Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing Here's the erotic stroy you want mgc norsman

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Kyle pressed his eye against the hole in the wall, looking right into the girl’s showers. the cheerleaders at his school had just finished with practice, and were rinsing off. His peephole was installed by an out-of-order showerhead, so no one would be likely to notice it. it was right where one of the knobs for the water control would have been, if the showerhead had been functional. So far, none of the cheerleaders had noticed him watching him, and he had done this four times before. He felt perverted and guilty the first time, but rationalized it that someone as skinny and effeminate as him would never have a chance to do anything more with the cheer squad, and he didn’t feel so bad. Especially when Krystal, head cheerleader laughed at him because her boyfriend had pantsed him in the hall. Kyle hated her boyfriend. Typical jock. Resorted to all the typical jock insults and pranks on kyle. Kyle got angry thinking about it all, and his strokes became harder and more violent, as he watched the girls. He imagined being strong like Krystal’s boyfriend mitch, and being able to enjoy the girls. He got so wrapped up in his fantasy as he watched them, that he must have made some kind of noise. It must have been loud, because they heard him over the sound of the showers, and squealed when they discovered his peep hole.

Kyle pulled up his pants, grabbed his backpack and made a break for it. Unfortunately the only way out would take him past the girls locker room. He wasn’t a good runner, but he NEARLY made it past, when he felt two hands grab him from behind. He shrieked in a somewhat unmanly pitch, and the hands dragged him back, pulling him into the girl’s lockers. Kyle went white with fear, wondering what they were going to do to him. He imagined they’d be turning him over to the female gym coach, for punishment, but instead, they pulled him over to where the cheerleading squad stood, wrapped in their towels, a few already in bras and shorts.

“Well well well, what DO we have here?” asked Krystal, icy blue eyes scowling past her blonde bangs, arms folded over her chest, squishing her breasts up beneath them. “N…nothing. The shower broke. I was…” “You were watching us shower, you dirty little pervert” “N..no!” “We heard you, Kyle. You were MASTURBATING while you watched us.” “No I wasn’t!” Krystal’s friends continued to hold him in place, and Krystal’s foot lashed out, kicking him in the balls. Kyle sagged in the grasp of his cheerleader captors. “DON’T **** WITH ME, you little geek.” Krystal bellowed “I’m surprised you even had balls to hurt. I thought you were a girl the first time I saw you.” “Hey! Krystal! that gives me an idea.” “What is it Melody? I’m not sure what we should do with this little perv” “We should make him go home as a girl. Dress him up, and make him walk home.” Krystal pondered this, looking Kyle over. Kyle tried to gasp out a protest, but he was still reeling from the effects of her kick, unable to even voice a protest. “Well, he hasn’t objected. Strip the little geek down, and lets see what we have to work with.”

Melody stepped up and unfastened his pants, yanking them off with his briefs. his male reproductive organ bobbed out limp, which made it look smaller than it was. He was a grower, not a shower, and the cheerleaders giggled unkindly at his manhood. the two holding him up helped his shirt off, and Melody took his socks and shoes off, and finished removing his pants. Standing there, naked in the middle of a bunch of cheerleaders, he began to cry. Krystal walked up to him, and took his face in her hand, raising it up to look at her. “Stop crying you little sissy, I hate the sound of it.” Kyle attempted to stop, but he couldn’t believe what they were going to do to him. It was bad enough everyone CALLED him a sissy without them dressing him up like one. “Oh, for ****s sake. Jenny, get him off so he’ll stop blubbering about this. Sheesh, take it like a man, kid.” “Don’t we want him to take it like a girl, Krystal?” “That’ll come later. He needs to learn from this. Get to work, Jenny.”

Jenny let her towel drop to the floor and stepped up behind him. she was only a little bit taller than he was, since he was a fairly short guy. He felt her bare breasts press up against his back, as she reached around, and started whacking him off. Kyle couldn’t help but think that she must have done this a number of times, because she had an expert touch. Just the right amount of pressure and the right tempo. He blinked the last of his tears from his eyes, and leaned back into Jenny’s breasts, looking at all the other cheerleaders who were watching him. Melody, who had suggested this, had actually reached beneath her towel and started to jill off to the spectacle before her. Krystal only watched coldly. Mary and Sarah, who had restrained him were whispering to each other. Karen, just watched quietly but intently. Kyle had never been seen naked by any girls outside his family, and he spurted hard when he came, nearly hitting Krystal’s foot with his jet of cream.

Finished getting him off, they led him over to the showers, and Jenny sprayed him down with shower wand, getting him wet. Mary and Sarah stepped up to restrain him again, as Melody approached with her shaving kit. she took out a can of shaving foam, and soaped up his pubes first, taking a pink disposable razor to his bush, shaving it off of him, and leaving his pubic area nice and smooth. She took good care of him, handling him gently and putting a lot of effort into shaving his sack without nicking him. Mary and Sarah helped out next, going after his legs. Mary used her Venus razor, but Sarah just had another pink disposable. While they shaved his legs, Melody shaved his armpits. He didn’t really have any facial hair to speak of, so they left his face alone. they rinsed him clean, dried him off, and pushed him back out into the locker area. Krystal and Karen had laid out an outfit there.

