Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Jalapeno Bootyhole presents: COSBY-OFF! Talk like Cosby contest for 12 BP!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey, hey, hey!

Jalapeno Bootyhole here, comin’ atcha another awesome contest for you Cosby fans in the crowd! Log in to see images!

Now, as you all know, Talk Like Cosby Day is just around the corner: That’s on July 12th, commemorating Bill Cosby’s birthday.

...okay, none of you knew that, because Talk Like Cosby Day doesn’t exist, y’see. Nevertheless, it’s a highly original pseudo-holiday I’m trying to push, a lot like Jell-O Pudding Pops Talk Like a Pirate Day or Talk Like Yoda Day.

My theory is, Bill Cosby talks funny. It is funny to talk like Bill Cosby. Therefore, there should be a day devoted to doing just that…y’see?

Need some inspiration? There’s plenty of it out there:

- Adam Sandler doing the worst/best Coz imitation ever, in an SNL spoof of The Cosby Mysteries (if you can find the video, let me know).

The contest is simple. Record yourself doing your best Cosby imitation for 25 seconds or longer. Just come up with a short monolog and perform it. The funnier you are while in Cosby mode, the better your chances!

If you choose to make a video and dress the part/eat a Pudding Pop/put on some blackface, so much the better! As long as you’re audible, we’re okay.

To make sure we know it’s you, state your user name at the beginning of the recording. If you mention something Forumwarz-related in your performance, bonus. If you mention Talk Like Cosby Day, double bonus.

Now. Simply upload the audio somewhere reliable and lasting (unlike New Coke), or host your video on a share site such as YouTube, tagged with “Forumwarz” and “Talk Like Cosby Day” so others can find it.

The submission deadline for this contest is Sunday, July 12th, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).

Post in this thread with your submission. One submission per post. Players will be encouraged to win/fail vote entries, helping to decide the winner. However, I will be the sole and final judge. After all, this isn’t a Pudding Pop-ularity contest; it’s more like a THEEOOO-cracy!

Pudding Brownie Point Prizes:

• The winner will be given 7 BP!

• First runner-up will be given 4 BP!

• Second runner-up will be given 1 BP!

Before I go, I want to give a big thanks to Inconnu for helping create the amazing logo for Talk Like Cosby Day!

I’d love to create a quickie website/blog to commemorate this fine day, based on the logo’s colors. So, any web designers out there looking for a bit of work, I refer you to this thread.

Thanks, good luck and have fun. And if you’re not careful, you may learn something before it’s done! HEY, HEY, HEY!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

This should be fun to watch. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Hey, hey, hey!

Jalapeno Bootyhole here, comin’ atcha another awesome contest for you Cosby fans in the crowd! Log in to see images!

Now, as you all know, Talk Like Cosby Day is just around the corner: That’s on July 12th, commemorating Bill Cosby’s birthday.

...okay, none of you knew that, because Talk Like Cosby Day doesn’t exist, y’see. Nevertheless, it’s a highly original pseudo-holiday I’m trying to push, a lot like Jell-O Pudding Pops Talk Like a Pirate Day or Talk Like Yoda Day.

My theory is, Bill Cosby talks funny. It is funny to talk like Bill Cosby. Therefore, there should be a day devoted to doing just that…y’see?

Need some inspiration? There’s plenty of it out there:

- Adam Sandler doing the worst/best Coz imitation ever, in an SNL spoof of The Cosby Mysteries (if you can find the video, let me know).

The contest is simple. Record yourself doing your best Cosby imitation for 25 seconds or longer. Just come up with a short monolog and perform it. The funnier you are while in Cosby mode, the better your chances!

If you choose to make a video and dress the part/eat a Pudding Pop/put on some blackface, so much the better! As long as you’re audible, we’re okay.

To make sure we know it’s you, state your user name at the beginning of the recording. If you mention something Forumwarz-related in your performance, bonus. If you mention Talk Like Cosby Day, double bonus.

Now. Simply upload the audio somewhere reliable and lasting (unlike New Coke), or host your video on a share site such as YouTube, tagged with “Forumwarz” and “Talk Like Cosby Day” so others can find it.

The submission deadline for this contest is Sunday, July 12th, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).

Post in this thread with your submission. One submission per post. Players will be encouraged to win/fail vote entries, helping to decide the winner. However, I will be the sole and final judge. After all, this isn’t a Pudding Pop-ularity contest; it’s more like a THEEOOO-cracy!

