Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Worst girlfriend ever?

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/335213414.html

I am in search of a patient, bumertive, and attractive man to aid me in my quest for self-improvement. These qualities are non-negotiable and the explanation is as follows.

After two intense failed relationships, {both which, in retrospect, were almost completely my fault but I was able to successfully manipulate things so as to make each man believe they were in the wrong} I have spent a lot of time thinking about who I am and I have isolated several personality traits that make it somewhat difficult for a normal person to have a relationship with me. I am looking for a man who is secure enough in himself to tolerate our exciting lifestyle {a background or degree in psychology is a plus.} I am determined to find a healthier way of approaching things, as I never want to ruin anyone’s life ever again.

I have decided to be completely honest right off the bat, therefor eliminating the time it takes to ‘get to know one another’ {i.e. time it takes for you to realize I am a complete psycho- but by then you are completely helpless to resist my allure and charisma and are unable to wrench yourself from me, your beautiful demise.}

Some things you should know:

*I have a major ‘Daddy’ complex. My father, whom I adored as a god, left when I was young. No matter how well you treat me, you will never be as good of a man as my Daddy.

*I will never trust you. The first of two men I thought I loved and slept with cheated on me time and time again, and impregnated other women and paid for their abortions with my money. I did not find any of this out until two years into our relationship when we had a home and a life together and I was pregnant with a child of my own. These indiscretions, and my tendency to be rash and impulsive led to me having an abortion. I am prone to bouts of melancholy and self-hatred because of the guilt I still feel over this decision.

*I have no communication skills. I will never tell you what is wrong with me, nor will I share any of my secrets, fears, hopes or dreams with you. {I do have several of these- one of them is to someday not be so crazy.} You will have to pry information out of me. I feel like if I confide in you, when I ultimately drive you away- which I am bound to do- you will have these personal pieces of me and that makes me feel vulnerable and I am terrified of being vulnerable.

*I have an addictive personality. I was a crack addict when I was 15-16, and relapsed again when I was 18. I like to think I have conquered these addictions but it wouldn’t surprise me if I relapsed again.

*I am a cold and unemotional ****. This, of course, is all a facade, but you will constantly wonder if I truly care about you or not. If you do not pay me 100% of your attention, I will feel rejected and inwardly wonder why you do not love me. Then I will pretend that you are nothing more to me than a mote of dust- which of course I do not notice. If you pay me too much attention I will feel cagey and suffocated and walk out the door without telling you where I am going and may not return for several days. No matter how long we are together, you will never see me cry. I am a brick wall.

**CLARIFICATION**- About once every five months I will cry over my vacuumed fetus but when this happens I will lock myself in the smallest possible space I can find so you cannot see me. This is usually a closet or a bathroom, although I was partial to a large trunk I owned until someone confiscated it with my best interests in mind.

*Although I will always be completely faithful to you, I will have no less than five men in line who are able and willing to keep me platonic company if you ever need to leave for any reason. This is because I cannot bear to be alone, even though I pretend that that is all I want.

*I am terrified of commitment. Know that I will never marry you, or if in a moment of confusion I do agree to marry you, I will not show up on our wedding day.

*I have some sexual preferences that some people may not be able to handle. I want sex several times a day and I like to be hit, choked, and called nasty names. Please be comfortable with such abuse.

* I am incredibly indecisive. I do not know what I want to eat, wear, or do at any given time. Once we have reached a decision I will change my mind. I am also extremely scatterbrained and lose my keys, phone, wallet, etc. on a regular basis. I will expect you to be able to locate these items. I am also very impatient and want what I want when I want it, with no regards to your feelings.

*I throw punches when I feel cornered. I kickbox, so they are good punches.

Now that that is out of the way, I do have some redeeming qualities!

*I am beautiful, intelligent, educated and articulate. You can be bumured that all of your family and friends will envy you for having such a wonderful girlfriend. I am definitely the girl you can bring home to mom. You and only you will know of my dichonomy and my psychotic antics when we are alone.

*I can cook a mean steak.

*When I am happy, {which is a good portion of the time} you will feel like the most amazing man alive and the center of my universe.

*I am artistically gifted.

*I have a stable and lucrative career.

*I make friends with everyone, including homeless people and vicious dogs. I take bugs out of my house and let them go.

As mentioned, I am extremely charismatic and you will be unable to resist my charms. I guarantee you will fall in madly and twistedly love with me, and although you know that I will ultimately leave you in an emotional bloody shredded heap in pursuit of my own needs, you will be unwilling and unable to exorcise me from your life, so serious replies only, please.

P.S.- Please be an animal lover. If you are not, then I am not the girl for you.

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

Still good enough for 90% of the men searching mates on craiglist.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Hmm… if you can ignore the psycho part and not get too attached (and hence be ok with just ignoring it when she’s busy having some psycho time) then it could work…

I mean, mental stability is nice an’ all, but is it really necessary? Log in to see images!

