Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Board Games Savage Worlds

Advocacy Can-
ine

Avatar: 184251 Sun Jun 07 09:17:23 -0400 2009

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Dude…I feel your pain. Atm I am running a Werewolf game and there is at least 3 arguements each sessions. Plus this little **** keeps piping up “But the rules say…” every ****ing 5 seconds to which his friend shouts him down on trying to defend me which honestly doesn’t help matters.

nWoD Werewolf can go suck a gigantic male reproductive organ. It’s so unweildy. nWoD Vamp however is fine.

Oh oh and we have this girl (the only girl I’ll add) that gets all sulky if everyone’s PC characters either don’t fall in love with her or want to **** her brains out. She seriously looks for attractiveness ratings and pumps the **** out of them and any charisma stat. She also wonders why she sucks at fighting when she’s spent everything on charisma/social traits. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Advocacy Canine Posted:

Dude…I feel your pain. Atm I am running a Werewolf game and there is at least 3 arguements each sessions. Plus this little **** keeps piping up “But the rules say…” every ****ing 5 seconds to which his friend shouts him down on trying to defend me which honestly doesn’t help matters.

nWoD Werewolf can go suck a gigantic male reproductive organ. It’s so unweildy. nWoD Vamp however is fine.

Oh oh and we have this girl (the only girl I’ll add) that gets all sulky if everyone’s PC characters either don’t fall in love with her or want to **** her brains out. She seriously looks for attractiveness ratings and pumps the **** out of them and any charisma stat. She also wonders why she sucks at fighting when she’s spent everything on charisma/social traits. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

This is why I avoid WoD of any flavor unless the group is really ****ing good at what they do. I would love to run Mage, but dumb**** people ruin it for everybody. Log in to see images!

Plus, people love to ride the angstmobile off a cliff.

Cheins Sanchez edited this message on 06/18/2009 9:12AM

Advocacy Can-
ine

Avatar: 184251 Sun Jun 07 09:17:23 -0400 2009

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

*nods at the WoD comment*

My Mage game (that I desperately want to run) is on a back burner until I can find some suitably non-very special people to do it with.

What bugs me about that group is that there are 2 (we have 6…a nightmare I know) of them that genuinly are very good at table-top and otherwise. One of two ran a ****ing sweet pendragon campaign which was ruined by one of the others min/maxing and being able to punch out a ****ing bear with a punch. Oh another guy wanting to dye his horse orange and call it “General Lee”. I swear I nearly dived over the table to hate-**** the **** out of him.

inb4 get a new roleplay group…I have tried and believe me this group are better than the last.

edit: Oh shi~ just noticed my title.

Advocacy Canine edited this message on 06/18/2009 9:21AM

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Advocacy Canine Posted:

Oh another guy wanting to dye his horse orange and call it “General Lee”.

Let him, then decide that everyone he meets doesn’t like him very much Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Advocacy Canine Posted:

*nods at the WoD comment*

My Mage game (that I desperately want to run) is on a back burner until I can find some suitably non-very special people to do it with.

What bugs me about that group is that there are 2 (we have 6…a nightmare I know) of them that genuinly are very good at table-top and otherwise. One of two ran a ****ing sweet pendragon campaign which was ruined by one of the others min/maxing and being able to punch out a ****ing bear with a punch. Oh another guy wanting to dye his horse orange and call it “General Lee”. I swear I nearly dived over the table to hate-**** the **** out of him.

inb4 get a new roleplay group…I have tried and believe me this group are better than the last.

edit: Oh shi~ just noticed my title.

I have a DnD ground and I have played since ADnD (probably 10 years ago) and we never did roleplay, but its still hell of fun

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!