Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant This weeks forum idea is ****ing very special

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

scully Posted:

Voting win or fail on a post has an impact on your voting ratio, as does voting INCIT wins and itembuildr. A player’s voting ratio has too many sources to mean anything.

I thought win/fail had been disconnected from your voting ratio, but I haven’t really been around much after the dom round has ended to check that.

Also, obviously, only forumbuildr is broken, not INCIT or itembuildr, where democracy always makes brilliant decisions like Tempdress Crotchless Panties. Log in to see images!

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I very sincerely doubt that his brown nose score comes from upvoting any of those things. And unless it has been changed since the last time I voted in itembuildr, how you vote there does not seem to affect your voting ratio.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Haven’t voted in a while (at least at the levels I used to anyway) and my voting ratio seems to change on its own. Perhaps it’s only calculated on most recent votes, and older votes drop off the list.

Even if I don’t participate in buildr, I can still form opinions on it based on observation of both the process and the results. Why do I have to participate in a road crash to be able to call it a road crash?

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 07/07/2009 5:34AM

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Why do I have to participate in a road crash to be able to call it a road crash?

Because other folks are participating, enjoying it, and calling it NASCAR.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Ricket Posted:

OH SNAP!

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Ricket Posted:

Ricket Posted:

OH SNAP!

Good posts, upvoted.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Haven’t voted in a while and my voting ratio seems to change on its own. Perhaps it’s only calculated on most recent votes, and older votes drop off the list.

Even if I don’t participate in buildr, I can still form opinions on it based on observation of both the process and the results. Why do I have to participate in a road crash to be able to call it a road crash?

By voting, you affect the outcome. If you don’t like the outcome but didn’t bother to put your vote in to do anything about it and haven’t the motivation or creativity to think of better ideas, you’re pointlessly whining about it. You’d really rather the admins spend their time choosing winners on their own or select a cabal of “editors” to do it for them? Sounds like a nightmare. A truly democratic process isn’t necessarily going to select the absolute best idea, but it does get rid of the very worst ones, is more able to be automated than other selection methods, and is less open for abuse or need of maintenance and attention than some small group of editors.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

That’s nice. So then your theory is that people who don’t even do buildr are down voting every forum idea (or are psychically trying to guess who wrote what) and that they are then religiously upvoting everything else to make their voting status look good? Wouldn’t it be easier to just count forum submissions and then up vote exactly the same number? I mean from a time management perspective alone…

Hmmmm. I see that you have a “favorable” rating. That must mean that you only upvote things slightly to offset your wild down voting in certain categories. OMG, my status is fair – I am so much better at manipulating things than either of you!

One day I can only hope to compete with the masters out there. Those elusive and wily players with NO STATUS AT ALL!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

scully Posted:

That’s nice. So then your theory is that people who don’t even do buildr are down voting every forum idea (or are psychically trying to guess who wrote what) and that they are then religiously upvoting everything else to make their voting status look good? Wouldn’t it be easier to just count forum submissions and then up vote exactly the same number? I mean from a time management perspective alone…

Hmmmm. I see that you have a “favorable” rating. That must mean that you only upvote things slightly to offset your wild down voting in certain categories. OMG, my status is fair – I am so much better at manipulating things than either of you!

One day I can only hope to compete with the masters out there. Those elusive and wily players with NO STATUS AT ALL!

They’ll get pwned one day by the fair voters. It’s only a matter of time.Log in to see images!

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

scully Posted:

No, I did not say that. Maybe you missed a few clbumes in reading comprehension because what I actually said was that meeeeeeee seemed to be upvoting ideas while complaining about them. When it was suggested that he was doing something else, I acknowledged that he could be gaming the system in order to hide his downvotes, but I doubted that he was actually doing that. For ****’s sake.

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

What is this forum about its not clear

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Inertia Posted:

its you. the forum is about you

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Inertia Posted:

god I wish I knew. It seems like it could be about stupid inventions, stupid ideas, or just everyday stupidity, but it’s turned into “lol feminism” and “lol god” ad nauseam.

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Ricket Posted:

Daaaaaang. Upvoted. :3

I think I’m tired of Forumbuildr. It’s so easy it’s boring. When Grayson81 and I can each get around 20% of an entire forum’s content for the week (19 submissions each, last week), the system is broken.

I’m gonna give some noobs the chance to play, and hang up my buildring.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Tesfan Posted:

its you. the forum is about you

nouLog in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

way to go bashy Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I can’t find the right word for this thread right now, but every Forumbuildr ideas has sucked terribly since at the very least the start of the year.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

all community forums sucks, dolphin love was the only good forum but evil trout ‘fixed’ the style on the forum and now it looks like ****

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

why do you people get so bumhurt when the comunity forums suck? the forums that are part of the “storyline” (lol) also suck, so why would this ones be better?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!