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

I found her picture.

“I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am.”

Oh, Ann Coulter, you’re so charming.

————————

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

At least this girl puts it out from the begining.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

I dunno that kinda reads like a dude trying to get back at the last girl who broke up with him.

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I don’t know why she thinks she’s so special. Everything but but the redeeming qualities (which are obviously a lie) are pretty much standard in women.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Sounds like me when my blood sugar is low.

This girl has a severe, untreated ADD/Apergers/OCD/Social Phobia combo. Totally manageable, but she doesn’t know how to ask for help. I don’t think it’s fake at all.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

man-man Posted:

Hmm… if you can ignore the psycho part and not get too attached (and hence be ok with just ignoring it when she’s busy having some psycho time) then it could work…

I mean, mental stability is nice an’ all, but is it really necessary? Log in to see images!She’s clearly the clingy, engrossing relationship type as I read her ad. If I were to take her up on it, I’d definitely not heavily invest in her emotionally. I’m guessing you haven’t dealt with women like her by the tone of your post?

baou30 Posted:

I found her picture.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2009/01/AnnCoulter.jpg

————————

ChilePepino Posted:

At least this girl puts it out from the begining.

That’s true, and would be a really considerate move, except she opens asking for a guy to help her on her “quest” for “self-improvement,” then continues with the rest of the ad heavily implying that she’s going to be a **** and doesn’t give a **** about you. She’s ALREADY manipulating you without you even entering a relationship with her. Subtle, isn’t it?

Fortunato Posted:

I dunno that kinda reads like a dude trying to get back at the last girl who broke up with him.

Based on my experience with women, that’s absolutely something one would write. I know women similar to that *grumbles*. For instance, a bitter/hurt, sarcastic guy wouldn’t have given redeeming qualities, or at least not like she did.

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken Posted:

I don’t know why she thinks she’s so special. Everything but but the redeeming qualities (which are obviously a lie) are pretty much standard in women.

Why do you think the qualities are faked? What stuck out to me is that only one of them is all that meaningful: the first one. Making good steak and being good artistically doesn’t mean anything when you’re a cold psycho.

Edit: Also, if you think those listed traits of hers are standard in women, then you need to fix some things about your personality, or be around better women, and probably a combination of the two.

Odalisque Posted:

Sounds like me when my blood sugar is low.

This girl has a severe, untreated ADD/Apergers/OCD/Social Phobia combo. Totally manageable, but she doesn’t know how to ask for help. I don’t think it’s fake at all.

Based on experience and what Dan Savage would say, she needs to be in therapy, not a relationship.

priscilla edited this message on 06/26/2009 6:44AM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

priscilla Posted:

She’s clearly the clingy, engrossing relationship type as I read her ad. If I were to take her up on it, I’d definitely not heavily invest in her emotionally. I’m guessing you haven’t dealt with women like her by the tone of your post?

I wasn’t being what you might call ‘serious’ when I said it might work

It’s like if seriousness was here…............................................. I was over here.

She sounds mentally ill, neurotic to the core and likely to inflict damage on the fragile psyche of everyone in the vicinity, I’d be steering a wide path around that.

Advocacy Can-
ine

Avatar: 184251 Sun Jun 07 09:17:23 -0400 2009

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Sounds like a challenge

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Odalisque Posted:

I don’t think it’s fake at all.

Seriously? I mean, I can see those being the actual qualities of a woman (not all, thank God), but I just can’t imagine that same woman writing and posting that info publicly.

Unless it’s ex-wife Amy. She was a crazy, sexy, murderous ****.

And she could could a mean steak.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I dunno, it depends on the man’s priorities. If he’s some frat dude only looking for sex, then he’s found what he wants.

At least nowhere did she claim to withhold sex as a punishment or something.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

baou30 Posted:

I found her picture.

————————

*I have some sexual preferences that some people may not be able to handle. I want sex several times a day and I like to be hit, choked, and called nasty names. Please be comfortable with such abuse.

But seriously, this girl sounds p. awesome to me. Log in to see images!

Necrosaro

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think I’m in love already.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

And of course the guys who would be like “sweet, a chick who likes to **** who I can date a bit then dump” are totally going to help her resolve these issues, bumuming of course they are real.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

priscilla Posted:

Based on my experience with women, that’s absolutely something one would write. I know women similar to that *grumbles*. For instance, a bitter/hurt, sarcastic guy wouldn’t have given redeeming qualities, or at least not like she did.

maybe hes just a really good writer and anticipated that?

CPT Destroyer

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

http://www.goatse.asia/hello.jpg

Mod Edit: Posting goatse in CD is an insta ban

you and only you will know of my dichonomy

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Apparently she’ll eventually have sex with my dog, so she’s not the girl for me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!