Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me God, I don't think I've ever cried while playing FW before...

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

But the following submission certainly takes teh cake. I definitely physically cried while reading this.

bumons, Your Beloved Childhood Teddy Bear

You cried when Mom told you that she threw him out when you left for college. But he wasn’t trashed after all – she had just put him in the attic! You’ve got your best friend ever back!

On the other hand, he’s a collector’s item and you need flezz.

I’m glad that this is losing since I don’t think I could stand to see the image submissions, much less the actual item.

Now I want to go spend more time with my teddy bears.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

wasn’t the consensus on discussing running submissions that it is in extremely bad taste

i dont understand threads like this.

ontopic, if that makes you cry in real life you might want to take a break from internet.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

The weird thing is that sexually explicit/horribly racist/really violent stuff never did anything like that to me, but… seriously, that just broke something.

silversparrow

Level 62 Camwhore

“Skank-Ass Ho-Bag”

Hey, this actually happened to me. (Not the selling part; I’d never sell Clyde.) That’s why I submitted it: I was really, really bitter that my parents basically tossed or stored all of my stuff when I came back. And I mean almost everything, including some personal treasures.

That said? In a way, I’m glad it didn’t get accepted either. And people… don’t do this to your kids.

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Father threatened to do that with my books and stuffed animals. I made mother promise to keep them safe. Log in to see images!

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

<strange doublepost>

PseudoNymph edited this message on 06/19/2009 3:44PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!