Pudding Brownie Point Prizes:

• The winner will be given 7 BP!

• First runner-up will be given 4 BP!

• Second runner-up will be given 1 BP!

Before I go, I want to give a big thanks to Inconnu for helping create the amazing logo for Talk Like Cosby Day!

I’d love to create a quickie website/blog to commemorate this fine day, based on the logo’s colors. So, any web designers out there looking for a bit of work, I refer you to this thread.

Thanks, good luck and have fun. And if you’re not careful, you may learn something before it’s done! HEY, HEY, HEY!

Quoting for generichaxor, y’see!

Also, please note: There’s no E-Peen™ available for this contest, as it’s just one of my own very special whims. But hey, Brownie Points ain’t bad.

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

How do the contestants post the vid? Do they upload to youtube then embed it in here?

Great contest, btw.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Amy Rose Posted:

How do the contestants post the vid? Do they upload to youtube then embed it in here?

Great contest, btw.

They can embed it or just link to it in their post, y’tube?

Archituethis

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP!

albinopinkeye

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Hey, hey, hey!

Jalapeno Bootyhole here..blah blah bladdity blah..HEY, HEY, HEY!

you seeeee, when i first saw this thread, i thought, i said to myself: now why would anyone want to emulate the king of jello himself, dr. cosby? haw-haw-haw

the answer, my children, is quite elementary:

you seeee, mister cosby has the master peen.

::jazz step::

djoo

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

so in…

for all the kids with their hippin and the hoppin and the bippin and the boppin….

Lament

Avatar: 177568 Thu May 14 00:57:01 -0400 2009

Level 30 Troll

Velociraptor

I’ll fail at this if I have the time.

danzoo11

Level 12 Hacker

“Ohacku”

these kids with their hippin and their hoppin and their bippin and their boppin cos they’ll all soon go zip zop boopity bop like a jell-o pudding pop

y’see

danzoo11

Level 12 Hacker

“Ohacku”

i dont need any master balls to catch my mewtwos!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Pokieman?

Archituethis

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Bill Cosby Rap

Kids, listen to the rap music.Kids, listen to the rap music.

What do you like to play?

Kid: Pokemon!

Pokemon?!

Pokemon?!

You see! The kids, they listen to the rap,

Which gives the the brain damage. You see!

With their hippin’ and their hoppin’

And the bippin’ and the boppin’

So they don’t know what the jazz is all about!

You see! The jazz is like…jello pudding.

No! Actually, it’s more like Kodak film,

No! The jazz is kinda like the new Coke,

It’ll be around forever- heh heh heh…

What’s the difference between me and you?

(Pokemon?!)

What’s the difference between me and you?

(Pokemon?!)

Hello, little fella, you like to jump rope?

What do you think candy is made out of?

Pokemon?! No, actually, candy is more like Kodak film.

See! Here I go, down the slope!

Oh! I’m going, zip zop zoobity bop!

It’s OK, take your time.

Do you remember what he looked like?

I had a brother named Stewie and he used to sell bicycles.

Coo coo c-choo!

What you got there?

Oh! A BIG STUPID DOO DOO HEAD!

Pokemon?!

Kongming

Avatar: 97915 Tue Feb 03 01:44:34 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

How does he talk?

Draco Strayb-
yrn

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

No doubt in my mind I’m gonna do this and win.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’ll have to enter this. Too bad I suck at impressions.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Congratulations to the three (or less) losers who apply, and auto-win for lack of participation, in this lame contest. Log in to see images!

PS – Somebody really needs to upload a “golf-clap” emote.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

Congratulations to the three (or less) losers who apply, and auto-win for lack of participation, in this lame contest. Log in to see images!

PS – Somebody really needs to upload a “golf-clap” emote.

You seem lost. You must be looking for the “Talk like Richard Simmons” contest. Log in to see images!

olgo

Avatar: 177079 Thu Jul 16 16:00:55 -0400 2009

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 33 Emo Kid

Olgo is one sexy man alright and you want him

Um.. Change that though, I’m out. I have things to do anyways.

olgo edited this message on 07/08/2009 8:51AM

Zed_Omega

[WeChall]

Level 44 Troll

“Banned Camper”

If I can mug someone who has a mic I can borrow, I’ll enter.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!