Waiting for Kyle, was a modest pink skirt that went to mid-thigh, a pink T-shirt that’d show some midriff and had “Princess” printed in glittery letters on the chest, a lavender bra, with some material to stuff it. Looked like they’d found some falsies in one of the lockers. and finally some purple cotton bikini cut panties, and a roll of tape to keep him tucked away. Melody took care of that, stashing his male reproductive organ away between his legs, and leaving Kyle ready to dress. Blushing furiously, he pulled the panties on first, and then struggled to get the bra on and secured. Finally, Jenny stepped up and hooked it up for him. Melody and Sarah put his breasts in, and fit them in better with a bit of tissue. Kyle pulled on the Princess T-shirt, and then the skirt. Krystal put his clothes in her backpack, and told him he’d get them back the next day. Finally, they all pulled out their camera phones and took pictures of Kyle, all dressed up.

“Wait. it’s not complete. he needs a little makeup.” insisted Mary, and the girls swarmed him. Kyle didn’t know exactly what they were doing, but they applied this and that, and his face looked almost completely feminine now. They took more pictures with the camera phones and stood back to admire their handiwork. “But, what do we call her?” mused Sarah “Well, something close to his name would work best” stated Karen “How about Kerry?” “Yeah, that’ll do. Until you get home, you don’t answer to Kyle, you are Kerry. Now, if you tattle on us, we will make your life hell. You think my boyfriend gives you **** now? wait until I tell him where you were looking. and we’ll turn you in to the teachers. BUT. if you can make it home without blowing your cover and keep your sissy mouth shut, we might just give you a little reward. Can you do that, my little ****?” Krystal asked, taking his face in her hand, pointing it up at hers again. “Yes” “and what is your name?” “Kerry.” “use a girlier voice.” “Kerry.” “No, that just sounds silly. like this. Kerry” “Kerry.” “That’ll have to do. Kyle, no, Kerry walked out of the school, trying to stay calm. Fortunately, both her parents worked late, and there was half a chance her older sister would be out and about. he could see the cheerleaders watching him as he went to the bus stop. Unfortunately, she lived too far away to just walk home and get there in time, so she’d have to take the city bus. Whats worse, the quiet girl named Jessica she had a fierce crush on was sitting right there on the bench waiting for the same bus. She hoped she wouldn’t blow her cover right off the bat, so she sat down as far to the edge as she could and looked away. Kerry was just on a streak of bad luck, because Jessica must have been feeling uncharacteristically chatty today. “Hi.” Jessica started “h.. hi” Kerry managed to reply “Are you new around here? I don’t think I’ve seen you before” “Y…yeah.” “Welcome. My name is Jessica, what’s yours?” “Kerry.” “Nice to meet you Kerry. Are you a cheerleader? You don’t really look like one” “No, I’m not.” “Oh, I saw you leave the building with them. I thought maybe you were with them.” “No, sorry.” Thankfully, the bus arrived before it continued any longer, and Kerry sat away from Jessica on it. Maybe Jessica found other girls easier to talk to. maybe it was just murphy’s law, but Kerry cursed that the most she’d ever been able to talk to Jessica, was right now, when she was all… dressed up…

Once home, Kerry rushed into the house, and up the staris in a flash. She heard her sister milling about in her room, and hoped that she could make it to her own room before her sister saw her. That would be incredibly awkward. Kerry slammed her door shut just in time to hear his sister pop her head out her door and ask “Kyle?” “Yeah?” “Just wondering if that was you.” “Yeah, it is.” “You sound out of breath. are you ok?” “Yeah, I’m fine” Kyle/Kerry dismissed his sister Becky’s inquiries. Kerry plopped down on the bed, and reached under her skirt to remove her panties. she got them down below her knees, and raised her legs. She delicately began to un-tape herself because the whole ordeal had made her furiously horny, and she needed to do something about it. she finally freed her male reproductive organ from its tucked and taped prison, a little raw from the adhesive in one spot, when his door sprung open, giving Becky a perfect view up Kyle/Kerry’s skirt, shaven male reproductive organ beginning to stiffen. Becky froze like a deer in the headlights, Kyle/Kerry didn’t know what to do either, s/he just lay there, hand on her male reproductive organ, burning with shame, but unable to look away from Becky’s gaze. “Oh Kyle… what the hell happened to you?” Becky said, walking over to the bed. ”...” “C’mon… I know these clothes aren’t yours. What happened?” “I can’t tell.” “Well, SOMEONE made you into a girl. That makeup is on too well for you to have done it yourself.” Becky said, and then reached up to Kerry’s chest, and gave a breast a squeeze through the shirt. “And these are alright for fakes. You can tell your sister.” “N… no. They’ll make it worse on me. They’ve already made me a girl. I didn’t want you to see me like this.” Kerry sniffed, about to cry again. “C’mon… no.. don’t do that.” Becky Pleaded “Shhh… its Okay.”

