Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News "North Korea threatened Wednesday to wipe the United States off the map"

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_nuclear

SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea threatened Wednesday to wipe the United States off the map as Washington and its allies watched for signs the regime will launch a series of missiles in the coming days.

Off China’s coast, a U.S. destroyer was tailing a North Korean ship suspected of transporting illicit weapons to Myanmar in what could be the first test of U.N. sanctions pbumed to punish the nation for an underground nuclear test last month.

The Kang Nam left the North Korean port of Nampo a week ago with the USS John S. McCain close behind. The ship, accused of transporting banned goods in the past, is believed bound for Myanmar, according to South Korean and U.S. officials.

The new U.N. Security Council resolution requires member states to seek permission to inspect suspicious cargo. North Korea has said it would consider interception a declaration of war and on Wednesday accused the U.S. of seeking to provoke another Korean War.

“If the U.S. imperialists start another war, the army and people of Korea will … wipe out the aggressors on the globe once and for all,” the official Korean Central News Agency said.

The warning came on the eve of the 59th anniversary of the start of the three-year Korean War, which ended in a truce in 1953, not a peace treaty, leaving the peninsula in state of war.

The U.S. has 28,500 troops in South Korea to protect against an outbreak of hostilities.

Tensions have been high since North Korea launched a long-range rocket in April and then conducted its second underground atomic test on May 25.

Reacting to U.N. condemnation of that test, North Korea walked away from nuclear disarmament talks and warned it would fire a long-range missile.

North Korea has banned ships from the waters off its east coast starting Thursday through July 10 for military exercises, Japan’s Coast Guard said.

South Korea’s Yonhap news agency reported Wednesday that the North may fire a Scud missile with a range of up to 310 miles (500 kilometers) or a short-range ground-to-ship missile with a range of 100 miles (160 kilometers) during the no-sail period.

A senior South Korean government official said the no-sail ban is believed connected to North Korean plans to fire short- or mid-range missiles. He spoke on condition of anonymity, citing department policy.

U.S. defense and counterproliferation officials in Washington said they also expected the North to launch short- to medium-range missiles. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence.

South Korea will expedite the introduction of high-tech unmanned aerial surveillance systems and “bunker-buster” bombs in response to North Korea’s provocations, the Chosun Ilbo newspaper said, citing unidentified ruling party members.

Meanwhile, a flurry of diplomatic efforts were under way to try getting North Korea to return to disarmament talks.

Russia’s top nuclear envoy, Alexei Borodavkin, said after meeting with his South Korean counterpart that Moscow is open to other formats for discussion since Pyongyang has pulled out of formal six-nation negotiations.

In Beijing, top U.S. and Chinese defense officials also discussed North Korea. U.S. Defense Undersecretary Michele Flournoy was heading next to Tokyo and Seoul for talks.

South Korea has proposed high-level “consultations” to discuss North Korea with the U.S., Russia, China and Japan.

First, LOL @ North Korea. Keep poking the giant? Second, the more I hear about these NK bumclowns, the more patriotic I feel and the more I want their bum to be kicked. USA! USA!

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Why half of these “anti-everything” countries still exist is still beyond my disbelief.

Chawin edited this message on 06/24/2009 10:31AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

“Unites States off the map”

omg this is the best thing i’ve read since cannon sensei

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

If they launch a missile at the US they’ll be fused into a puddle of molten glbum before the thing gets off the ground… there is just no way for them to ever conceivably win such a fight.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

man-man Posted:

If they launch a missile at the US they’ll be fused into a puddle of molten glbum before the thing gets off the ground… there is just no way for them to ever conceivably win such a fight.

Lol, the U.S. will try their darndest to get in a nuclear war, though. Even if they shot such **** at us, I don’t think we’d do the same, except perhaps tactical.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

i hope there isn’t a nuclear war. i’d rather not have the entire world be dead

Lament

Avatar: 177568 Thu May 14 00:57:01 -0400 2009

Level 30 Troll

Velociraptor

**** ‘em. I want to watch the world burn.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Except currently it’s North Korea vs. the world.

That’s not going to end in anything but all of North Korea being dead.

Honestly, it’s just puffery. While they’re stupid, they’re not THAT stupid. We have nearly 30,000 troops over there anyway, and there are so many nations poised to just demolish them. They don’t have a chance.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Shii Posted:

Except currently it’s North Korea vs. the world.

That’s not going to end in anything but all of North Korea being dead.

Honestly, it’s just puffery. While they’re stupid, they’re not THAT stupid. We have nearly 30,000 troops over there anyway, and there are so many nations poised to just demolish them. They don’t have a chance.

ya but nukes going anywhere are bad news.

Lament

Avatar: 177568 Thu May 14 00:57:01 -0400 2009

Level 30 Troll

Velociraptor

I feel sorry for Korea the day that China decides they don’t feel like putting up with the Koreans’ bull**** anymore.

edit: The Chinese scare me.

Lament edited this message on 06/25/2009 5:24PM

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

North Korea’s been talking big for years and years. They’re the little toddler in time out who thinks he’s so clever hiding some playdough in his pants.

That playdough dried out. He can’t do **** with it.

If they do launch rockets at anyone not on the Asian mainland, they’re going to be duds or fall into the ocean instead.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I made a typo. Was supposed the say the U.S. will try to “not get in a nuclear war.”

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

not for a while anyway

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

On the subject of nuclear missiles, what happened to that US missile defense system that was supposed to be developed? I keep hearing that it really sucks.

Pavilion edited this message on 06/26/2009 12:33AM

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Made me think of this.

CPT Destroyer

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

http://www.goatse.asia/hello.jpg

Mod Edit: Posting goatse in CD is an insta ban

rabbidninja

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

well they say that they wanna wipe us off the planet… but they’re using scud missles? 310 mile range…. uh…. im no expert but i do beleive they’re a little farther away than 310 mi. LOL those dumb bastards make me laugh!

rabbidninja

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Zagreus Posted:

Made me think of this.

LOL thats fuqn great! more dumb bastards to make me laugh!!!!

Over9000Vibr-
atingDoldoes

Level 15 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Seems like we haven’t learned our lesson… We just see one dictator talking bull**** and we’re ready to throw ourselves into another war we can’t afford.

It would be easy for us to invade NK, capture Lil Kim, put him on trial and hang him, but how would that make us any safer?

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Over9000VibratingDoldoes Posted:

Seems like we haven’t learned our lesson… We just see one dictator talking bull**** and we’re ready to throw ourselves into another war we can’t afford.

It would be easy for us to invade NK, capture Lil Kim, put him on trial and hang him, but how would that make us any safer?

It won’t. Every nation goes to war over and over, and this excuse is no different than any other.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!