Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Billy Mays here for Masterball

Electric-Tur-
tle-02

[spots-****]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Masterball, the single greatest advancement in pwnage since the invention of sarcasm- fully equipped with stats increases of over 20 offense and over 30 defense.

No other special item delivers stats like that- certainly not for the price. When supplies were limited these puppies sold for over 4 million flezz -but now with improved distribution you can find them at a fraction of that cost. 1MLog in to see images!, They’d be a steal at either price, but how about a GREAT PRICE. A PRICE WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT?

Ladies & gentlemen right now i’m going to offer you a price so low on Masterballs that you’ll swear i must have suffered brain damage that should have killed me this morning.

While they last, I’ll be selling Masterballs for the low buy-it-now price of only 19,999Log in to see images!

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Electric-Turtle-02 Posted:

Masterball, the single greatest advancement in pwnage since the invention of sarcasm- fully equipped with stats increases of over 20 offense and over 30 defense.

No other special item delivers stats like that- certainly not for the price. When supplies were limited these puppies sold for over 4 million flezz -but now with improved distribution you can find them at a fraction of that cost. 1MLog in to see images!, They’d be a steal at either price, but how about a GREAT PRICE. A PRICE WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT?

Ladies & gentlemen right now i’m going to offer you a price so low on Masterballs that you’ll swear i must have suffered brain damage that should have killed me this morning.

While they last, I’ll be selling Masterballs for the low buy-it-now price of only 19,999Log in to see images!

I’ll make sure to bid 20k on all of them Log in to see images!

Electric-Tur-
tle-02

[spots-****]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

i don’t know exactly what the outcome of that would be, but i’m guessing it would negate any potental benefit players needing ballz could get out of the auctions… which would make you a douchebag. you’re totally free to do so, but that’s not the kind of person folks would wanna help get certain peens…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!