Becky reached over, and brushed her brother/sister’s hand off his/her male reproductive organ, and wrapped her own around it. she began to pump it for him, smiling sadly at him. “It’ll be okay, I won’t make you tell me who did this to you.” Becky shifted position, and continued to give her crossdressed brother a handjob, feeling his smooth shaven leg with her free hand. “Your tormentors may have made you a girl, but I can help. I can make you a man. Now, take that getup off.” Kyle started taking off the shirt he had on, then his bra. Becky stopped stroking his male reproductive organ long enough for him to remove the skirt and for her to get a washcloth for him to get most of the makeup off. While he cleaned up, she took her own clothes off, revealing a trimmed little patch above her woman's genitals, and some perky breasts bigger than the fakes they gave him, but still only mid-sized in the scheme of things. He lay on the bed again, and she straddled him. she ground her woman's genitals against his male reproductive organ, and she moistened his rod as she started to get wet herself. When she felt they were both sufficiently slick, she held his male reproductive organ up, and lowered herself onto him. she felt her brother’s male reproductive organ enter her, and pondered how good it felt. It wasn’t the largest male reproductive organ she’d had, but there was something about the taboo against brother and sister becoming one like this that added that extra spark, as she pumped her hips up and down on his manhood. Kyle was so fiercely aroused by having to come home dressed as a girl, and by the forbidden act that he was now part of, that he came inside his sister only a couple minutes in, pumping his seed up into her. Then he realized what he’d done. a look of terror crossed his face, and he nearly cried again. “Wait, wait, Kyle… its okay… sshh… Its okay… It was your first time, I wasn’t expecting you to hold out very long.” Becky bumured him. “But, I came inside you. Now you’ll get pregnant.” “C’mon bro, give me a little credit” Becky said, smiling down at her brother, as his cream oozed out of her hole, around his softening male reproductive organ “I’m on the pill, and this time of the month I wouldn’t be fertile anyway. we’re safe.” Becky laid down next to kyle, and he rolled to face her, both of them just laying there quietly a moment. Becky stroked his hair and asked “Still won’t tell me who did this?” Kyle shook his head no, and buried his face in her breasts. Becky continued to smooth his hair, as he burrowed into the cleft of her chest. “Thats okay. I hope you’re feeling better”. “Becky?” “Yeah?” “I… I don’t want you to hate me.” “I won’t hate you. I just didn’t want whomever did this to you, to take your first time from you. I suppose its not THAT much better that it was your sister, but atleast I care about you.” “oh. thanks sis.” “Why did you think I would hate you?” “just a little bit.. but when I was dressed like that… I kinda… kinda liked it.” kyle squirmed and kept his face hidden between her mammary glands. “Oh… I see. No, no.. I won’t hate you for that. You just do whatever makes you happy little bro.” “Thanks for understanding Becky.” The next day at school, was almost normal. If it weren’t for the cheerleader girls winking at him, and smirking every time he pbumed them in the halls it would have been entirely normal. Clbumes were still boring. Nobody but the cheerleader ****es knew about what happened. They had kept their word sofar. Kyle’s brain began to think about how he could get back at them, but he remembered they promised him a reward. He wondered what that could be, daydreamed about them offering themselves to him, but thought about it some more, and decided it wasn’t likely that they’d do that for him. Then he started imaginging taking that by force. That might be the only way his male reproductive organ would find its way into Krystal’s woman's genitals. He must have been grinning at the thought of that, because his english teacher chose that moment to call on him, catching him off guard and making him look dumb. Between 7th and 8th periods in the hall, Melody stopped him and told him to meet them in the equipment shed at the back of the sports fields. He’d get his reward there.

