Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Now that my ban is done, can I have an explanation as to why it was given in the first place?

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I understand that MCB was getting sick of cleaning up me and leetlols contests, but the last contest I made and got banned for was a legitimate contest, and set up to run for a few months. Even in the most strict of interpretations of MCB’s “warning” (which was posted 30 seconds before my legal and non-spammy contest, clearly plenty of time to read and react to it Log in to see images!)I was only told not to create any more easily winable and mess-creating contests. The last contest would have run until October, which I hoped was enough time for MCB to cool down and get ready to hit “move thread” one more time.

I’m sorry I created extra work for your volunteer position of authority here MCB. I’m sorry that we tried to have fun outside of what normally goes on here. I understand how terrible it is to have to keep hitting “move thread” and how annoying our actions must have been, especially since you couldn’t have just left them for another mod or just ignored us completely and let our threads fall off the first page and die.

Had I made another spam thread, I would deserve the ban. Had I purposely made more work for you that day, i would understand the ban. Had I done anything remotely banworthy in the other threads, i would understand the ban. Hell, had you gotten back to me and said “I know it wasn’t against the rules but you ****ed me off so enjoy your ban” I might even respect that and leave it go. Right now, however, this stands as a snap and wrong judgement that you must have realized and just chosen to ignore because you couldn’t feel bothered to explain anything.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I agree. After reading your contest, it was a p bogus ban.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Welcome back, Hobart! Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Also can a mod please clarify if I’m able to make contests ever again or will they always result in me getting a week ban/the contest getting gbumed.

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

MC Banhammer’s hatred of dogs is making him incapable of impartial modding.

Requesting he be made to complete a dog sensitivity training course.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Also can a mod please clarify if I’m able to make contests ever again or will they always result in me getting a week ban/the contest getting gbumed.

Depends on what contests you are starting. Most of the ones before your ban were nothing but spam and annoying.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Depends on what contests you are starting. Most of the ones before your ban were nothing but spam and annoying.

And this is different from the hundreds of “help me get a peen and you get bpeeee!” contests how?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

And this is different from the hundreds of “help me get a peen and you get bpeeee!” contests how?

Because you didn’t make all the other contests, of course. Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I was about to post “lol, irony” because of your avatar.

Hello. Good day. I also feel that my ban was in error because MC Banhammer did not fulfill its requirements, thusly the toxx ban was just an excuse to direct his rage at some people trying to make the forum a little more entertaining for a few hours.

No other mods seem to be prone to such violent mood swings. I must therefore enter a vote of no confidence in MC Banhammer’s leadership.

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Ya, those contests may not be very original, but they have a goal. You were fooling around with xxxlolololxxx.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Ya, those contests may not be very original, but they have a goal. You were fooling around with xxxlolololxxx.

Please don’t start embarrbuming rumors.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

I actually thought it was funny for a while. Too bad people got banned, but the forum needed some fresh air imo.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Sorry, didn’t know a prerequisite of starting a contest was “contest can’t be fun.”

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Please don’t start embarrbuming rumors.

uhm if ur so embarrased of me why did you say yes when I asked you to prom?

BidSquid

Avatar: 121118 Sun Jan 18 02:23:35 -0500 2009

[Honourable Order o-
f Mascots Of Corpo-
rations
]

Level 27 Permanoob

From raw materials, or I'm of my shopping. It is forced I'll in order to enjoy.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

What is his goal was fooling around with leetlol?

Anything is better than the OMIGOSH POST ONE BILLION TIMES HERE FOR A 1/1000 CHANCE AT 1 BP LOLZ.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

BidSquid Posted:

Anything is better than the OMIGOSH POST ONE BILLION TIMES HERE FOR A 1/1000 CHANCE AT 1 BP LOLZ.

Apparently when you voluntarily moderate a website and provide a service to the community you can ban for things that **** you off and don’t affect the community in any way, except to entertain a few people.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

1337lol contest was not toxxable.

He stated that when MCB made a non-gay post he would get the bp. What is, or what isn’t gay is up for the contest starter to decide. The ban was MCB flying off the handle.

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

BidSquid Posted:

Then he could have done that on RP forums as well.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

This place is hilarious. CD means don’t do anything funny, while RP pretty much means you can post a whole bunch of **** that no one cares about or something that might be funny, just so it can be spammed with kaisers and other ****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!