Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Lag.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

I’m all keyboard, and I’m still not lemon-worthy. It’s cool.

Even on denture chat?

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I don’t grind denture chat when at all possible, so i suppose I don’t know. I’m thinking after I beat Episode 1, I’ll try and get some lemon/pistachio scoops.

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

funkytowel Posted:

Yeah me…Every freakin nightLog in to see images!

There is Somthing about this time makes the game run incredible slowLog in to see images!

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this – I usually play between midnight and 3am EST (I’m on the west coast) and it’s usually pretty laggy. The game freezes up for good around 3am and I have to shut it down – it doesn’t even let me log off!Log in to see images!

I lost a forum visit tonight because of the lag (or whatever it is) as well. I already reported it, so I won’t **** further.

Anyway, I hope this gets cleared up, as I am otherwise having a lot of fun playing this stupid, addictive game. Whee!

(update: The fair and generous gods of Forumwarz credited me a forum visit. All is well… for now. Log in to see images! daisy_fungus edited this message on 03/17/2008 2:01AM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

The site was pretty much locked for me for the last six hours. That’s pretty ridiculous.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I saw it too…

That CAN’T be Forumwarz trafic alone!

I’ve seen something similar on another web game… turns out their uplink was unreliable due to another client using mbumive bandwith at the same time every morn. Log in to see images!

I’m just sayin’

OO

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The game lagged on me really badly earlier this afternoon. Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Well, theoretically crotch zombie would be best off if they had dedicated servers in house, and weren’t just renting space on some provider’s server.

Chaoticsunsh-
ine

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I think that instead of speed runs being determined by number of seconds, it should be determined by number of clicks it takes to beat a forum (not including refresh or “take me to another thread” clicks)

That way even someone with a super slow connection still has a chance. I can usually get 2-4 scoops a day when my connection is running well, but if it’s slow, then none, even though I’ve beat the forum with just as few attacks.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Sancdar Posted:

The site was pretty much locked for me for the last six hours. That’s pretty ridiculous.

I think I posted about this but in case you didn’t see it, early sunday morning our backup system barfed. Our database had grown too big for the old system.

So, no, it wasn’t traffic related, it was too much data related. We got it up and running soon after I woke up.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Evil Trout Posted:

I think I posted about this but in case you didn’t see it, early sunday morning our backup system barfed. Our database had grown too big for the old system.

So, no, it wasn’t traffic related, it was too much data related. We got it up and running soon after I woke up.

So Evil Trout DOES sleep…this is useful information. Log in to see images!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Get it right, Pimp, it’s Log in to see images!

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Chaoticsunshine Posted:

I think that instead of speed runs being determined by number of seconds, it should be determined by number of clicks it takes to beat a forum (not including refresh or “take me to another thread” clicks)

That way even someone with a super slow connection still has a chance. I can usually get 2-4 scoops a day when my connection is running well, but if it’s slow, then none, even though I’ve beat the forum with just as few attacks.

Moves/turns, not clicks. It should count the number of items or abilities you use. It would be much more fair to people with bumpier/slower connections or server hiccup victims.

Leakyrs

[Noose and Razor So-
ciety
]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Today, 3 forum pwns away from D20, I am in a forum that does ~20 dmg with 30 health. Sure. I attack, next thing I know I get the “you have been lagged out hahaha” message. So I refresh, to find myself dead and kicked out of the battle. What? Yes, I have been having trouble with the site, and this is a reminder to me to not play when there is lag. Which is getting alarmingly close to not playing at all, even though it’s spring break.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!