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

When he got there, it was dark inside. He stepped inside, and shut the door. Before his eyes had time to adjust to the darkness, a rag was clamped over his mouth, and when he gasped in surprise, he got a mouthful of chloroform, knocking him out almost instantly. When Kyle awoke a few minutes later, he found that he was dressed up as Kerry again, in a full cheerleader’s outfit. bumuming Kerry’s voice, she asked “What the hell? I don’t see why you had to knock me out for this.” “Maybe not. Do you want your reward or not?” asked Krystal, from the darkness. “Well… alright. But I would have cooperated with you. I’ve come this far, haven’t I?” ”... We’ll give you that girl. But! enough of that, its time for your reward.” Stated Krystal “We’ve decided its time you lost your virginity, Kerry.” Kerry chuckled dryly “Too late. I already lost that” “No, we know about that. We know that Kyle is an incestuous little pervert who wuvs his sister.” Krystal said, her voice as cold as a penguin’s tit “But Kerry still hasn’t lost her cherry.” Kyle/Kerry stared into the darkness in confusion. Then someone flipped a switch, lighting up a single overhead bulb, illuminating Sarah, who was naked, save for a black sports bra, and a strap-on dildo. Sarah smiled sweetly, as she rubbed some KY lube on the glistenining black phallus “Your sister made you a man, but I’ll make you a woman” Sarah said in a deceptively honeyed voice. Kerry’s eyes went wide, she realized she’d never make it if she tried to run, and with a sigh, resigned herself to this reaming. “Now, be a good little girl, and get up on this stack of mats here” Ordered Krystal “Then remove your panties, and spread your legs for us. It’ll hurt less if you don’t fight it.” “Yes Ma’am” Kerry said meekly, getting up on the mats, and taking off her panties. She noticed that they hadn’t taped his male reproductive organ back this time, and it stiffened immediately when exposed to the open air and gazes of the cheerleaders. She laid back, flipped up her cheerleader’s skirt and thought about the favor Becky did her last night. She wondered if it would hurt. She wondered if Becky’s first time had hurt. She felt Sarah’s strap-on phallus press against her hole, heard her spit on it for extra moisture, felt the head of it being rubbed in circles at Kerry’s opening. Kerry felt it plunge into her, filling her up inside. There was pain, mostly pain, but also an oddly pleasant stimulus beneath the pain. Kerry let out an involuntary cry, partly in pain, partly in surprise. Sarah continued to slowly enter Kerry, still with an oddly sweet smile on her face. “Ssshh honey. Don’t fight it. Don’t fight it. Accept it.” Sarah said as she drove it in to the hilt. She waited a moment, letting Kerry get used to it there, and then she began to **** Kerry in earnest. as she pounted Kerry, she reached down and grabbed, well, it wouldn’t be fit to call it a male reproductive organ, when it was on a girl, so Sarah reached down to play with Kerry’s ‘clit’ rubbing it as she ****ed Kerry’s bum. “Look girls, She’s starting to enjoy it!” mocked Krystal’s voice from off to the left of Kerry, and a chorous of giggles came from the other girls. “I didn’t know we’d foud such an eager little ****. I expected this one to fight more.” Kerry couldn’t reply in words, she was lost in the simultaneous ****ing and handjob she was recieving. She couldn’t compare it to the real sex she’d just had the night before, that was better, but it was an auful lot of sensation. She began to cry out in short sharp bursts, as Sarah drove her plastic male reproductive organ into Kerry, and with a final cry, Kerry came, shooting a jet of great times onto her cheerleader’s uniform. “Aww, look. she came hard. she’s a squirter!” mocked Krystal, as Sarah withdrew from Kerry, and went to clean up. “Good think we know how to get THAT out of our uniforms” giggled Melody “How’d you like your reward, ****?” asked Krystal Kerry still couldn’t reply, just nodded “Look girls! she’s speechless.” said Krystal with a laugh. “We’ll have to get you out of those messy clothes, and into something worth sending you home in.” “Wait, Krystal.” came Karen’s voice “I wanna play with her some.” “What? That wasnt in the pl… oh, whatever. We’ll play dress up some more when you’re done with her.” Karen walked over to the mats where Kerry lay, and smiled at Kerry. Kerry blinked, wondering if she’d seen correctly. It looked like there was some actual warmth in Karen’s gaze. Was Karen feeling bad about what they’d been doing to her? Karen took Kerry’s limp ‘clit’ in her mouth, and sucked it clean, and made it begin to stiffen once more. The other girls cheered and hooted to see a second show. Karen paused, removing her sweater, and the white bra she wore beneath it, freeing her breasts. Kerry watched them sway as Karen sucked her off. Suddenly, Karen stopped again, taking her tight bluejeans, and skimpy white panties off, and mounting Kerry’s hips. Karen held kerry’s member up, and lowered herself down onto it. Then, once Kerry was all the way inside Karen, she leaned in, and pressing her real mammary glands against Kerry’s fake ones, kissed Kerry on the mouth. Then she whispered to Kerry. “You’ve been a good girl. You deserved a real reward” as she ground her hips in a circle, manipulating Kerry’s member with the muscles inside her. “t..thanks” whispered Kerry back. Karen went upright again, and began to ride more enthusiastically, ****ing Kerry like a pro. She felt different around Kerry’s member than Becky had. Becky was a little tighter, but Karen was apparently more experienced, and had amazing muscle control. Karen was also completely shaved, didn’t have the little tuft of pubic hair that Becky did. Kerry’s hips instinctually began to buck as Karen rode atop them. Karen really seemed to be enjoying ****ing Kerry, she had a look of sympathy, colored by what Kerry could only bumume was desire. Kerry began to feel an orgasm building, and opened her mouth to protest, but AGAIN, Kerry was rebuffed, as Karen placed a finger over her mouth and softly said “Fill me up. Come inside me.” Its hard to resist someone when they’re straddled atop you, pounding you with reckless abandon, and imploring you to fill them up inside. Its hard to maintain composure, so it was no surprise that when Karen came a moment later, and her woman's genitals clamped down on Kerry’s member, that Kerry came with loud cry, somehow even remaining in her Kerry voice as she cried out, and spurted inside of Karen. “Bra-vo.” announced Krystal “a performance worthy of anyone on my squad. But, we’ve still got to send this little one home. Melody, show her what she’ll be wearing today” Melody stepped into the light again, and she was holding a much shorter skirt than the previous day, this time in black, a plain light pink top, with spaghetti straps, an overshirt to wear open atop that, a black bra, with clear shoulder straps, and some satiny black panties. Spent from the sex, Kerry didn’t resist as the cheerleaders strapped her in, and dressed her up. They released her into the world at large, and Kerry went home. Fortunately, she didn’t run into Jessica today. She did get a few whistles from people as she walked from the bus stop she got off at, and walked to her home though. Apparently they’d done a convincing job feminizning her. There were people home today, so Kerry called Becky and asked her to distract her parents while she snuck back up to her room. Becky agreed with a sigh, and provided the diversion Kerry needed to get up to her room.

