Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n Domination Season End

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Currently it’s looking like it’ll be another 4-6 weeks.

It’s been 3 weeks since this post… are we looking at 1-3 weeks now?

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

It’s been 3 weeks since this post… are we looking at 1-3 weeks now?

This is on my mind more the closer I get to ending my streak. How much time do I have? There are more than two ways I can play this out, and what I do is entirely dependent on when the season ends. I may not have a realistic shot at an epeen, but I do want to be competitive on double medal week.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Spoke with ET, the now rough estimate is 1 month. When I have a firm date I’ll post it. I’m still undecided if we should do double medals Log in to see images!

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Spoke with ET, the now rough estimate is 1 month. When I have a firm date I’ll post it. I’m still undecided if we should do double medals Log in to see images!

Then I will repeat a scenario already put forth a few times. Dude with 6 Medals sweeps their bracket on that week. Not very difficult to do in those brackets, and get’s into the top 10 for it. Meaning it is beneficial to NOT play and that given the relative ease of brackets for 0 or 3. One could sweep brackets with a new character starting a streak since few people there actually play Dom, follow it up on the second week sweeping a bracket with 3 medals as many people there are beginners and won by sheer Luck and then on that third week when their streak is on the top win double medals for the e-peen.

Spending 3 good weeks to get into the top 100 is all fine and dandy but saying that all those Dom players who’ve spent the entire season getting where they are could be so easily dethroned is a bit of a kick to the nuts. But moreso do you want to say that it is good Strategy to not play Dom? Not exactly a way to encourage play.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Dunatis Posted:

do you want to say that it is good Strategy to not play Dom?

When I’m actively playing, I intentionally do/do not play certain alts in order to try to game them to be in the same bracket. So not playing is definitely a part of my strategy.

I’m not saying it works, though Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Dunatis Posted:

double medal strat

This has been done every single season and it’s surprising me to hear that four seasons in it’s finally being considered that double medals is a dumb idea. On the other hand, it’s nice to have a chance to catch up to the leaders when you’re behind.

Maybe three weeks where each week one of the three medal categories counts double, the way minscoops used to? Maybe instead of double medals, getting a medal scores exactly one bonus medal regardless of how many medals you got? This would keep it closer to double for higher brackets where there’s fierce competition over each medal (is there? I don’t pay attention!) but be less rewarding for people sweeping the lower brackets. Just a couple suggestions for the secret Dom task force to think about.

Edit: Also given that a full streak now takes several weeks to build, I think it’s VERY important to the hardcore players that you let them know a month in advance when the season will end and whether or not there will be double medals. I know that if I had a shot at doubles in the top bracket, I’d break whatever my streak was at so I could time it with the final week.

Sancdar edited this message on 07/28/2009 6:13PM

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Sancdar Posted:

This has been done every single season and it’s surprising me to hear that four seasons in it’s finally being considered that double medals is a dumb idea. On the other hand, it’s nice to have a chance to catch up to the leaders when you’re behind.

Oh, I’m not sure if this has been criticised at the end of the second season but certainly when the last season ended. But this season it’s an even bigger problem because due to the overpowered pistachio streaks it’s much harder to win many medals on one alt even for the best players, just check the rankings for the different seasons:

First place of the first season: Lady Banhammer with 27 medals, second season Pickled male reproductive organbum with 26 medals, third season I with 19 medals – and I haven’t medaled in the last week with double medals because I had to start a new streak that week. This season no player has won more than 12 medals so far but there are tons of players/alts with 9, 10 or 11 medals.

Sancdar Posted:

Edit: Also given that a full streak now takes several weeks to build, I think it’s VERY important to the hardcore players that you let them know a month in advance when the season will end and whether or not there will be double medals. I know that if I had a shot at doubles in the top bracket, I’d break whatever my streak was at so I could time it with the final week.

Exactly.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Amasius Posted:

First place of the first season: Lady Banhammer with 27 medals, second season Pickled male reproductive organbum with 26 medals, third season I with 19 medals – and I haven’t medaled in the last week with double medals because I had to start a new streak that week. This season no player has won more than 12 medals so far but there are tons of players/alts with 9, 10 or 11 medals.

I know there was some degree of bumhurt about it in season one, but I don’t know if it was public or just in klan forums/IRC. I sure took advantage of double medals on one of my alts. The totals are a little misleading because of various tricks, klan dominance, and 4 medals/week instead of 3. Barely Legal/Lady Banhammer stopped playing at some point and still took top place no problem because of the early lead.

Also I guess everyone who still plays to win knows how to play a lot better now.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

My wins then didn’t come from the final week, hons. I was well ahead throughout Season 1 because of strategies I figured out which are now common place.

Amasius Posted:

Lady Banhammer with 27 medals, second season Pickled male reproductive organbum with 26 medals, third season I with 19 medals

This is a natural progression as more people joined the site and actively played. I’d expect the total medals at the end to decrease each season as that trend continues, and increase if people start dropping from the site.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

You make a pretty good point about how no one has over 12 medals. Being able to sweep and get double in one week seems unfair for all the effort put in over the season.

Well, either way I kinda like ending a season with a theme. How about we bring back Russian Roulette? No set end time, the season just ends.

This is how the season ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper.

I like. Log in to see images!

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 07/31/2009 12:29PM

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

You make a pretty good point about how no one has over 12 medals. Being able to sweep and get double in one week seems unfair for all the effort put in over the season.

Well, either way I kinda like ending a season with a theme. How about we bring back Russian Roulette? No set end time, the season just ends.

This is how the season ends, not with a bang, but with a whisper.

I like.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Actually I think the main reason why it’s dropping is because we can’t have ties on top brackets anymore and min scoops no longer give 2 medals.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Montressor

Avatar: 77535 Tue Jan 13 09:44:11 -0500 2009

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

quangntenemy Posted:

Actually I think the main reason why it’s dropping is because we can’t have ties on top brackets anymore and min scoops no longer give 2 medals.

well that and the hobbling of klan raiding has practically made it impossible for any one group to take a huge advantage

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

This would be nice, and just as panicky and crazed throughout the day as people try their hardest to stay in the lead all day with everything on the line Log in to see images!

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

First of all it is whimper not whisper. Second, having random end time punishes season-long strategic players in exactly the same way that double medals does. If you insist on doing this, do it in the second last week of the season.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Malaise Posted:

First of all it is whimper not whisper. Second, having random end time punishes season-long strategic players in exactly the same way that double medals does. If you insist on doing this, do it in the second last week of the season.

I’m going to go ahead and agree with this. I *hate* the idea of russian roulette for the last week of the season.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

How about Scully’s idea of a medal for all the different fav flavors, no ties for fav flavors and a max of 3 medals per character. No crazy win scenarios from lower brackets, more chances for people during the last week, but also doesn’t mess with the ability to strategize and plan during the week. And if someone wants to sweep, it will mostly just screw over the others in the bracket Log in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

spacekadt Posted:

I’m going to go ahead and agree with this. I *hate* the idea of russian roulette for the last week of the season.

we already have russian roulette every week anyway

(pistachio scoop)

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

quangntenemy Posted:

Yeah, but don’t forget that PDB stopped playing in the middle of the second season and still had the most medals in the end. And last season none of the top 3 peen winners won a medal in the last week with double medals.

­

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

How about we bring back Russian Roulette? No set end time, the season just ends.

Endseason peens determined my luck instead of skill? Yeah, sounds like a fitting end for this season… Really, it would only reward those who can check their bracket the whole day instead of just in the last hour.

Amasius edited this message on 07/29/2009 4:55AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!