Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n Domination Season End

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT RUSSIAN ROULETTE WAS AN AWFUL IDEA FOR A THEME WEEK, IT’S EVEN WORSE IF THERE’S DOUBLE MEDALS TO BE had.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Sancdar Posted:

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT RUSSIAN ROULETTE WAS AN AWFUL IDEA FOR A THEME WEEK, IT’S EVEN WORSE IF THERE’S DOUBLE MEDALS TO BE had.

The last russian roulette ended at a horrible time for me. Just got home from work, sat at the computer, and then the week ends. That would mean it finished mid afternoon in the US. Stupid theme benefits a tiny minority that have access to FW through the day. At the very most just set a 1-2 hour window or something.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The last russian roulette ended at a horrible time for me. Just got home from work, sat at the computer, and then the week ends. That would mean it finished mid afternoon in the US. Stupid theme benefits a tiny minority that have access to FW through the day.

The last russian roulette ended at a phenomenal time for me. Great theme benefited players who can’t be on at 9pm Eastern.

Lummilux

[WeChall]

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

This sounds like it can be funny.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Please no Russian Roulette with double medals. BB2 said he wanted strategy, not luck, to be more important in determining winners iirc.
Lummilux Posted:

This sounds like it can be funny.

that’s what they said about INCIT too, and look what happened there

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

The last russian roulette ended at a phenomenal time for me. Great theme benefited players who can’t be on at 9pm Eastern.

so what happens when it ends at 2:53 am EDT or some other time that’s just as obnoxious for you as it was for most dom players last time we had this theme? you and the others that benefited from it were lucky that the random time lined up with when you happened to play. I know I was still at work when it ended and was completely screwed.

If binge really wants to do russian roulette again, that’s fine. but please, not the last week of the season when people have planned like hell and fought all season long to get the coveted end of season peens.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

spacekadt Posted:

so what happens when it ends at 2:53 am EDT or some other time that’s just as obnoxious for you as it was for most dom players last time we had this theme? you and the others that benefited from it were lucky that the random time lined up with when you happened to play. I know I was still at work when it ended and was completely screwed.

If binge really wants to do russian roulette again, that’s fine. but please, not the last week of the season when people have planned like hell and fought all season long to get the coveted end of season peens.

Oh, I absolutely agree it should NOT be done on the final week.

I’m just saying there are other viewpoints to the fun and validity of Russian Roulette, to counter meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’s viewpoint.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

So your argument is that it’s a great theme because it benefited you. OK. Have you got any info on how many players can be on and at what time? I suspect it’s going to be a tiny minority that can be around mid afternoon US on a Wednesday, unless you’re unemployed, unemployable, under 5 years of age, or retired. The timing didn’t even benefit the majority of Europe. So who did benefit?

Also, if you want to benefit other timezones, why not let them know ahead of time? Rather than just ‘spend all week preparing, just incase you’re lucky enough to live in the right part of the world to be able to do something with your scoops’

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/02/2009 4:00PM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Right now there are 2 Brackets with 1 person in them with 6 Medals for this season. Could you imagine them getting the season end peen for getting double Medals out of that?

Just repeating ad nauseum.

I forget who said it, but a total streak reset for the last week would force strategy above Luck a bit more, or perhaps something which affects the brackets themselves such as a mid week shuffle. There’s a lot of possibilities for what to do, if you don’t like Russian Roulette or Double Medals, let’s hear alternatives people.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Dunatis Posted:

I forget who said it, but a total streak reset for the last week would force strategy above Luck a bit more, or perhaps something which affects the brackets themselves such as a mid week shuffle. There’s a lot of possibilities for what to do, if you don’t like Russian Roulette or Double Medals, let’s hear alternatives people.

Honestly, I’d rather wait to totally **** with concepts until we’re in a new season. If I were set up for peen this season and had been playing with hopes of peen, I’d be LIVID if you started ****ing with things in the last weeks of the season. Beyond the possible elimination of double medals in the last week, I’d highly discourage any sweeping changes to how things work between now and then.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

So your argument is that it’s a great theme because it benefited you.

And your argument that it was a horrible theme was because it hurt you.

We can dance like this all day. You keep putting forth arguments to make things the way you want, and I keep putting counter-arguments to make things the way I want. Doesn’t really get us anywhere, but hey, we can do it, right?

Honestly, some hard facts are necessary, and until CZ actually collects them, I think we’re all operating kind of in a vacuum here.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

anything yet on the precise ending week?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

So your argument is that it’s a great theme because it benefited you. OK. Have you got any info on how many players can be on and at what time? I suspect it’s going to be a tiny minority that can be around mid afternoon US on a Wednesday, unless you’re unemployed, unemployable, under 5 years of age, or retired. The timing didn’t even benefit the majority of Europe. So who did benefit?

Also, if you want to benefit other timezones, why not let them know ahead of time? Rather than just ‘spend all week preparing, just incase you’re lucky enough to live in the right part of the world to be able to do something with your scoops’

why not just move it to sunday

(saturday for america)

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Inertia Posted:

why not just move it to sunday

(saturday for america)

since we’re not in RP, I’ll stick to saying that this would logically improve dom a lot.

End dom at 9PM server time Saturday night.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

ghax Posted:

since we’re not in RP, I’ll stick to saying that this would logically improve dom a lot.

End dom at 9PM server time Saturday night.

I thought we’d already dismissed that idea because it would exclude anyone with a social life from participating. I’d rather play against people with a bit of personality.

Plato Shrimp

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 46 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Frankly when I run my anchor forums, I like to get a couple of Job Points. Putting it on Saturday would kinda put a wrench in this this. Also, social life.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I thought we’d already dismissed that idea because it would exclude anyone with a social life from participating. I’d rather play against people with a bit of personality.

so weekdays you can’t because you’ve got work/school

and weekends you can’t because you’ve got life

if you have both why are you here?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

seriously generic you didn’t get it on the other thread? People go out on Saturdays. Have friends, parties, families. The mayority of people want their saturdays free. Yeah moving it to a day without school/work would be comfortable, but I think most want it to be a day where they are gonna stay home anyway, regardless of school/work next day. Putting it on Saturday will leave even less of the site population playing domination because NO ONE or at least the vast mayority would be willing to sacrifice their real life to get a bigger pixel on a little community on the internet.

TL;DR: Go play WoW, they love people who stay on on Saturdays. People here have lives.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Inertia Posted:

so weekdays you can’t because you’ve got work/school

and weekends you can’t because you’ve got life

if you have both why are you here?

Saturday evening /= the entire weekend

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Saturday evening /= the entire weekend

so you’d like sunday?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!