Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ Reference post for which emoticons you should be adblocking.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Will post more emoticons to adblock once fabulous persons add new fabulous person emoticons.

Fran edited this message on 06/20/2009 7:45PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

PS if you don’t see anything that means you already adblocked them all you dumb****.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

NEW EMOTICON ADDED Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

all the mediocre ones that look amateurish

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Adapt Posted:

all the mediocre ones that look amateurish

There’s a ton of them, any references Log in to see images!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I am fie and I endorse this thread.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Suggesting renaming this thread to “Emoticons that should be marked for deletion without BP refunds”

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

There’s a ton of them, any references Log in to see images!

just for starters there is this set, you can see they all kind of look bad in the exact same way, there are other bad emotes, but I’m just posting these as a group. They all have the same badly done stlye

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

also,

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Adapt Posted:

just for starters there is this set, you can see they all kind of look bad in the exact same way, there are other bad emotes, but I’m just posting these as a group. They all have the same badly done stlye

All of these except Log in to see images! Fran edited this message on 06/20/2009 7:45PM

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

All of these except Log in to see images!

no the uses are just fine, I just don’t like how they look. If your going to spend the bp, you would think you would take the time to make it look nice

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

fabulous persons

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

mabe if you weren’t such a terrible poster u could fnid a use for some of these Log in to see images!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

mabe if you weren’t such a terrible poster u could fnid a use for some of these Log in to see images!

Who was that aimed for Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!