Kyle stripped out of the clothes the cheerleaders put on him, and sat down at his computer. Just as he was signing on to his usual chat programs, his sister barged into his room, and turned on his stereo. Once the music was playing loud enough to keep them from being oveheard she asked Kyle “What the ****? It happened again, didn’t it?” Becky demanded, waving the black panties in Kyle’s face. “Its alright Becky. I’m okay.” “They’re using you as their plaything, whoever is doing this” ”... Yeah, but I’m kindof enjoying it. When they dress me up, I feel… sexy. and They gave me a reward for cooperation.” ‘I just don’t like seeing people push my little bro around. Its okay if you like dressing up, but… theres better ways to make it happen. Stop playing their game. If you like it that much, we’ll go out of town one of these weekends, you and me. We’ll go out as sisters on the town somewhere.” “T..thanks Becky!” Kyle said, surprised “That’d be great!” They hugged, and Becky left Kyle to his computer. A message appeared on his screen, from someone he didn’t have on his contact list. ‘Go on vacation if you’d like, but, you’re still ours.’

mgc norsman

[WeChall]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

best **** ever

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

Kyle stared at his screen in disbelief for a moment.

He typed ‘Who is this?’ and got the almost instant response ‘Your sisters!’

‘I’ve only got one sister! and she’s here with me now!’

‘Naughty Kerry, no she’s not!, she’s in her room down the hall’.

Kyle was more than a little freaked out now and his mind started racing as he tried to work out how this stranger knew what was happening in their house. Before he could ask any more questions the stranger wrote again ‘You’re looking confused Kerry, I bet you’re wondering how we know what you say and do, well that’d be telling wouldn’t it!’

‘Well if you know where my sister is, what’s she doing in her room?’

‘Judging by her position I’d say right now she’s probably thinking about you again!’

‘What does that mean? What position?’

‘Go look for yourself, don’t knock on the door though’.

He almost didn’t want to move for fear of what he might find and then the stranger wrote again ‘Go on Kerry, go see for yourself or are you such a big sissy that you’re too scared of what you might see?’

‘You STFU!, I’m not scared! I’m going right now’.

Kyle got up and walked to his bedroom door and didn’t see the next message that popped up on screen ‘Oh dear Kerry, it looks like you forgot something!’

As he stepped out onto the landing and carefully walked up to Becky’s door he listened out for anyone coming up the stairs while at the same time tried to listen through the door for any clue as to what Becky might be doing.

He could just about make out the sound of her breathing kinda funny interspersed with little gasps and moans, it dawned on him what she might be doing in there and with his hand on the door handle he found himself caught in two minds, did he take a chance and enter her room or did he just go back to his own room and pretend like he had done it.

He was all set to go back to his room when he heard footsteps at the bottom of the stairs, he panicked and as instinct immediately took over he turned the handle and quickly stepped into Becky’s room.

Becky lay frozen on the bed in shock at Kyle’s sudden appearance, she had just managed to stop herself from screaming at the sudden intrusion but still couldn’t move from her current position.

She needn’t have worried because Kyle was in an equally shocked state, he’d just walked in on his sister as she lay naked on her bed masturbating and then he realised he hadn’t gotten dressed after removing the girls clothes he’d been wearing earlier, he was as naked as Becky was!

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

Becky finally moved to sit on the edge of her bed, she was about to ask Kyle what the hell he thought he was doing barging into her room like that when he stepped over to her and put a finger to her lips and pointed to the door. Just as he did they heard the toilet flush down the hall and somebody begin to wash their hands, a minute or so later they heard the sound of footsteps going downstairs.

Becky pushed Kyles hand away and asked “what the hell are you doing? you’re naked!”

“Well so are you and least I wasn’t playing with myself!” Kyle snapped back and then immediately apologised when he saw the hurt look in his sisters eyes “****, I’m sorry Becky I didn’t mean to snap at you like that, it’s just I .. I ..”

“What Kyle? What the hell’s going on?”

“Look just put some clothes on quickly and come with me, please Becky”

Becky threw her top on and grabbed her jeans and slipped into them and then followed Kyle along the landing back to his room, as he sat in the chair in front of his computer another message flashed up on screen.

‘Oh you’re back Kerry how sweet of you to come back, and look Becky’s here too, Hi Becky!’

Kyle looked up at Becky with a finger pointing at the screen, her mouth was hanging open in shock “Kyle, what the hell is going on, who is that and how do they know I’m here?”

‘Who are we? We’re Kerry’s sisters my dear sweet Becky, and we know all kinds of good things about all kinds of people, just like we know all about you and your naughty little fantasies, sexy Becky!’

Becky half-froze and then suddenly blurted out “What the hell do you know about me?”

‘Oh dear Becky, where do you want us to start with that one, huh? Especially in front of Kerry and all, I mean she might get all upset if she knew she wasn’t the only one you had your eye on in that house’.

Kyle looked from the screen to his sister “Becky what are they talking about? What do they mean not the only one in this house? There’s only you and me and mum and … ... ... oh **** Becky, they can’t be serious, tell me they’re lying!”

Another message popped up ‘That’s right Kerry, it seems little Becky here really does like to keep it in the family, it seems now she’s had you she’s gotten the taste for incest and now she has her sights set on something a little bit more, how shall we say, mature.’

