Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu Does anyone here watch any anime?

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Just posing a simple question, see the public response and all.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Some, not much. Usally only things that dont come over here or when they do get cencored.

Usally Digimon (mmm naked bath part in adventure)

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Im watching Fullmetal Alchemist Season 1 Part 2 right now and the complete Tenchi Universe. reminds me of when toonami used to be good

Mbum Oakissed

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

Glutton 4 Punishment

I just finished Hellsing, now I’m starting on Witchunter Robin… every once and a while I’ll run through Excel Saga for laughs.

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Mbum Oakissed Posted:

I just finished Hellsing, now I’m starting on Witchunter Robin… every once and a while I’ll run through Excel Saga for laughs.

whats with that new hellsing i’v been seeing? its like in some new suave looking box and ****. is it any different from the original because i thought the original could have been way better

Mbum Oakissed

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

Glutton 4 Punishment

Well, hellsing have a regular series and an OAV… which one are you talking about?

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

the one that was 13 episodes. though, i heard through the grapevine that theres some ova coming out thats like 26 episodes long

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Personally, I’m trying to catch up on Bleach. I had to stop watching (Direct from Bleachportal.net) since May, for reasons of relocation. Now that I have internet again, I have to watch from 122 to 164… It’ll be a long, hard road. Wish me luck.

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

Personally, I’m trying to catch up on Bleach. I had to stop watching (Direct from Bleachportal.net) since May, for reasons of relocation. Now that I have internet again, I have to watch from 122 to 164… It’ll be a long, hard road. Wish me luck.

are those free episodes? and are they subbed or dubbed? personally, i prefer dubbed as long as the voice acting is good but before Bleach released in the states i would always youtube it and the subbed version grew on me. Plus the japanese voice for Kon is way better

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

*raises hand*

Currently actively following Naruto Shippuden. I’m so behind on watching stuff though. Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

ArmyofJuan Posted:

the one that was 13 episodes. though, i heard through the grapevine that theres some ova coming out thats like 26 episodes long

So are they going to make the ova not suck unlike the original series? because the manga was great but the anime was a big letdown in most places unfortantly. Still was a fun watch in someways.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

I watch bleach, one piece, deathnote, blood+, naruto (I love running a mental commentary like mystery science theater 3000 with the filler episodes we’re getting right now, because the dialog and plot are so bad it’s funny). I’ve also watched eureka 7, trinity blood, paranoia agent, ghost in the shell: standalone complex, some others I can’t remember…

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

In order to limit my intake and avoid nerdery, I only watch anime that involves complex social themes and doesn’t have any sexual content. So, basically, Big O and gundam wing are all I’ve ever watched and enjoyed.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

In response, they sub it, they also release translated manga.

http://www.bleachportal.net

Gotta make an account to download them, but it’s free and doesn’t take long.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

finale Posted:

In order to limit my intake and avoid nerdery, I only watch anime that involves complex social themes and doesn’t have any sexual content. So, basically, Big O and gundam wing are all I’ve ever watched and enjoyed.

If you can get your hands on it,paranoia agent might interest you.

Beasto

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s been years since I really followed any kind of anime. For the most part, anything involving super-powered teenagers makes me barf. I can’t stand that whole “I’m a special youngster with psykik powerz. I own most adults, and was chosen to save da wurld!” bull****. This means that most anime is off limits to me.

The GITS series (er, is there more than one now?) seemed to be pretty good. I even liked Cowboy Beebop before the chick, the stupid hacker kiddie and the corgi showed up. Geezus, I’ve never seen a single character or two that could **** up an entire series like those. I wish there was more stuff obviously made for adults/emotionally mature people, because even considering the mountains of crud that are produced in Japan every year, anime still produces better Science Fiction TV in the form of anime than pretty much anything the U.S. produces. Unfortunately, I haven’t had a lot of time to watch anime over the past few years.

HellionZZZ

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Guerilla Pwnage

Great Teacher Onizuka is one of my favorites

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

So are they going to make the ova not suck unlike the original series? because the manga was great but the anime was a big letdown in most places unfortantly. Still was a fun watch in someways.

thats what i hear. im not sure if it’s out yet though but it has to be better than the hellsing thats been out

curufeanor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Anime is one of those things that is ruined by its fans

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

ArmyofJuan Posted:

thats what i hear. im not sure if it’s out yet though but it has to be better than the hellsing thats been out

Good to hear, because they skimmed out lots in the anime. Also got to love the Nazi catboy Schrödinger.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!