Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Favorite Video-Game Weapons

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Still remembering -and lacking anything else to do-, so I’ve entering the wookie smuggler’s laser crossbow in SW Battlefront I.

Scorched Earth: Mini-nukes (my dad’s choice), mini-nukes and rollers (my choice)

MDK: Sniper weapon, obviously

MDK II: Gatling guns (Max), and Atomic Toaster (wheeeee! Radioactive pumpernickels! KABOOM!)

EDIT: Page 3 Snypa!

Amy Rose edited this message on 07/04/2009 7:06PM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Just remembered the Cerebral Bore in Turok, A homing brain drill made of broken.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Sting and Needle. +120 to hit and +60 damage, in each hand, on a spellcaster PC. That’s not even with aggressive tactics enabled; I’m sure you could sacrifice some DV for even more ridiculous to-hit and damage.

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Jarate from Team Fortress 2.

TheGreenOne

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Lancer in gears 2. Hands down. Everytime.

TheGreenOne edited this message on 07/05/2009 2:50PM

Archituethis

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I doubt anyone has ever heard of it, but the P90 from the game Pawn, something else you’ve never heard of. I love how everyone calls you a noob because it is so overpowered.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Bananas and bear traps, Noone Lives Forever 2. Set your trap, make a noise and wait for the guards to come.

Also I read through this thread and noone has mentioned the Portal gun yet Log in to see images!

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Archituethis Posted:

I doubt anyone has ever heard of it, but the P90 from the game Pawn, something else you’ve never heard of. I love how everyone calls you a noob because it is so overpowered.

Solid and Solidus Snake would disagree with you about the P90

It’s my most used weapon in MGS4 because of it’s clip size.

Edit: And Silencer(not featured in this image), can’t forget that.

MasterHaxxor edited this message on 07/05/2009 6:41PM

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Also I read through this thread and noone has mentioned the Portal gun yet Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I’ll agree with gravity gun, especially when it got upgraded to let you toss the Combine around like rag dolls. You were hideously overpowered for that section of the game, but it was too much fun to care about balance. Oh, and the Magnum in either HL1 or HL2, that thing was brilliant for picking people off with a quick headshot from a mile off… pretty much a pocket-sniper gun.

Also the double shotgun from TimeSplitters 2. I remember many good times where I cleared whole corridors with a barrage of shotgun fire from those… they really nerfed the shotguns in TS3, but TS2 had them turned up to 11, mbumive damage and quick reloads. The 12-gauge was cool too, loved that thing.

Archituethis Posted:

Another great weapon is the Auto-shotgun from Left 4 Dead. I dont know why you would choose the machine gun, the shot gun was so much better.

I thought that, then I got good with the bumault Rifle. Only takes a couple of rounds from the rifle to drop any infected bar the tank, and the range that thing gets (with pixel-point accuracy) if you’re crouched and stood still is really rather good.

Autoshotgun is good for busting into a room and clearing the place out ‘cause the pellets just keep going through however many infected there are for it to go through, but if you want to remove heads with surgical precision from halfway across the map, or shoot out a smoker’s tongue as another survivor gets dragged away, or knock off a hunter from the other side of the room (and actually then still be able to clear a room by unloading half a clip at head height) then the bumault Rifle is where it’s at.

Have a team member with an Autoshotgun around, because it’s handy against swarming hordes and Tanks, but seriously… bumault Rifle kicks bum.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Nillo Posted:

, the Portal gun can barely be called a weapon, since you never kill anyone with it (except for some talking turrets). It’s more like a tool.

Some talking turrets and a rogue AI. The fact the game doesn’t include ‘live’ enemies doesn’t detract from the lethal potential this gun has. Momentum + a hard surface is quite effective, and all the other ways this gun could be used.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

oh jesus. the CLAW-12 autoloader shotgun from duke nukem zero hour.

also the BMF thunderstrike from the same game.

my friend and i had sooo much fun in that game. nothing quite like multiplayer in that game. vitamin X makes you run soo fast. circular lava level, setting tripbombs, running through them at hyperspeed. with another dude shooting giant plasma things at you while you try and jump over them lol.

oh my **** i forgot: the volt cannon. why don’t more games have electricity guns

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Inertia Posted:

Gunblade lol

mathemortici-
an

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Probably the Man Opener from Fallout 3. Extremely effective in close-combat. And also kind of hilarious.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Hmm, I don’t know what my favorite is, but I just felt like showing off the weapons from SRT OG Saga: Endless Frontier’s main character, Haken Browning. Specifically Night Fowl, The bumault rifle with a spiked piston on the front and a fold out sword on the back, but his other gun, A revolver with a three foot long barrel and a secret GIANT LAZAR named Longtum Special is also cool. Both are used in very impractical ways. Here’s a video:

Nailbomb

Avatar: 136542 Sun Apr 12 01:12:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

the guy that rolled around in **** the most

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

The plasma rifle from Corridor 7. *PEW*

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

The weapons from Blood were cool also, you could use voodoo dolls, proximity bombs, etc.

Archituethis

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

MasterHaxxor Posted:

Solid and Solidus Snake would disagree with you about the P90

It’s my most used weapon in MGS4 because of it’s clip size.

Edit: And Silencer(not featured in this image), can’t forget that.

In the game Pawn, not only does it have a huge clip size, it fire’s the fastest and does a large amount of damage per round, plus, its relatively cheap. Another plus is that everyone gets mad at you for using it so its like trolling with a gun. I dont know about your game but it pwns in pawn.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

The granddaddy of all overpowered weapons.

The BFG9000 from Doom.

(For those of you kiddies with your Halos and Manhunts and Team Fortresses)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!