Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 -100 votes?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

DarkArmy Posted:

Your mods can make slanderous remarks and threaten give out email addresses and IP addresses and it completely fine.

Since when do we threaten to divulge personal information? I can’t recall a mod has ever done that.

Please stop making bumumptions that aren’t true, thanks.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

kittiejenn Posted:

What are you talking about?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

DarkArmy Posted:

Its not CP. I dont really care its not my site, and if it was it would be more evenly objective not lopsided like it is now. You can thank your current mod staff for that.

A) the only people with the power to moderate buildrs are CZ.

B) if it bugs you so much then leave the site. there’s lots of other places that aren’t moderated like this one.

C) if it bugs you so much you can contact ET and JB to discuss it with the only people who have any say in this matter.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I realize it may seem overly cautious, but we always have to play it safe when it comes to images of young’uns.

I buried the entries myself, so you can blame me if you want. Don’t take it out on our mods, who I believe are doing a great job.

How am I doing?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Nicco Posted:

Since when do we threaten to divulge personal information? I can’t recall a mod has ever done that.

Please stop making bumumptions that aren’t true, thanks.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I don’t have the desire to hunt links but there are some threads over in the RP section (which of course are not to be taken seriously) where mods have threatened banning, alt-reveals and other such stuff.

Of course if that’s what he meant then he’s kind of making himself look bad…

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Dunatis Posted:

there are some threads over in the RP section (which of course are not to be taken seriously) where mods have threatened banning, alt-reveals and other such stuff.

If I’ve ever done it, the bold is the key part.

But the law’s not going to care if CP is in “RP”, or anywhere else, including user-submitted content freely viewable by anybody. The excuse “Oh, we’re just PRETENDING to be pedophiles” wouldn’t fly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!