Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Question about racism and black crime

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

I was wondering, if someone doesn’t hate blacks for the colour of their skin but because of the crimes they commit, is that racist or being realist?

Edit: I’m asking this for a friend in case people start calling me racist again.

SG94 edited this message on 07/03/2009 10:19AM

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

white people commit worse crimes so why does it matter

im not racist, racisim is a crime and crime is for fine upstanding member of societys.

▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓

-Kevin

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

If you are white, you are much more likely to be killed by a white person, and therefor have no reason to fear blacks.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

SG94 Posted:

I was wondering, if someone doesn’t hate blacks for the colour of their skin but because of the crimes they commit, is that racist or being realist?

Edit: I’m asking this for a friend in case people start calling me racist again.

No you are a realist, but by not worshiping the violent fine upstanding member of society beast you will be labeled a racist by liberals like the three above me. Remember darlin’ avoid the groid.

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

SG94 Posted:

SHUT UP YOU RACIST ****

http://parrotlol.ytmnd.com/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!