Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay I hate Jackbumes who use Jackbum cards.

Redwolves

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

No, seriously.

You know the people with like 1 scoop and 1 card, and decide to use the bumhole Card just to **** the people who are actually trying to win off.

Yeah, those people. They have no chance of winning, yet they just have to screw over people who are actually trying.

Yeah, I think bumhole cards should be in the game.

No, I don’t think people with like 1 scoop, should be able to use them or get them.

Yes, I understand the concept of an bumhole.

But it just goes too far, when some random noobs jackbum you, and you lose your 10 – 20 scoop lead, or your minimum scoops, or your Fav Flava, or whatnot.

I really think some sort of limit should be imposed. Having to have less than 4 Scoops to use the card, is both a good idea and a bad idea.

Someone with 10 Cards and 3 Scoops, I wouldn’t mind them bumholing me or whoever, since they actually ya know, had 43 Scoops before they bought those cards, and actually TRIED.

But some random Newbie, with 1 Card and less than 4 Scoops, when its Tuesday or Wednesday or whatnot, and you’re out of visits, and they decide to bumhole, then there is nothing you can do about it, and you may well lose your medal win, ‘cause of them.

It ain’t fair. If a guy has 40 Scoops and an bumhole Card and I have 49 Scoops and no Card, and they jackbum me.. then thats fine. ‘cause the whole point of my post is.. They tried, and there ain’t no problem with them doin’ that. And they deserve that win.

But bumholes that didn’t try, who screw people over, suck balls. Because they have NO CHANCE of winning, so they decide to just convert their miniscule amount of scoops into cards, and get an bumhole card, and be a jackbum.

They suck big freaking balls.

Redwolves edited this message on 03/15/2008 8:05PM

KellySunshine

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

mammary glands OR GTFO

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Jackbum Cards? No such thing.

speedofsugar-
ush

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

do joo m3an bumhole card5? ‘cause th0se d0 g3t ann0ying!Log in to see images!

Redwolves

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Sorry about that. Yes, I meant bumhole Cards. Edited my topic post to reflect that.

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Sounds fair to me. It reminds me of Steve Jackson card games like Munchkin, where the whole point is to screw over the person in the lead.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

That’s what the game is all about.

Oh and OnTopic:

Pippy

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

bumhole cards really don’t help me. But theif and modest improvement are the ones to get. Kudos for aptly naming them though.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Things like the bumhole card make Domination more interesting, so I actually like them. Just because you THINK you’re going to win doesn’t necessarily mean anything. It’s all strategy.

... or just being an bumhole, which works too.

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

Sounds like pvp happened on a pvp game.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I Log in to see images!

Darkravenblo-
od Murdertho-
rne

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

i honestly don’t bother to even try to win, it’s far more fun just cashing in all 8-12 daily lemons for cards and basically becoming lord of chaotic chaos as you fire off bumhole cards left and right.

to make matters worse, i never hold scoops if i can help it- only cards. so revenge, fellow dominathletes, is useless. i WILL be the one destroying your sole antifreeze scoop at the last minute, or doublebumholing you from first to insignificant, simply because i can. Log in to see images!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Not being a real Domination player, I can’t say should be posting in here, but i will anyway:

bumhole cards are necessary, as much as any other card. Why? Because it puts the guy in front in fear. It adds a lot of last-minute strategy to it. You don’t hit the lead until the absolute last minute to make sure no one bumholes you, or you jump so insanely far into the lead it’d take a deck of the bastards to bump you down.

My five cents.

dantose

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I love bumhole cards. They add a bit of thinking to the game “Do I really want to be #1 right now?” it’s like a game of chicken. YOu know you might get hit so you’ve got to hang back just a little to push it on someone else.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

BAWWWWWWWW!

The “jackbum n00bs” earned their cards like everyone else, they can do whatever they want with them. What, you say they’re screwing you over with that card? Oh dear, it’s not like it’s called an “bumhole” card or anything, indicating the behavior of the user.

Darkravenblood Murderthorne Posted:

i honestly don’t bother to even try to win, it’s far more fun just cashing in all 8-12 daily lemons for cards and basically becoming lord of chaotic chaos as you fire off bumhole cards left and right.

to make matters worse, i never hold scoops if i can help it- only cards. so revenge, fellow dominathletes, is useless. i WILL be the one destroying your sole antifreeze scoop at the last minute, or doublebumholing you from first to insignificant, simply because i can. Log in to see images!

I’m with this guy. Ever since the bigger klans started vanilla rushing I really don’t have a chance to win domination, but it’s still wonderfully fun trying to ruin as many people’s games as I can.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I usually don’t try to run for max scoops, although in some teams, it would be easy. I spend the first few days buying up cards. If there is an bumhole card available, I always buy it, but I prefer to get some Modests & Switches so that ican go for Min Scoop instead. I don’t set out to screw with other people. But, if someone screws me over, then I sell off my scoops to get under 4 total scoops, and fire off every bumhole card I acquired.

Right now, I’ve got enough AH cards to take out both the 1st & 2nd place players in my bracket (and would be able to buy 7 more cards before that).

Basically, it’s conceivable that I could push the 3rd place guy up into 1st place, if someone ****ed with me. But I’m not planning on screwing people over unless I get screwed first.

To me, the way I play, the bumhole cards are simply insurance. And of course, I like the Peeping Tom card, just so I can see what that other guy with 10 cards might be planning.

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This thread is very special and you are very special. If you had any strategy at all you could account for this. Do me a favor and don’t play competition anymore; we don’t need n00bs like you ruining it for the rest of us.

Jada

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Some people hate jackbumes who do jackbum vanilla raids, and will then turn into jackbumes playing jackbum cards on those jackbumes just to even things up a bit.

I’m actually NOT anti-vanilla-raid, just speaking in the terminology you seem to prefer. As long as there as a way to get mbum vanilla scoops (vanilla raids), then things like bumhole cards are needed as a checks and balance system. It makes domination more exciting.

Without bumhole cards, whoever was in a raiding klan on that team would be the winner. The End. BORING.

With bumhole cards, whoever does the raids may still win.. or they may get bumholed into obscurity by the hoarde of measly 4-scoop players who wouldn’t ever have a chance to compete otherwise.

crovax1234

Avatar: 4582 2010-02-23 19:23:15 -0500

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

Gambling addict extraordinaire

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

Ever since the bigger klans started vanilla

rushing I really don’t have a chance to win domination, but it’s still wonderfully fun trying to ruin as many people’s games as I can.

I’d like to call bull**** on people saying there’s “no chance to win domination” if you’re not in one of the larger Klans. There are plenty of ways to win, considering you have a little bit of flezz. Just check out Pink Koala if you need any proof of this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!