Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Barely Legal's Trophies

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

MathLuv8 Posted:

I was in your bracket, and I was thieving from you because you were threatening min scoops. .

Yes, Mathluv8 and myself stopped Rohina and others from taking min scoops, but how many cards did you ever have at once Mathluv8 and did you ever see this 196 they seem to be talking about?

And to bring the thread more onto topic how the hell do I get into a competition bracket like Barely Legal gets in.. I’d much rather have no competition so I can get 4 trophys.

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

I had at most 40 cards…and I got about 15 of them in the last three hours (yay awesome Vanilla Raid!)

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Wylin Posted:

And to bring the thread more onto topic how the hell do I get into a competition bracket like Barely Legal gets in.. I’d much rather have no competition so I can get 4 trophys.

It’s not possible anymore. (Well, it *may* be possible by spending an arseload of brownie points, but I refuse to do that to test it.)

So, seemingly, Barely Legal knew that last week’d be the last time it’d be possible under normal cirgreat timesstances, and took advantage of it.

Lust edited this message on 04/03/2008 1:26AM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Barely Legal Posted:

I just really luck out with my team placement. As long as there’s a random element involved, I guess the RNG is favoring me.

I don’t think it was luck this last week (ending 4-2-08)

Pumpkinburger

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Lust Posted:

It’s not possible anymore. (Well, it *may* be possible by spending an arseload of brownie points, but I refuse to do that to test it.)

So, seemingly, Barely Legal knew that last week’d be the last time it’d be possible under normal cirgreat timesstances, and took advantage of it.

So you’re saying he does do it on purpose, and he has access to the information about a fix for this and when it’s gonna happen?

Can I call him a liar for saying he had no control over what bracket he’s in?

I am quickly losing respect for the domination game, as all I see when I play it is abuse and exploits all around from some of the other players.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

it rolled out already, I tested and instead of getting stuck in the uncompetitive brackets, randomly got placed in one of the competitive brackets.

I imagine BL did it this week, despite claiming retirement, because of some knowledge that the fix was coming. more power to her.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

jpsteel Posted:

I wish I could believe your sincerity on this one buddy:

2 Apr — Team Death Race — 33/22/1 — 4 medals

omg! Thanks, jpsteel, for letting me know that I played the game and you didn’t like the way I did it, not only in this thread, but also by tubmailing both me and my alt AND reporting a post in this thread! I would never have known if you did only one of those, so thank you so much for letting me know four times.

Perhaps I should also stop pwning forums altogether so you have a chance to catch up on the most forums pwned leaderboard?

Seriously, people, here’s the deal. I’ve had a crap couple of weeks dealing with modding issues and klan drama, and thought I’d try to actually, y’know, play the game for enjoyment again. So n00b65 was going for medals this week. Only problem was partway into it, I got slammed with another set of modding crap and had to give up a couple of days of forum visits, and in the bracket he was in, I didn’t think I’d honestly have a chance of getting medals. So I gave up with him.

Then yesterday, less than seven hours before the round ended, I said, “Y’know, Barely Legal hasn’t pwned any forums in a week or so. Let’s do some, go for the Veado e-peen.” And the way I do forums, I tend to get lemon scoops. So I was put into a bracket.

After four pwns (and, BTW, a vanilla scoop), I took a look at the bracket and thought, “Huh. A couple of people playing the game and a bunch who aren’t. Well, I’ll keep going towards the e-peen.” So I did. Used up the rest of my visits with eight more pwns, on my way to Veado. Looking again at the bracket, I noticed I was screwing up the people in there. So, I did careful card-buying and playing. Left the guy with most scoops, and the other guy with fave flavor, alone, and ensured that I didn’t take their potential medals away.

I did see an unexpected opportunity, though, I must admit, and I’m human. So I arranged to tie them, and I did steal a scoop from someone who was clearly not playing in order to get the min scoops, but didn’t push it above 1, in case either of the people actively playing decided to try to take me down. And then I was done. Didn’t check back in until way later. If they knocked me down, great! If they didn’t, great! Didn’t matter to me.

<hit the post limit — continued in next post>

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

<continued from previous post>

That’s how I got my four medals this week. You’re certainly free to try it yourself, waiting until the last day to first enter the game. Maybe it’ll work for you. I certainly was not expecting it to work for me, and just because it did doesn’t mean I’m going to feel bad about it.

It also doesn’t mean I’m going to continue doing it, either, unless I happen to get into an easy bracket again while going for the rest of Veado or whatever the 28 e-peen will be called in another month.

And yes, I realize I could have just bought down all my scoops to cards and avoided all this. But I’m human, and I saw an opportunity to maybe introduce some competition into the bracket I was in, and the medals are shiny. So while I’m not actively pursuing medals as Barely Legal, if some fall into my lap, I can’t promise I won’t put them in my pocket again.