Becky promptly burst into tears and sank to her knees on the floor, between sobs she spoke “It’s all true Kyle, I Loved having sex with you, it was so wonderful to be so close to you, to feel your naked body next to mine, to feel you inside me and I want it again, I want to have sex with you again my sexy baby brother!”

“And dad?” Kyle asked in a stunned voice.

Her head dropped with her hands held to her face as Kyle asked it, part of him wished he hadn’t but part of him now wanted to know every little thing, then, still looking at the floor, she quietly spoke “They’re right, after we had sex that time I later found myself looking and wondering about him as well, what it’d be like to lay in bed with him holding me in his big strong arms, and I started to fantasise about what it’d feel like to let him fill my woman's genitals to bursting with the very male reproductive organ that helped create me, and he’s so big Kyle, I couldn’t help myself and I snuck a look at him while he was in the shower, my god he’s so big down there and it wasn’t even erect”.

“I don’t believe it, I mean you seriously wanna have sex with dad! Damn Becky, just damn!” Kyle shook his head as if trying to clear the thought from his mind and she gasped at her brothers disapproval and resumed quietly sobbing to herself on the floor.

Another message appeared ‘So Becky, just how big is dear ol’ dad then?’

As soon as Kyle read it a little lightbulb went on in his mind, he knelt down beside Becky and put an arm round her and whispered quietly in her ear “I’m so sorry Becky, it’s just a hell of a shock to hear something like that in this way!” she looked at him closely and whispered back “Thank you Kyle, I really do Love you, you know”. He nodded and then whispered to her “Do me a favour, don’t say anything else just yet, I want you to go to the bathroom now for me for a few minutes please, go there and close the door and don’t make any noise, okay!’ She nodded her understanding even though she looked a bit confused by the request and then Kyle helped her to her feet and without another word she did as he asked.

Generic Racist edited this message on 06/19/2009 9:41AM

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

No sooner was she out of the room than another message popped up, ‘Oh Kerry, where’s little Becky going now?’

‘I don’t know, perhaps she’s gone back to her room – you upset her pretty good y’know and for what? just so you could get some sick pleasure in hurting her feelings in front of me! anyway why ask me where she is I thought you could see and hear everything?’

There was no instant response this time and Kyle was fairly sure that meant that whatever the stranger had done in the house to spy on him and Becky was confined only to their bedrooms, without saying a word he got up and turned towards the door and finally a message appeared ‘Where are you going Kerry?’

He turned back to the screen and taunted the stranger “I’m going to the toilet if you don’t mind, maybe you’ll watch me while I’m in there or maybe you can’t!”

Kyle walked out of the room and closed the door just as the message ‘Please don’t be like that Kerry, we’re only doing this because you interest us!’ appeared on screen, he stepped across the landing to the bathroom and shut the door behind him, Becky was sitting on the edge of the bath and still looked pretty upset, when she saw her brother standing there she sniffed and stood up in front of him.

“Kyle, what’s going on?, do you think it’s the girls that’ve been making you dress up and stuff? and how do they know what we say and do?”

“Becky, I guess it most likely is them and I don’t know how they did it but I think there must be hidden cameras and microphones or something in our rooms, the important thing is I think it’s only our bedrooms that they bugged!”

“How do you know that?” Becky asked to which Kyles response was “Well when they asked you how big dad was, I guessed that they couldn’t see the toilet, bathroom and our parents bedroom otherwise they would have seen him for themselves and wouldn’t have asked, that’s why I wanted you to come in here so I could see if I was right, and it looks like I was”.

“Okay then, so what do we do?”

“Well, for a start we both need to be careful what we do and say in our rooms for now okay”

“What … Oh! oh okay, and then what”

“Then I’m going to see if I can get them to stop this, I mean as much as I kinda enjoy the dressing up, and all the little rewards they give me for playing along with their little game, I just don’t want them upsetting you like this anymore?”

“You’re going to meet up with them again? Are you really sure you should do that?”

“I don’t know Becky, but I know I can’t let them hurt or upset you so I’ve got to at least try and get them to stop!”

They hugged and kissed each other and then as Kyle reminded Becky to be careful of what she did in her room one more time he left the bathroom and went back to his own room.

‘Welcome back Kerry! you were gone such a long time we were getting worried about you, we thought maybe you were ****ing your little Becky again somewhere quiet and out of the way, somewhere like the bathroom!’

He decided to call their bluff and replied ‘Well actually I just popped downstairs for a glbum of water, I don’t know where Becky is though, it looks like she might have gone out somewhere’

‘If you say so!’ came the reply.

‘Actually I do, so let’s all just cut out all the cat and mouse bull**** huh girls, you and I both know you can only see mine and Becky’s bedrooms so don’t pretend you can access all areas okay coz I’m not buying it anymore!’

Once again there was no instant response and Kyle knew he’d hit a nerve so he continued. ‘So anyway seeing as how we both know I’ve figured out your little game here why don’t you just admit defeat and just give it up!’

‘We can’t do that can we, now we know just how up for some fun with dear ol’ daddy your sexy little Becky is, we really wanna stay tuned in to see if she does anything about it’.

