said i started playing episode 2… but i didn’t buy it. Why did this happen?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Are you playing the first part court scene, that’s free, when you pay you get the first conversationsome korean guy whose name i always forget

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

You get the first part of Ep. II, the Phoenix Wright style minigame thing, but after that little thing is over, you will have to buy it.
Skyman747 edited this message on 07/08/2009 2:19PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

OP, I edited your post to spoiler tag part of it. Please remember there are people who haven’t gotten that far and don’t want to see spoilers.

pbwhiteboy

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

ok i see now… i was really confused

James-9001

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

When that first happened to me I thought I got episode 2 for free or the game thought I bought it already. Oh the disappointment.

FARTFACE-enjoy

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

MC Banhammer Posted:

OP, I edited your post to spoiler tag part of it. Please remember there are people who haven’t gotten that far and don’t want to see spoilers.

thanks

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!