Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin SUGGESTION to improve the quality fo the Flamebate experience by 563%

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

OK, so I created this thread because Kaisers (right now it’s Kaisers, next month it’ll likely be something else, there’s always something) are ruining the Flamebate experience. Significantly.

CZ wants new players to come to FWZ, stay, play, and pay. Most important is that last part.

Flamebate is a BIG part of this game and the reason most players stick around in between episodes. It’s why people new to the game decide that yeah, this is a p good place to spend some money. If flamebate is full of ****ty spam that people have go through the effort to download programs in order to block, because the people who run the game are too lazy to do anything about, why are they going to stay? Why not just move on to another game? Most of the older players here, sure, they’re not going anywhere. They haven’t yet and likely won’t for years or until the site gets shut down. But how much money are oldfabulous persons putting into the game?

Thank you to all who decided to miss the point in a sad semi-troll effort, or missed it due simply to your failure to grasp simple concepts. You’ve made this thread, like all others on this site, a complete and absolute failure. Tl;dr? Fingerz posts a bunch of SRS BSNSS **** that most of Fwz won’t understand, and the rest will just ignore because it’s more troll-tastic that way.

PS I broke down and installed Adblock. I hope for your sake, CZ, that all your new players do the same.

Well, luckily you decided to ddos the sites that are providing pictures of old German royalty for educational purposes and that he is leeching from against their wishes, so that we won’t have to deal with this grave threat any longer. You’re right. How dare anyone equate kaiser spam to draginz spam. They’re obviously completely different and the draginz never detracted from our Flamebate experience in any way.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

You’re right. How dare anyone equate kaiser spam to draginz spam. They’re obviously completely different and the draginz never detracted from our Flamebate experience in any way.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

At least the Kaiser doesn’t quote himself, Draginz was dozens of people and you could have to go through pages of that worthless crap to find the next relevant post. Worst case scenario with the Kaiser is that you have to scroll past every other post. Also you can use it to avoid double posting legitimately Log in to see images!

no, because i will get some most ignored of all time e-peen

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

The nerd o powa Posted:

no, because i will get some most ignored of all time e-peen

That would actually be a p cool badge of honor.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The person who programmed the forum could write a function to auto-ban someone when that person makes a post containing a thousand emoticons or several kbytes of whitespace.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Pot/kettle and I have no alts at all ask the mods.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

The person who programmed the forum could write a function to auto-ban someone when that person makes a post containing a thousand emoticons or several kbytes of whitespace.

That’s actually not at all what I was suggesting but that’s not a bad idea either.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

ModBot for mod in 2010

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

... or it could reject those posts in the first place? Just saying.

Also, since there’s now a scroll on posts in RP, meh.

Also also, since there’s adblock and RIP and a number of other common add-ons you can use to block the images, on top of the built-in option to turn images to links on top of the simple option of turning off graphics in your browser… Don’t care.

And as others have mentioned, Fingerz is not so much in a glbum house, as one of spun sugar.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Nah. It goes against the idea that Flamebate (RP, at least) is supposed to be the unfiltered, uncensored cesspool of the internet.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Fingerz Posted:

because the people who run the game are too lazy to do anything about

You don’t find that adding that scroll bar or having an option to change how embedded images are displayed is doing something? Should Evil Trout make it so that you can not embed more than one image in a post? Should they change the character limit on posts to 20 to cut down on people, like you, spamming emoticons?

twas edited this message on 06/18/2009 11:22PM

if that happens i cant pwn threads any more

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

was Posted:

You don’t find that adding that scroll bar or having an option to change how embedded images are displayed is doing something? Should Evil Trout make it so that you can not embed more than one image in a post? Should they change the character limit on posts to 20 to cut down on people, like you, spamming emoticons?

Exactly. [Brownnose] I think people are overlooking the fact that CZ have put in a **** load of effort [/Brownnose] making people happy by adding scroll bars, embedded image settings and all kinds of stuff. Remember when everyone was whining for an anon forum? The fact is that everyone is never going to be truly happy, there will always be one or two people a little upset. Things have been made to satisfy peoples needs (Hellban scripts, Addblock), and I’m not pointing the finger at anybody, but a little effort can stop a lot of this whining.

E: ForumBawz

Chawin edited this message on 06/19/2009 11:44AM

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Amasius Posted:

I don’t understand how someone can think a boring spammer is a good troll.

It makes a lot of people bumhurt to I guess he’s kind of succesful.

And to Fingerz, pretty much what 1337xxxxxlolollolxxxx1337 (whatever..) said, what’s the difference between Kaisers and dragons, besides one annoys you and you post the other one?

Of course the thread was not about that, so people would just include you to the ignore list or something.

It also means killing part of the “fun”, what’s the point of trolling, if people have an ignore fuction? Just like one cannot image spam or make large blank line spam posts anymore…

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Reposting, we really need this, Just look what people are doing to RP side at this moment.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

ChilePepino Posted:

Reposting, we really need this, Just look what people are doing to RP side at this moment.

Requesting lock and move to closet of shame. Pointless spamming is fun, I forgot how much fun it can be. I would hate for anyone to be able to easily ignore my spam posts simply by clicking their mouse on an integrated “ignore” bumon.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Fingerz Posted:

Requesting lock and move to closet of shame. Pointless spamming is fun, I forgot how much fun it can be. I would hate for anyone to be able to easily ignore my spam posts simply by clicking their mouse on an integrated “ignore” bumon.

Hellban script.

Wow. Amazing. You showed us. Obviously having a fit like a 10 year old is the best way to prove your intellectual superiority. I just don’t even know what to say because I’m well and truly owned.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!