‘Well you’re gonna be out of luck then aren’t you coz the only thing you’re likely to see Becky do in her bedroom from now on is sleep!’ Kyle taunted.

No response again, Kyle was feeling good at this point like he had the upper hand and then he said “you know what’s really sad?”

‘What!’ was the only response.

“Well that first day in the locker room, although I was scared of what you might do to me, if any of you girls had bothered to stop and ask me instead of just forcing me to dress up and go home like that, I probably would have agreed to do it willingly anyway, likewise in the storage shed later on if you’d just said that you wanted to dress me up and play with me I likely would have agreed and you certainly wouldn’t have needed to knock me out like you did”.

‘Are you saying you would play with us again – willingly?’

‘There would be certain conditions that you would ALL have to agree to first, but yes I’ve actually enjoyed having you dress me up like that and I liked receiving the rewards you gave me and I would do it again willingly’.

‘What conditions?’

‘Okay then, seeing as how I interest you so much the first condition is – I don’t know and I don’t care how you even got them installed but I want ALL the cameras and mic’s you installed gone from this house as soon as possible’.

‘Secondly, You MUST leave Becky alone, she is my sister and I Love and care about her more than anyone and I don’t want her getting anymore upset than you’ve already made her today is that clear, so just leave her alone!’

‘Thirdly, when I say I’ll play willingly I mean exactly that so no more knocking me out or hurting me, just tell me when and where you’d like to play and let me decide if I want to play with you or not okay’.

After a minute came the response ‘NO! We can’t do that! You’re ours and we’re in control not you!’

“Well I’m sorry to see you say that girls, I’d hoped we could’ve played together nicely and enjoyed ourselves for a long time to come. But now I’m not going to play your game anymore!”

And with that Kyle switched off his computer and began searching his room.

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

After a few hours of searching his room from top to bottom he finally found what he was looking for, he was frankly amazed at the trouble someone must have gone too to hide the two tiny wireless cameras and the microphone in his room so carefully, he also couldn’t work out how and when they could have done it because they would have needed quite some time to do a job this complex so well and especially if they’d done Becky’s room as well. He realised it meant that either someone had unwittingly let the person in to the house that was known and trusted or the person had let themselves in unnoticed at some point while the house was empty.

And there lay the problem as far as Kyle could see it because the house was very rarely empty even during the day and aside from himself and Becky having a regular routine during the week of going and coming home from school, their parents were always coming and going quite randomly so there would be no easy way for anyone to know if and when and for how long the house was empty for from one moment ot the next.

As soon as he’d put the by now switched off devices in a little box on his bookshelf he went downstairs and got Becky to come back up with him so they could search her room.

Having seen the lengths whomever it was had gone to conceal the bugs in his room Kyle immediately pointed Becky to check similar locations in her own room, this time they quickly found the two cameras and a microphone and soon they too were switched off and in the little box with the others from his room, they continued searching for a little while longer just to be sure they’d found everything and then they got a call from downstairs that dinner was ready. As Becky turned for the door something caught her eye, she went over to where she thought it was and gasped in shock, it was another remote camera.

“My god Kyle! How many more are there?”

“I don’t know Becky, but it looks like I’m going to have to find a more thorough way of searching for them to be sure I’ve got them all. For now we’re just going to have to be careful what we say and do in our rooms”.

With that the two siblings went downstairs for their dinner.

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

The next day at school Kyle bumped into a couple of the cheerleaders in the corridor outside the clbumrooms, without missing a beat they told him once again to meet them at the equipment shed after school or they would tell everyone all about his little fling with his sister and then they walked off.

This time he thought he was ready for them, that they wouldn’t get a chance to knock him out this time and as he entered the shed full of confidence a strong arm, a strong mans arm he realised, grabbed him and picked him up from behind and as the chloroform soaked rag covered his mouth and nose again he instantly knew he was in trouble.

Kerry woke up a short time later and found she been laid out on the pile of mats, as she looked down at herself she found she’d been dressed, but it was only barely dressed because all she was wearing was a black lacy teddy and black stockings and suspenders and judging by the nail varnish on her finger and toenails she guessed the girls had really gone to town on her with the make-up.

Suddenly Krystal appeared in front of her from the shadows cast by the single light bulb above, “So Kerry, you thought you were so clever didn’t you trying to spoil our little game and after we’d rewarded you so much last time this is how you repay us!”

“I told you I’d play along willingly if you’d agree to those couple of conditions but you threw it back at me without a second thought, so what was I supposed to do, leave you free access to spy on Becky and me and not do anything about it – I don’t think so! and that’s why I took care of the camera problem myself!”

“Well if you say so Kerry!” Krystal replied rather cryptically before continuing, “Anyway Kerry we’ve got a little ..” at this she laughed and corrected herself ”.. actually no make that a BIG surprise for you today, we’ve found you a boyfriend!”

“I don’t want a bloody boyfriend, I only like girls!” Kerry interjected before being told to shut up, “Well we think you do need a boyfriend Kerry, I mean it’s all very well and good going round ****ing Becky and your sisters every now and then but there are times in a girls life when playing with sex toys gets a bit boring and what she really needs to fill the gap, if you’ll pardon the expression, is a big hard living throbbing male reproductive organ. And besides which if you don’t do as we say Kerry then we’ll have pictures of you and dear little incestuous Becky posted all over the school so fast your head will spin”.

