Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Whats Your Favorite Firework

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Fireworks you set off yourself are okay, but I want to use this thread to talk about how much I hate big, official firework displays.

Is there anything more stupid than staring up at the sky and marveling slack-jawed at colored light and loud noises. How ****ing primitive are the people who need to see that **** year after year? If you’ve seen one ****ing firework display, you’ve seen them all. Do they applaud the sun rising? What about when a plane pbumes overhead at night? Garbage trucks are loud. Do they run outside and gawk whenever one of them is picking up a dumpster?

**** fireworks.

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

The Unknown Comic Posted:

Fireworks you set off yourself are okay, but I want to use this thread to talk about how much I hate big, official firework displays.

Is there anything more stupid than staring up at the sky and marveling slack-jawed at colored light and loud noises. How ****ing primitive are the people who need to see that **** year after year? If you’ve seen one ****ing firework display, you’ve seen them all. Do they applaud the sun rising? What about when a plane pbumes overhead at night? Garbage trucks are loud. Do they run outside and gawk whenever one of them is picking up a dumpster?

**** fireworks.

When I lived in Orlando FL, this hotel within eyeshot would set of MbumIVE displays that literally shook the entire suburb. And the firworks were cool pictures as well. Smileys and unicorns :3

Duckythemagi-
cfine upstanding member of society

Avatar: 79546 Fri Jun 26 15:51:06 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 61 Emo Kid

Xylon's male reproductive organ Tastes Like My woman's genitals

The Unknown Comic Posted:

**** fireworks.

I like to get all excited about the duds when it comes to big lame firework shows

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!