Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu Does anyone here watch any anime?

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Starfang_42 Posted:

If you can get your hands on it,paranoia agent might interest you.

Actually, a couple of the anime mentioned here were of interest, including paranoia agent, GITS and cowboy bebop. I just usually don’t recommend stuff with the whole fanservice bit, I think it’s a horrible set of policies that need to die.

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

you know, since you only like anime with some form of social comentary, fullmetal alchemist may be up your alley. it has some stuff that you may not like, like whiney little girls, but she dies so is all good.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Remember: Souped-up teen beats out full grown adults. Is a no-no…

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

buts thats only because he has a metal arm. and a brother made of metal

Guynumber7

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Some, not much. Usally only things that dont come over here or when they do get cencored.

Usally Digimon (mmm naked bath part in adventure)

WTF….theres nudity in digimon???? lol

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Guynumber7 Posted:

WTF….theres nudity in digimon???? lol

Yes all the series is ****ing mbumivly cencored, though only one part with naked boys.

Here is the list what they cute.

Lots and lots of swearing.

Violence and acuall death.

Lots of parts that point to the boys being gay (even a kiss)

Guns (giving a 8 year old a gun then hunting him down mostly)

and more.

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

On the TV front, I’ve been catching up on One Piece (the Funimation dub, mind you. 4kids is a bloody ear-rapist) and Bleach.

On the Internet front, I found this twisted little series called Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. It’s about a pessimistic teacher and a clbum full of dysfunctional students.

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I would be a filthy ****ing weaboo if I wasn’t actually Japanese.

My favorite animes are

Rurouni Kenshin

Samurai 7

Perfect Blue

Akira

Voices of a Distant Star

LEGEND OF GALACTIC HEROES!!!

Lucky Star

High School Rumble

Ramen Fighter Miki

Shigurui

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Well i just bought the complete Silent Mobius box set at MovieStop today for 18 dollars. hopefully it’s good

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

oh btw, can someone please explain the difference between Ronin Kenshin and Samurai X? Because i see both boxed sets at the store all the time and i don’t know what the **** is what

Pygmi

Level 2 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

curufeanor Posted:

Anime is one of those things that is ruined by its fans

LOL!! Marry me!! Cause I so agree with that though I love to watch it the fanbase— especially hardcore OMG-Naruto-is-the-best-show-ever-I-know-the-licensing-date-of-Gundam-I-want-to-enjoy-enter character name here-and-have-their-babies fans.

I’d like to have them all mummified while still alive

Pygmi

Level 2 Troll

ArmyofJuan Posted:

oh btw, can someone please explain the difference between Ronin Kenshin and Samurai X? Because i see both boxed sets at the store all the time and i don’t know what the **** is what

Samurai X are the OVA’s. Different stories one telling of Kenshin’s origins.. and the other about what happened after

Rurouni Kenshin is just the epicly long series

okay so I know a lot sue me

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Pygmi Posted:

Samurai X are the OVA’s. Different stories one telling of Kenshin’s origins.. and the other about what happened after

Rurouni Kenshin is just the epicly long series

okay so I know a lot sue me

if you’re going to dive into the series, which would you go for first? Samurai X?

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Ugh, no. You really have to watch the original Rurouni Kenshin TV series first, so you understand what’s going on and who everyone is. You can just pretty much stop watching after the Shishio Arc though. Everything after that is mostly filler and not based off the manga.

Then you can watch the OVAs, Tsuiokuhen, since that tells Kenshin’s past and about Tomoe. Seishohen I’d skip completely unless you’re a masochist. Log in to see images! It’s completely depressing and non-canon.

DarwinAwardJ-
udge

[TheDucksAreComing--
IIII11
]

Level 4 Troll

*snort* true enough. Kenshin wasn’t a bad show but not my favorite.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

DarwinAwardJudge Posted:

*snort* true enough. Kenshin wasn’t a bad show but not my favorite.

Eh, I enjoyed the Shishio arc, but mostly because those fights never ended. Also, I liked the fights between Kenshi and Saitou, and Kenshin’s fights with Aoishi.

Bodb

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I watched Afro Samurai because Samuel L. Jackson voiced the protagonist, but he spoke three lines throughout the entire series. ****er.

DarwinAwardJ-
udge

[TheDucksAreComing--
IIII11
]

Level 4 Troll

windandwater Posted:

Eh, I enjoyed the Shishio arc, but mostly because those fights never ended. Also, I liked the fights between Kenshi and Saitou, and Kenshin’s fights with Aoishi.

True, but the ones before that were better. I was kind of frustrated threw most of that series. AT least it wasn’t a whole hell of a lot like DBZ…..

That is why god cries at night

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

DarwinAwardJudge Posted:

True, but the ones before that were better. I was kind of frustrated threw most of that series. AT least it wasn’t a whole hell of a lot like DBZ…..

That is why god cries at night

Eh, I was sorta used to the DBZ-syndrome since I watch alot of shounen anime. But I’ll have to admit that the OVAs had pretty animation… which was the only saving grace since it was so utterly depressing.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I saw the last episode of Blood+ two days ago by accident Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!