At this she motioned to someone behind her and from the shadows stepped one of the guys from the school football team, Kerry instantly recognised him as the one everybody, who knew him as a friend anyway, called Big John, and there wasn’t a note of irony in the nickname either, he was a defensive tackle on the team and, not that anyone cared to ask, he must have weighed around 280-290 pounds and stood at a little over 6’ tall.

He suddenly spoke up, his deep booming voice echoing off the walls of the shed “You said you had me someone to play with Krystal?”, “I do Big John, and here she is all ready for you, her name’s Kerry”.

He looked down at Kerry laying on the mats all dressed in the sexy underwear and started laughing, “God damn it Krystal how’m I gonna do anythin’ with her, I’ll damn well tear her in two if I **** her!”

“Sure you won’t, just take it easy with her and she might just surprise you, in fact why don’t you show her what she’s gonna be playing with for the next couple of hours”.

The sound of a belt being unbuckled closely followed by a zip being opened immediately caught Kerry’s attention and she looked away from Krystal towards John, and then as she looked down from Johns face towards where the sound of the zip and belt had come from her eyes opened in shock, the male reproductive organ that was now on display just in front of her wasn’t even fully erect yet and it was still as long as the dildo Sarah had used on her the other day, the big difference was how much thicker John’s male reproductive organ was, the dildo had been at most 1.5” in diameter, the monster that faced her now seemed at first glance to be nearly twice that size.

John stepped closer towards Kerry who promptly started to back away from him but just wasn’t quick enough and when a big hand grabbed her by the ankle she screamed in fright. Then Kerry heard the sound of giggling from all around her which then turned to groans of disappointment when John turned and ordered all the girls to leave. He turned back to Kerry and when he heard the door shut behind him he sat down on the mats and said “So Kerry, you a lil’ cutie for sure but is Krystal right? You reckon you can handle this?”

Kerry thought about it for at least a second before answering nervously “Honestly, I don’t know, No, I don’t think so!”

He looked her over one more time and said “Well you might be right but we just gonna have to find out ain’t we Kerry, come here!” John commanded, and it WAS a command Kerry knew that without a shadow of a doubt.

“What are you gonna do to me?”

“It’s more like what you gonna do for me sexy, get down here ..” John pointed to the floor in front of him, ”.. kneel down! That’s it now take it in your hand and stroke it!”

Kerry felt she didn’t have much of a choice right then, she couldn’t outrun him and if she did get out of the shed the girls were out there and she wouldn’t exactly get far dressed the way she was and so she did as she was told, as she wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke it’s length she could feel John’s male reproductive organ pulsate as it filled with blood and grew steadily harder, “Damn girl you good at that but you reckon you can suck on it?”

Kerry looked at it and just shook her head to which John replied “Well you better damn well try little girl or I’ll just have to see if I can make it fit somewhere else, got it!”

Kerry knew exactly what he meant and so she leaned forward and with the tip of her tongue she touched the end of John’s male reproductive organ, pretty soon she was licking and kissing his erection all over and he started to say words of encouragement to her “that’s it sexy, lick it, god damn that’s good honey”.

After a few minutes though he again asked Kerry to take it in her mouth and suck it and when she said she couldn’t he got angry with her and grabbed her head forcing her to look up at him. “Why the **** you won’t suck my damn male reproductive organ lil’ girl?”, she gathered her breath and as a few tears started to form in her eyes she blurted out “I just can’t John okay, you’re too big and besides I’ve never done it before!”

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

Sadly, after scouring the internet for almost 15 minutes it appears that is the end of the story. Someone should finish it imo.

frandude

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

i… am… disturbed… It didnt make any sense, when kyle is dressed up he suddenly gets a woman's genitals or somthing? Log in to see images!

how is babby formed?

how girl get pragnent?

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

read every single word, a+

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

who the **** writes this ****

it’d be nice to know why the cheerleader were so far ahead of him but i doubt the resolution would be good. also the introduction of the dad was a bit much imo.

i bet lots of people here would like to be in the first post where the dude gets jacked off in front of all the cheerleaders. Log in to see images! TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/24/2009 8:02PM

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Some fine upstanding member of society Posted:

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

who the **** writes this ****

it’d be nice to know why the cheerleader were so far ahead of him but i doubt the resolution would be good. also the introduction of the dad was a bit much imo.

i bet lots of people here would like to be in the first post where the dude gets jacked off in front of all the cheerleaders. Log in to see images!

It usually ends in the post right before mgc norseman’s. I had to dig hard for the rest. Oh and don’t even act like you didn’t love it.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

Fingerz the fine upstanding member of societylover Posted:

I can’t read teh hawtness so i will spam

also im fat Log in to see images!

tootz

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

It’s a ****ing wall of text. I read the first few sentence. I’m not sure what I’m seeing.

Generic Raci-
st

Level 35 Troll

tootz Posted:

It’s a ****ing wall of text. I read the first few sentence. I’m not sure what I’m seeing.

This literature would make a great edition to your myspace blog imo.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!