Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business I want peen, you want to share in 600BP...

PostMaster

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

spamming

onezeroone

[WeMalaise]

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

spamming

genericwhore

[WePizza]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

spamming

Generic Raci-
st Parody

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

spamming

BrandNamehax-
or

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

spamming

Neo King Ghi-
dorah

[The Spoony Experim-
ent - Forumwarz Ba-
se
]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I really do honestly think that this is a very funny game, with brilliant writing, but it could be improved with some more variety between what items you can use and what you can equip. Also, I think Sentrillion should be more than just a bookend or easter egg thing, maybe they could put it into a bigger interface.

phantom_glee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

bumping

xsr

Avatar: 222658 2009-12-12 05:49:19 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 46 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

Postin’

xcf

Avatar: 223074 2009-12-17 09:24:45 -0500

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

poast

HawkFangor

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I think INCIT should have the option to turn on a sound that plays whenever the game goes to a new phase. Like, once there are enough submissions and the submission phase ends, it should play a bell or gong or something to alert you that it is now time to vote. And maybe one for when the voting phase ends and then when the next submission phase begins, but the Voting Phase Begin one is the most important one.

I was thinking about this today because INCIT was moving really slowly… It was taking half an hour to get through each picture and so many times I ended up missing the voting phase because I happened to be reading something on another tab when that last submission finally came in and I totally missed the voting.

That’s just my two flezz. Log in to see images!

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

ultracowlord

[The Conjugators of-
Funk
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I am anherro!

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Though a smaller problem and one of the only I have found, I think in Domination there should be an option of buying the domination card of your choise, for say 6 scoops. sometimes the random three cards just does not co-operate well,so thats my honest opinion. and I honestly also believe I will win something… really do… you canĀ“t let me down now…

cHeEzes

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Arabinator

Level 39 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Everything in Forumwarz works as it should. new things are fine and are needed too, but atm its fine

cHeEzes

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Rad-X

Avatar: 222202 2010-01-20 18:57:34 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 38 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Forumwarz is the first online game that I’ve ever spent money on. I just find it enjoyable to play ^^

Jewrus

Avatar: 179120 2010-01-19 19:05:01 -0500

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 59 Troll

“Grendel”

Popular yet?

CFlam

Avatar: 130806 2010-02-07 19:05:45 -0500

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I think that the ForumWarz day could use some alteration. I’ve found that dominating forums just before the beginning of the FW day allows me to use 16 visits in quick succession for extra vanilla scoops. However, this requires that I wake up at 5:30 AM, and that’s not even early enough to use all 16 visits before I have to leave for clbum. As I understand it, the FW staff is based in Canada, so why not use a time that would suit Canadians?

Note to reader: No, I am not Canadian, but their money is friggin sweet. What do we in the United States have? A twenty dollar bill with a genocidal, racist bastard named Andrew Jackson.

CFlam edited this message on 01/13/2010 11:13PM

PiPeep

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

frst pst!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!