Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me A funny thing happened in the forums today...

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

While in the furry forum for my mission, I was caught with an interesting scenario, I’ll lay it out for you:

65 ego left on me
7 douchebaggery

The only thing left in my inventory was a Smileprin(not XR)

I had 8 turns left before I could Ophelia again, and 1 turn on my Yo momma. Heaving a sigh at this yet-untouched thread, the last one in the forum, I dove in.

Please note that this thread had 249 ego.

I used a drool to burn off the Yo Momma, then fired it off, blowing the rest of my DB out of the water. I didn’t care. Then I rapid-fired the base 2 abilities until I was low on Ego, and used my Smileprin. A couple of more turns in, I was down to 15 ego, 1 turn left on Ophelia, and I knew if I could hold out this last attack, I’d win. The forum was hitting me for 12-16 damage, give or take, usually around 14 damage, with a decent miss chance. I launched a helmet bash, knowing this was a barely-scraped-by win and that I’d be better prepared for the 4-bars next time.

I got hit for 15, and went down like a cheap Camwhore.

Now I’m broke and just finished my other turns grinding. Just thought I’d share this fun little misadventure with you. I know for next time to grab more than just a Jimson for my DB, or perhaps an XR rather than a normal Smileprin.

hexidimentio-
nal

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

a cheap camwhore? **** i aint cheap

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

or perhaps an XR rather than a normal Smileprin.

The big advantage for getting the higher healing consumables is that it uses up one less turn to get the same amount of healing. And you died by one turn, no?

I’m just saying. Log in to see images!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I started that forum with an XR, a smileprin, and a Jimson. It proved to be enough in the other forum tied to that particular mission. I dunno, I suppose next time I’ll know better and take a third item, or a stronger second item.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Yeah, I find that times I wish I hadn’t bought consumables are way outweighed by times I wish I had.

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

Go in with at least 2 more of any item than you think you’ll need. It’s better to be safe than sorry when the gods of the RNG turn on you. I usually went in with at least six of each smileprin and douchebaggery drugs. If I didn’t use it in one fight I’d have it for the next. Sure I had to sell them back off later when I didn’t end up needing them, but sitting on 9k flezz at the moment I’m not overly bothered with the flezz layout early.

PROTIP: Spend a day or two pwning lower level forums to build up a cash reserve. It’ll help in the longrun.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

I spend all my flezz on high end consumables. (except the pittance spent for low end accessories)

they are how I was able to get the D20 e-peen before beating the game Log in to see images!

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Good to know. I’m at the second best db item, keeping an eye out for any glbumes, but this tells me I’m gonna want to pull a day or two grinding for deliveries.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m at a smuggled mexican family of twelve.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Yeah, I was gonna buy that, but I figured grind one more day and I’d have enough for the overcoat. I’m glad I waited, though it’s going to be a **** on my upkeep. Ah well, I’m due to level up with tomorrows’s plays anyway. Would have today, but The ophilia mission took two of my four visits

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I was surprised by the huge difficulty level between furry farm and RP. Genius, luckily i brought enough consumables. But i do remember this one time when i pwned a forum with 1 ego left and no pots.
Echuu edited this message on 03/14/2008 11:33PM

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

one hits harder and can’t handle as much abuse, the other hits softer but can take a lot of abuse.

now that i got the ePeen, I can do ophelia’s quest, and then go on to beat the game
Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/14/2008 11:39PM

hollerash

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ahahahaha After reading this thread, I realized that I have had Ophelia’s poetry for the past 2 days and since I didn’t have room in my toolbar, I never used it. This is the 2nd time I’ve tried the furry forums and the second time that I’ve died on the very last thread with 1 60hp hit remaining! It’s probably a good idea to stop mbuming the +30 ego healers though.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

once you have the ego or secondary attribute for the next higher drug, it is time to move on.

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

Starfang_42 Posted:

Yeah, I was gonna buy that, but I figured grind one more day and I’d have enough for the overcoat. I’m glad I waited, though it’s going to be a **** on my upkeep. Ah well, I’m due to level up with tomorrows’s plays anyway. Would have today, but The ophilia mission took two of my four visits

For what it’s worth I went from the stem cell harvester to the overcoat and actually found the cost of upkeep on the coat lower. Upkeep seems to be based off hits you actually take that do damage and with my maxed defense and the coat I seem to rarely actually get hit (21 defense).

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I am going to sound quite repetitive, but the bigger the heal you can get in one turn, the better. Just like in any good RPG, you want to minimize the amount of turns not spent hitting things.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Protip: even after you start using only the big consumables, keep a couple smaller ones around. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been like 5 ego or sexiness short of finishing off a forum and needed to use my gigantic consumable to beat it.

Darkravenblo-
od Murdertho-
rne

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Velveteen Posted:

once you have the ego or secondary attribute for the next higher drug, it is time to move on.

unless you bleed like a thrice-twisted soul’s lacerated dreams and rely on pain to make you feel powerful

i have 300-ish max ego, and still carry 50s around for pinch healing, mainly because sometimes the damage difference can give you a turn of not being hit, or a turn of recharge for the uber-poetry, or whatever.

foobar67

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Probably stupid question: What happens if I take a healing consumable with more points than I have as max? Say I take 100DB, but I only have 78, and am still up with 15 – does it max out to 78, or “overfill” to 115? Too cheap to find out myself… Log in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Nothing, it just heals you up to max.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!