Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business I want peen, you want to share in 600BP...

phantom_glee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

So, I’ve decided to my peen needs extending…

This contest will run until I get the Flamebate Fodder and Miss Popularity e-peens, or until 9am July 10th (GMT +10:00) – whichever comes last.

At that point, I will use random.org’s random number generator to pick four posts in this thread and, provided the charcters who made the posts have also friended me, those four characters will get 4BP each. If the same character (including alts) is drawn multiple times, another number will be generated in order to spread the BP around a bit more (one account can only win once).

Two conditions which could help you win more BP

1) In order to make this contest not just about trolling and friend-whoring, if your character has posted somewhere in this thread with some sincere feedback about Forumwarz (eg, what you like/dislike about the game or how you think it could be improved), and one of your posts in this thread is chosen, you will get an additional 5BP. Doesn’t matter if it’s an alt’s post, it just needs to be somewhere in the thread (hopefully mods will help me confirm this).

2) If I manage to get the friend-whore peen and the top flamebater peen before 9:00am July 10th (GMT +10:00), the four characters drawn will get a bonus 1BP each, bringing the total possible prize pool to 4 x 150BP prizes.

So, go nuts! (preferably SFW nuts Log in to see images!)

(tl;dr: Post in this thread with sincere feedback about Forumwarz and friend me for your chance to win 135BP, 150BP if I get Miss Popularity and Flamebate Fodder within a week)

Edits for clarification:

Multiple posts are allowed, but you must be able to point me towards one sincere feedback post, and you can only win once per account.

If one of the winning posts was written by a character not my friend (character, not account) then another number will be generated.

Edit as of 18/2/10

now a prize pool of 1000 BP. total possible prize pool of 4* 250 bp prizes. new date for last bonus condition: 1st March, 2010. regret allowing spamming, but go nuts.

phantom_glee edited this message on 02/17/2010 10:55PM

phantom_glee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

phantom_glee Posted:

So, I’ve decided to my peen needs extending…

This contest will run until I get the Flamebate Fodder and Miss Popularity e-peens, or until 9am July 10th (GMT +10:00) – whichever comes last.

At that point, I will use random.org’s random number generator to pick four posts in this thread and, provided the charcters who made the posts have also friended me, those four characters will get 4BP each. If the same character (including alts) is drawn multiple times, another number will be generated in order to spread the BP around a bit more (one account can only win once).

Two conditions which could help you win more BP

1) In order to make this contest not just about trolling and friend-whoring, if your character has posted somewhere in this thread with some sincere feedback about Forumwarz (eg, what you like/dislike about the game or how you think it could be improved), and one of your posts in this thread is chosen, you will get an additional 5BP. Doesn’t matter if it’s an alt’s post, it just needs to be somewhere in the thread (hopefully mods will help me confirm this).

2) If I manage to get the friend-whore peen and the top flamebater peen before 9:00am July 10th (GMT +10:00), the four characters drawn will get a bonus 1BP each, bringing the total possible prize pool to 4 x 10BP prizes.

So, go nuts! (preferably SFW nuts Log in to see images!)

(tl;dr: Post in this thread with sincere feedback about Forumwarz and friend me for your chance to win 9BP, 10BP if I get Miss Popularity and Flamebate Fodder within a week)

qftoxx

spaddyumpdum-
plekiss

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Does this mean multiple posts are allowed by the same character?

phantom_glee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

PseudoNymph Posted:

Does this mean multiple posts are allowed by the same character?

Multiple posts are allowed, but you can only win once.

BrandNamehax-
or

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

so

Generic Raci-
st Parody

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i

genericwhore

[WePizza]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

can

onezeroone

[WeMalaise]

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

completely

PostMaster

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

kick

uhh

Level 16 Re-Re

bum

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

I think forumwarz should have a shop that trades one individual piece of a moar file for X amount of pieces of that moar file. For example, soggiest cracker has 22 unique pieces so you can trade 22 pieces of the file for one specific piece of your choosing. This would eliminate stuff like this:

The Soggiest Cracker.leer

Found:

* Piece #1 x 2

* Piece #2 x 4

* Piece #3 x 5

* Piece #4 x 6

* Piece #5 x 7

* Piece #6 x 14

* Piece #7 x 5

* Piece #8 x 4

* Piece #9 x 7

* Piece #10 x 4

* Piece #11 x 7

* Piece #12 x 6

* Piece #14 x 5

* Piece #15 x 6

* Piece #16 x 5

* Piece #17 x 4

* Piece #18 x 5

* Piece #19 x 5

* Piece #20 x 3

* Piece #21 x 6

* Piece #22 x 2

Missing:

* Piece #13

Also i friended u

phantom_glee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

*irrelevant late reply*

phantom_glee edited this message on 07/01/2009 12:27AM

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

I think a player’s recent activity needs to be dogreat timesented on pages that are accessible always. Anytime I gamble or raid, anything that I’ve recently done is immediately buried.

EDIT: ignore this post. Generichaxor isn’t allowed to friend you.

ghax edited this message on 07/01/2009 12:30AM

BrandNamehax-
or

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I think a player’s recent activity needs to be dogreat timesented on pages that are accessible always. Anytime I gamble or raid, anything that I’ve recently done is immediately buried.

Generic Raci-
st Parody

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

posting in hopes of BP

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Lots of BP in this contest, go for it!

genericwhore

[WePizza]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

If I can access it at any time, it’s a lot more useful, in case I need to dig up something from the past that I can’t seem to remember.

onezeroone

[WeMalaise]

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

yummy

PostMaster

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!