Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Cheins Sanchez vs swine: FlowinWarz Rap Mother****in' Battle - Round 1

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

*pew* *pew*

Lament

Avatar: 177568 Thu May 14 00:57:01 -0400 2009

Level 30 Troll

Velociraptor

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

He’s much more fun than Swine! We’re just killing time. No harm, no fowl.

We’ll have to continue this later. I’m barely awake. The sun is shining in my eyes. And I’m sure you wouldn’t want me at any less than at my tippity-top condition. But as a consolation, I upvoted your ****. Because you’re more fun than my opponent too. So until next time…

TROLLS TROLLING TROLLS

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Lament Posted:

We’ll have to continue this later. I’m barely awake. The sun is shining in my eyes. And I’m sure you wouldn’t want me at any less than at my tippity-top condition. But as a consolation, I upvoted your ****. Because you’re more fun than my opponent too. So until next time…Log in to see images!

Word. I’m tired too. I guess I’ll hit the sack and wake up to sack Swine, you go and have yourself a nice dreamtime.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Back, one more time, to finish the kill

Yo, Cheins, glad to see you. I need a refill.

And you can tell the waitress to bring the bill.

Your rhymes are lame, and I’ve had my fill.

You’re putting me to sleep just like Nyquil.

You flow like garbage and can’t seem to diss.

You should probably see a doctor for your obsession with ****.

Now let’s talk about the Doldoes,

That **** was over a while ago.

In this rap battle you don’t belong.

You’re the bastard son of Cheech and Chong.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

How long is this travesty going to continue? The beaner lost. I mean, this isn’t Home Depot, he’s out of his element. End thread before it’s too late for the dirty mexican’t. I’d hate to see him get refried.

Sneaky27 edited this message on 06/24/2009 3:46PM

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

you try to nudge my reign with your great mental strain so it’s time to finish **** like abel and cain

I’ll pick up the stone and aim it at your dome and when God sees your stiff he’ll be like “Shalom”

unzip the winrar and you will see stars like diabetes you got from all those mars bars

7vd is what your moms got from me she gave it to you when she touched you for Shii she tells you it

was enjoy but she keeps it on a tape and I sometimes watch it and I masturbate

brainfreeze+TAM tell em who is the man and when you get back to sucking male reproductive organ tell em you’re my biggest fans

and im shameless and chivalrous oh so divine and I age just like the finest french wines

so im the one like a duke and yet I shock you to puke

and if you did something Log in to see images! that **** was a fluke

now here’s the climax, the executiors ax the whole time im holding back you just can’t relax

now go to your room, I’m quite cross with you im The Terminator you’re house of the dead 2

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!