Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Dungeons and Dragons Online, now Free to Play!

British

Avatar: 143530 Sat Jun 27 11:06:52 -0400 2009

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Beta anyway, but now a P2P MMO becomes a F2P one, and we get all the rewards: http://content.turbine.com/pages/www.ddo.com/beta_signup/index.php?utm_source=ddo_com Log in to see images!

British edited this message on 06/28/2009 4:24PM

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Bad-****ing-bum. I’m totally getting it now.

British

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken Posted:

Bad-****ing-bum. I’m totally getting it now.

FARTFACE-enjoy

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

pff. real dnd is played in a dank place with musty old books and poor lighting. if i wanted to play an online rpg i’d play an mmo like everyone else who thinks clicking a mouse to kill a monster is fun. (yes i see the irony…Log in to see images!

Zed_Omega

[WeChall]

Level 44 Troll

“Banned Camper”

I admit it. I’m kinda torn between trying it and staying with the traditional dice-and-paper. For one, trying the MMORPG means having to pay for my own pizza…

British

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Zed_Omega Posted:

For one, trying the MMORPG means having to pay for my own pizza…

yes, that is annoying

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I still don’t get it. I signed up to play free and it said I could have a free trial for one week, but that was it. I never even played it before the trial expired.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=190256

Is this really worth the effort? Because it makes my head hurt trying to figure it all out. I mean, I can just go play NWN2.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I think dungeons and dragons is kind of meant to be played offline, since you can find more real friends that way.

Anyways, awesome concept, as someone who DMs too much for his own good, I will be checking it out

EDIT: it’d be cheaper to order both the PHB and Dungeon Master Guide (3.5) online and get them shipped than to play this game… might as well find some friends that would play it with you offline and save money

ShadyPixels edited this message on 08/03/2009 12:58AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!