But, jpsteel, I certainly don’t need **** for just enjoying the game, especially **** x 4. If I had intentionally exploited something, then fine, pile **** on me. But that’s not what happened. So let it ****ing drop.

I’m going to go do something else fun now. Hope it doesn’t **** you off too.

On second thought, I don’t care if it ****es you off.

Oh, but a couple of other things:

Lust Posted:

Nope, no idea when it’s going to be fixed. But again, it wasn’t an intentional attempt. It just happened.

Pumpkinburger Posted:

So you’re saying he does do it on purpose, and he has access to the information about a fix for this and when it’s gonna happen?

Can I call him a liar for saying he had no control over what bracket he’s in?

No idea when a “fix” is going to happen. And you can call me a liar, but 1) I don’t have control over what bracket I’m in, and 2) I haven’t been anything but truthful in everything I’ve posted here. And I will stand by that.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Barely Legal Posted:

2) I haven’t been anything but truthful in everything I’ve posted here. And I will stand by that.

Without going into any further details — AND DON’T ASK, I won’t do it — I’ve decided that Barely Legal will not be playing for medals for herself for the foreseeable future.

LOL HYPOCRISY

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Tarman Posted:

LOL HYPOCRISY

Oh yeah. Forgot to address that. Except for the whole part where I said I stumbled into it and didn’t go looking for it. That’s not “playing for medals” for me. But I can see where other people might think it is.

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

So you stumbled into a bracket and accidentally won 4 medals. That’s one hell of a tripLog in to see images! Flava Flav edited this message on 04/03/2008 11:30AM

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Midget MILF pr0n ftw Posted:

So you stumbled into a bracket and accidentally won 4 medals. That’s one hell of a tripLog in to see images!

Yeah it is! And I’m sure you would’ve enjoyed it too.

If it’s any consolation for any of you, I’ve asked ET to remove four medals from me. Because I don’t need this ****.

Can I ask you all a serious question? Why does this bother you so much? Using an exploit which directly affects your ability to get medals, I understand. But this? What’s the big deal, to you?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

After the last few weeks of you not getting put into competitive brackets it sure seems/ed to us that you know how to work the system to not get put into a bracket for medal winners and you were/are abusing the system.

I don’t know if this is true or false, and I certainly understand that you say you didn’t try to rig it. Can you see our side that it sure seems like you being the top medal winner should get put into medal winner brackets no matter what?

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

For many people, ePeen is the game. If you weren’t at the top of the list, you wouldn’t get any **** at all. You still get none from me.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Wylin Posted:

Can you see our side that it sure seems like you being the top medal winner should get put into medal winner brackets no matter what?

Sure. But why is all the vitriol being directed at me? Are all of you telling me honestly that if you got put into a bracket by yourself you’d trade in your scoops for cards so you didn’t get medals that weren’t fought for? Somehow I find that hard to believe.

Don’t hate the gamer, man, hate the game.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

markchd Posted:

For many people, ePeen is the game. If you weren’t at the top of the list, you wouldn’t get any **** at all. You still get none from me.

So if I manage to get to the top of the forums pwned leaderboard, people would be demanding that I stop pwning forums so they could get a chance to? Seriously?

markchild

[Brainfreeze]

Level 51 Permanoob

“Noob-ian Prince”

Barely Legal Posted:

So if I manage to get to the top of the forums pwned leaderboard, people would be demanding that I stop pwning forums so they could get a chance to? Seriously?

Could be. Part of being a mod. People (unfairly) expect different things from you.

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

Barely Legal Posted:

Can I ask you all a serious question? Why does this bother you so much? Using an exploit which directly affects your ability to get medals, I understand. But this? What’s the big deal, to you?

It’s because we mortals have to fight to the death against 50+ (150+ before that) other medal thirsty ****ers in one giant great times cluster **** thats called a champion bracket, while you half-man-half-MOD get to have a walk in the park and have little fairies bring you 4 new shiny medals every week.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Barely Legal Posted:

Sure. But why is all the vitriol being directed at me? Are all of you telling me honestly that if you got put into a bracket by yourself you’d trade in your scoops for cards so you didn’t get medals that weren’t fought for? Somehow I find that hard to believe.

Don’t hate the gamer, man, hate the game.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to come off as I was hating on you, I just think the game should put the top guy/girl in brackets with top people. If anyone else was #1 and got put into “easy” brackets, we’d be posting more at them, and not you. I just think it’s something that should be repaired.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

I’m confused by this thread. BL isn’t asking for more rewards for taking advantage of the odd way the bracket system works. She took advantage of the situation yes, But while ET may or may not remove the extra trophies depending on whether it was a result of a bug or a feature it’s not our place to complain or to pretend that we wouldn’t do the same thing.

Bigguyinblack edited this message on 04/03/2008 11:47AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!