Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art @anime_character

AdamxxxWest

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Whats wrong with you fabulous persons. I can sum up 90% of thread titles, posts, and angry posts i read in devias artist or as this: @anime_char @sex_act @anime_char. Guess what, there not funny, theres a reason they all get voted down immediately. Try and use more than 5 seconds of thought, instead of just letting your subconsciouses desire for yaoi take over your writing.

fabulous personS

thank you for your time.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

comment redacted
aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 12/05/2010 3:43PM

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

agreed — the real Deviant Art is more than just male reproductive organ pictures and anime seks. Many of the Forumbuildr submissions are actual web sites so do some research first and show some creativity Log in to see images!

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thing is, while bad Anime Fanart and it’s fans may not be the majority, they are pretty loud, obnoxious, and don’t get made fun of enough (though those that took a wrong turn when they should be at Myspace is a close second). Trust me, I have a DevArt account.

EsoMonty

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

My star wars one got voted down.

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

AdamxxxWest Posted:

Whats wrong with you fabulous persons. I can sum up 90% of thread titles, posts, and angry posts i read in devias artist or as this: @anime_char @sex_act @anime_char. Guess what, there not funny, theres a reason they all get voted down immediately. Try and use more than 5 seconds of thought, instead of just letting your subconsciouses desire for yaoi take over your writing.

fabulous personS

thank you for your time.

That’s a little harsh, but I agree with the content. A couple times is funny; a couple dozen is not.

The sticky up there is really helpful. Everyone should read it.

Tiny Clanger

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

This is a hot topic for me. I got sick of the ideas I’d put effort into getting voted to -5, so I did a stupid male reproductive organ joke one. The voting for and against was so even that it was very close, about 24 for, 22 against.

So I’d guess that a slight majority find easy male reproductive organ jokes teh hot ****!!11!! LOLZORS!*, but almost as many hate ‘em.

*Of course, we are all supportive of clever male reproductive organ jokes.

AdamxxxWest

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I feel dirty, my male reproductive organ and racist thread tittles are performing much better than my hilarios and wiity lolcat meme abuse, and my highbrow homour got pooed off already. Log in to see images!

Log in to see images! sez that we can do so much better with this forum than toilet humour mixed into the queen’s english. I believe in you ppl, don’t let me down.

P.S. vote 4 humourous felines!

P.P.S. **** that attetion grabbing woman's genitals of a camwhore telling me to be nicer to re-res. **** her right in the ****hole im gonna cut in her abdomen to make a shortcut to her black womb.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!