Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business The Forumwarz Worst Poster Award!

So Flamebate is extremely boring and I’m creating a Worst Poster Award to see if we can spice up things here.

Rules are quite simple: send me a TM (http://www.forumwarz.com/inbox/send_tubmail/126840) with who you think it’s a terrible poster. No poll because these are easily rigged (well TMs can be rigged as well but I have more control over that).

Ayn Rands because 1) This is actually serious, 2) I wanted trolling protection, 3) I have no BPs and even if I had BPs why would I give BPs to bad posters anyway. What a ****ing waste.

Since I have no BPs, the prize is being exposed as the worst poster on Forumwarz.

Voting ends on Monday 12:00AM PST. Results will be posted in GRP at sometime on Monday.

Monkey with a Headset edited this message on 06/26/2009 4:47AM

Monkey with a Headset Posted:

So Flamebate is extremely boring and I’m creating a Worst Poster Award to see if we can spice up things here.

Rules are quite simple: send me a TM (http://www.forumwarz.com/inbox/send_tubmail/126840) with who you think it’s a terrible poster. No poll because these are easily rigged (well TMs can be rigged as well but I have more control over that).

Ayn Rands because 1) This is actually serious, 2) I wanted trolling protection, 3) I have no BPs and even if I had BPs why would I give BPs to bad posters anyway. What a ****ing waste.

Since I have no BPs, the prize is being exposed as the worst poster on Forumwarz.

Voting ends on Monday 12:00AM PST. Results will be posted in GRP at sometime on Monday.

Quoting for generichaxor (dunno, someone might call toxx even if this is not a contest)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!