Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu Does anyone here watch any anime?

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Eh, it’s a lot of pick-and-choose to find what you like the best and actually want to commit to watching. I only picked up Kareshi Kanojou no Jijou because I wanted to see if Hideaki Anno was over his mental problems from directing Evangelion.

He wasn’t. Log in to see images!

But then I liked the series by itself and not just for Anno’s mental breakdown.

UndeadPhallu-
s117

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

People get ****y because I speak the truth. I'm actually awesome.

I like Simpsons!

DarwinAwardJ-
udge

[TheDucksAreComing--
IIII11
]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Almost everyone does.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

Uh… lets see, I love anime, but don’t have a lot of time.

I watched:

Death note

Gunslinger Girls

Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied was brilliant! The best anime EVER!

General Romanov edited this message on 04/02/2008 6:37PM

BlueJaybird

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

DarwinAwardJudge Posted:

Almost everyone does.

I really can’t stand the simpsons! It may be because over here in England we get a new episode once every 6 months then re-runs that everyone has seen 3000 times in between. Futurama is good, but Family Guy is reeeeally not funny to me, i guess it’s a cultural gap with the humour (i have a very old fashioned english sense of humour – i blame my grandfather).

Otherwise, ON TOPIC, i used to watch anime, but i just got bored with it when i was about… 13/14 i guess? I was a total dork about it when i watched it though.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

BlueJaybird Posted:

I really can’t stand the simpsons! It may be because over here in England we get a new episode once every 6 months then re-runs that everyone has seen 3000 times in between. Futurama is good, but Family Guy is reeeeally not funny to me, i guess it’s a cultural gap with the humour (i have a very old fashioned english sense of humour – i blame my grandfather).

Otherwise, ON TOPIC, i used to watch anime, but i just got bored with it when i was about… 13/14 i guess? I was a total dork about it when i watched it though.

The Simpsons aren’t anime I think..

BlueJaybird

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Naaaw, someone else mentioned how almost everyone likes the simpsons, i tacked on my opinion Log in to see images!

oDrew

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

As far as series go, just Bleach.

Paprika was an amazing movie, though. As was Princess Mononoke. And I remember watching My Neighbor Totoro when I was, like, 10. Haha.

DarwinAwardJ-
udge

[TheDucksAreComing--
IIII11
]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

BlueJaybird Posted:

Naaaw, someone else mentioned how almost everyone likes the simpsons, i tacked on my opinion Log in to see images!

Almost everyone—- ALMOST being the keyword. XD haha and no the Simpson’s is american grown like Family Guy and Futurama.

If you guys get a chance, Check out Soul Link on Crunchyroll that was a good show

The Man with-
no Name

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Well… I liked Cowboy Bebop and Kino’s Journey, but that’s pretty much all of what I’ve seen that I liked.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!