Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Gamble-Bot 3000 stole my first 1000 Flezz bet. For reals.

Razzlesnaff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m not whining about a bet I lost. I got to make a bet, but I didn’t get to gamble. My first 1000Flezz bet too. Log in to see images!

I opened up the Wiki, and checked out the Blackjack page; I’m not very good at Blackjack. Log in to see images!

I apparently, had another sTalk page up. I received a message saying that there can be only one sTalk up at a time. Then sTalk closed, and kept my 1000 Flezz; didn’t even get to gamble at all.

I am aware that your told to only have one tab open at anytime, but I didn’t think it would just keep my bet. I paid money; albeit fake money, for a gamble at an additional 1000 flezz to my wallet. I didn’t get that service, and still lost the flezz. It seems really unfair. Log in to see images! Razzlesnaff edited this message on 03/14/2008 10:48PM

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Happened to me once, took a 1k bet, but i had 20k at the time and couldn’t be bothered. But try filing a bug report about it.

Razzlesnaff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Echuu Posted:

Happened to me once, took a 1k bet, but i had 20k at the time and couldn’t be bothered. But try filing a bug report about it.

I did fill out a bug report. I only have 2900 Flezz; well 1900 now. So the 1000 loss is a big hit. I wouldn’t care if I actually lost while gambling my Flezz, but I didn’t even get to do that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!