Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls Emma Watson as Punk Girl [ELLE Cover]

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

FARTFACE-enjoy Posted:

punk and rock….

srsly **** every one who doesnt understand the difrence here. its not punk unless its offensive. if there was a ****in safty pin in emmas cheek, and the wound was still bleeding maybe that would be punk, but she’d have to let her armpit hair grow out first. that would be hot but she’d be a poser. so i wouldnt co-op with her. thats right commie style. you cant be punk on the cover of elle magazine. punk has a long histotry of being a part of the anarchist movement, and has nothing to do with this burguios bull****.

i hope you get shot in the male reproductive organ hole with a bullet that has 23 types of cancer in it confomist piece of ****. why dont you go buy an avril lavine record and shobe it up your bum.

Don’t hold back, now. Tell us how you really feel.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

FARTFACE-enjoy Posted:

punk and rock….

srsly **** every one who doesnt understand the difrence here. its not punk unless its offensive. if there was a ****in safty pin in emmas cheek, and the wound was still bleeding maybe that would be punk, but she’d have to let her armpit hair grow out first. that would be hot but she’d be a poser. so i wouldnt co-op with her. thats right commie style. you cant be punk on the cover of elle magazine. punk has a long histotry of being a part of the anarchist movement, and has nothing to do with this burguios bull****.

i hope you get shot in the male reproductive organ hole with a bullet that has 23 types of cancer in it confomist piece of ****. why dont you go buy an avril lavine record and shobe it up your bum.

lol I smell a poser Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

FARTFACE-enjoy Posted:

srsly **** every one who doesnt understand the difrence here. its not punk unless its offensive.

You got offended heavily, according to your reply. Emma wins.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!