Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Michael Jackson's daughter at funeral

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Is that genuine or performance do you think? I’m leaning toward performance

Those are beautiful kids btw I actually expected MJ’s kids to be hideous

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I am sure she feels that way, but I agree with performance.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

It seemed pretty fake. But it worked well in spite of that.

And I could have sworn some magazine/website said that MJ wasnt the father of any of the children. But I dont recall if it was one of the BS sources

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Is she even half black?

*confused*

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

dobnits Posted:

It seemed pretty fake. But it worked well in spite of that.

And I could have sworn some magazine/website said that MJ wasnt the father of any of the children. But I dont recall if it was one of the BS sources

lol i know who you are now

also that was one of the BS news, his children are really his apparently

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

I’m guessing none of you have lost a parent yet…

I don’t think she has the chops to act like that… nevermind that she just lost her entire world.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I want it to be real and also think it was real. It didn’t surprise me that his only daughter stepped up to say something. What a brave girl.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

I also want it to be real but if you see the whole service you do get the feeling that the crying was staged. The brother certainly looks like he’s faking it. I mean he was chewing gum looking all cool just a little while before…

but great stunt imo

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

Inertia Posted:

I also want it to be real but if you see the whole service you do get the feeling that the crying was staged. The brother certainly looks like he’s faking it. I mean he was chewing gum looking all cool just a little while before…

but great stunt imo

Have you been to a funeral as a pre-pubescent or pubescent? You hit a wall at some point, especially if it was your father.

As for what I believe.. I think she was terribly upset and felt pressured by her peers. She simply put on an “act” (as you call it…Log in to see images!) to show her loyalty to her father.

What would you expect if you were in shock.

SNEAKERKITTICAT edited this message on 07/08/2009 4:08AM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Wylin Posted:

Is she even half black?

*confused*

I have a friend who is as white as white can be. I went to his house and saw his mom was black – Log in to see images!

And while I know she is really sad, but I think that she was forced to say something. imo, that means performance.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Skyman747 Posted:

I have a friend who is as white as white can be. I went to his house and saw his mom was black – Log in to see images!

And while I know she is really sad, but I think that she was forced to say something. imo, that means performance.

Quite a coincidence that Michael started out black and somehow turned out basically white then his child seems to have been born with whatever he ended up with. I’m thinking someone better call Maury Povich and get some dna tests done.

That being said, even adopted or whatnot, I feel bad for the kids. I thought the girl was sad yet forced to say something, and it’s a family of performers so they probably coached her.

NosyParker

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

She was definitely obviously upset as her father just died(whether he was her biological parent or not doesn’t matter, he looked after her her whole life). Whether she was forced to speak or not I don’t know but I think she was genuinely that upset.

I still can’t believe her middle name is Michael.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

That sob at the end was definitely genuine. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt, because…uhhh….her dad just died. Log in to see images!

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

c’mon! cut the girl some slacks. Her dad just died.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

did you see the family all rubbing her and stroking her hair and stuff i think they’re purposely overdoing that to make her cry in public

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Inertia Posted:

did you see the family all rubbing her and stroking her hair and stuff i think they’re purposely overdoing that to make her cry in public

Again, I vote for the “Apparently you guys haven’t lost a parent at the age of like 12 years old.”

It’s real. Quit being such cynical bumholes. This isn’t trolling, it’s frustration with some of the above posters for thinking everyone on the planet is as devoid of emotion as them.

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

the trolls here obviously haven’t lost a parent yet and is still living in their house

l33tl00z3r

[Billy vs Snakeman -
Gamers
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Hey, just so you guys know, those are not MJ’s made kids. Nope, those are the store bought brand, cause don’t forget, MJ tried to make himself a white woman.

I got all confused, cause I read somewhere that the oldest son was one of the first to say MJ molested him, before the kid became his son.

Anyway, all that memorial bs only means one thing. No one cares if you hang babies, no one cares if you molest children, and no one cares if you are a complete wierdo, as long as you make decent music.

LONG LIVE DEATH METAL!

l33tl00z3r edited this message on 07/08/2009 9:01PM

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

l33tl00z3r Posted:

Hey, just so you guys know, those are not MJ’s made kids. Nope, those are the store bought brand, cause don’t forget, MJ tried to make himself a white woman.

I got all confused, cause I read somewhere that the oldest son was one of the first to say MJ molested him, before the kid became his son.

Anyway, all that memorial bs only means one thing. No one cares if you hang babies, no one cares if you molest children, and no one cares if you are a complete wierdo, as long as you make decent music.

LONG LIVE DEATH METAL!

this

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!