Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Evil Trout why aren't you fixing known bugs in this game??

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Short list:

-The erratic movements you get when trying to spend upgrade points (its a bit hard to describe)

-“broken equipment!” flash only appearing AFTER you start pwning the forum when it was too late.

-Leaderboard annoyance that you get when trying to view the clbum-specific leaderboard. It doesn’t show where you are in the clbum specific leaderboard, just the same page where you are in the overall leaderboard.

They’re the ones I’m most bothered about at the moment, see bug reports for longer lists…

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Inertia Posted:

The erratic movements you get when trying to spend upgrade points (its a bit hard to describe)

That one bugs me… whenever I respec, adding an upgrade to a particular stat all-too-often results in the bumon to upgrade that stat suddenly being in a different position in the list of available upgrades.

So when I want to sink a whole bunch of points into one thing, I can’t just fix my pointer in position and click away while watching my stat totals, instead I have to check to make sure I’m still hovering over the right bumon after every click.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

And let’s not even start on the lack of an ‘extract all’ bumon and being forced to click 1200 times to sell moars.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

And let’s not even start on the lack of an ‘extract all’ bumon and being forced to click 1200 times to sell moars.

“There’s a script for that” – http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/51954

But I agree about the equipment broken. Maybe put an alert on the Character page or something.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Skyman747 Posted:

”There’s a script for that” – http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/51954

But I agree about the equipment broken. Maybe put an alert on the Character page or something.

That still extracts them one at a time.

And I still have to go down the list, selling them individually.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

What’s wrong with the broken equipment message appearing after you’ve attacked the forum? If it shows you have broken equipment before entering a forum, why should we have equipment that can break at all? The reason why the message appears after you’ve attacked a forum is because it forces you to check your equipment’s condition and go to Bruce Bear’s before an item breaks. Or do you want an easy game to be even more easier?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Nicco Posted:

What’s wrong with the broken equipment message appearing after you’ve attacked the forum? If it shows you have broken equipment before entering a forum, why should we have equipment that can break at all? The reason why the message appears after you’ve attacked a forum is because it forces you to check your equipment’s condition and go to Bruce Bear’s before an item breaks. Or do you want an easy game to be even more easier?

Having to repair your equip used to be nothing but a flezz sink. Now it’s a annoyance.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Nicco Posted:

You call that difficulty?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

The Emo martyrdom/life after death combo still doesn’t work, and using martyrdom causes the page to lock up. This is an essential emo skill and it’s broken. I really can’t see how this would be difficult to fix. Reported multiple times.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The Emo martyrdom/life after death combo still doesn’t work, and using martyrdom causes the page to lock up. This is an essential emo skill and it’s broken. I really can’t see how this would be difficult to fix. Reported multiple times.

really? i tried that last time in geronimo it worked fine

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Inertia Posted:

really? i tried that last time in geronimo it worked fine

Try it a few times. You’ll find it fails regularly.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

man-man Posted:

That one bugs me… whenever I respec, adding an upgrade to a particular stat all-too-often results in the bumon to upgrade that stat suddenly being in a different position in the list of available upgrades.

So when I want to sink a whole bunch of points into one thing, I can’t just fix my pointer in position and click away while watching my stat totals, instead I have to check to make sure I’m still hovering over the right bumon after every click.

heaven forbid you have to pay attention. This isn’t:

“make an easy game easier”

“its not hard; its just annoying”

This is you want to play forumwarz blinded folded now or something.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Adapt Posted:

Yes, let’s extend the concept to other areas of the game, and just have links randomly swap around each time you open a page. It’d be a additional challange.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Adapt Posted:

It isn’t making the game easier. It’s having a consistent user interface. This is basic design stuff.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

I am mostly playing devils advocate here, I think it should be fixed too.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Inertia Posted:

Short list:

-Leaderboard annoyance that you get when trying to view the clbum-specific leaderboard. It doesn’t show where you are in the clbum specific leaderboard, just the same page where you are in the overall leaderboard.

This. Signed for this.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Adapt Posted:

‘kay then I still lu adapt. Log in to see images!

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Ricket Posted:

’kay then I still lu adapt. Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Adapt Posted:

Well that’s good… I could have gone all ragey over your strange opposition to a simple improvement. Could have gone on a minor rant about awkward interface design not being “difficulty” in the same sense as a game requiring skill being difficult. Could have said all sorts of hurtful things about the kinds of people who think that making something hard automatically makes it a better game, even when the thing is only hard because it’s poorly made.

But now I don’t have to do any of those things, and my blood pressure can stay where it is. That’s good.

livinskull

Avatar: 168655 2010-06-17 08:35:56 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

That still extracts them one at a time.

And I still have to go down the list, selling them individually.

Word.

I wrote it.

Not working atm, and never worked fully, this is why there was no announce Log in to see images!

I’m on it to fix, but it’s too bad that I couldn’t test that much -.-

So one test per day is just to rare to develop fast

Also, expect more stuff from me to come, some WeChall’ers might know about yet Log in to see images!

livinskull edited this message on 08/18/2009 7:20PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!