Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me I finished Atlas Shrugged

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

Matt and Trey were right, I never want to read a nother book in my entire life thanks to this crap!!

Rot in hell AYn rand.

rockcandyman

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I aggggggrreeeeeeeeeee! BESIDES, she is a ****-whore-goddess (NOT in a good way) who believes only in the individual and not in the greater good! If you’re in to that, well then color me COMMIE (but not really, in case anyone’s WATCHING Log in to see images!

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Congratulations. You get a cookie. Log in to see images!

I tried to make it through Atlas Shrugged in high school, but got really bored somewhere around 200 pages in. I did have to read The Fountainhead in college. I actually enjoyed her prose style, it makes for good fiction, but her philosophy has more holes than an Indonesian brothel.

Beasto

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

rockcandyman Posted:

I aggggggrreeeeeeeeeee! BESIDES, she is a ****-whore-goddess (NOT in a good way) who believes only in the individual and not in the greater good! If you’re in to that, well then color me COMMIE (but not really, in case anyone’s WATCHING Log in to see images!

TEH ONLY GUD COMMIE Log in to see images!

(t little red guy is a commie cuz… u know y.)

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

Yet at the same time I have to respect her, she was a proto-troll.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Eh, I’ve only read The Anthem all the way through, but I had to write a paper on Ayn Rand. While her ideas are… uh… interesting, if everyone actually followed her “philosophy” the human race would die out within a generation.

windandwater edited this message on 03/15/2008 6:30PM

LeeLou

[Teatro Magico]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

And to think I know people who “live” by her philosophy Log in to see images!

I’m yet to read it, and if I ever do, I’ll take it as a novel, not something to live by.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

They seriously follow Objectivism? Log in to see images!

And I enjoyed Anthem as a novel, but yeah, I wouldn’t use it to build my life around.

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

It’s hard to understand The Anthem without knowing about Rand’s biography. I think this is where her bitterness comes through the most (her family, being middle-clbum got kicked out of the Soviet Union).

Lots of lulz if you don’t take it too seriously, tho…

maddsurgeon edited this message on 03/15/2008 8:23PM

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

windandwater Posted:

Eh, I’ve only read The Anthem all the way through, but I had to write a paper on Ayn Rand. While her ideas are… uh… interesting, if everyone actually followed her “philosophy” the human race would die out within a generation.

You say that like its a bad thing.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BLACKPECKER Posted:

You say that like its a bad thing.

I like certain tiny portions of the population. The rest can go DIAF.

vanessa

Level 10 Troll

Hitler Cat Sez: Get in the Oven!

Honestly, I really loathe Rand.

Her writing style bores me to tears, her ideas can’t save her terrible writing.

The idea that collectivism inherently kills individuality is a complete and total joke.

vanessa

Level 10 Troll

Hitler Cat Sez: Get in the Oven!

maddsurgeon Posted:

It’s hard to understand The Anthem without knowing about Rand’s biography. I think this is where her bitterness comes through the most (her family, being middle-clbum got kicked out of the Soviet Union).

Lots of lulz if you don’t take it too seriously, tho…

Yeah, basically she was a spoiled **** with a grudge.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!