Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin SUGGESTION to improve the quality fo the Flamebate experience by 563%

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Amasius Posted:

I don’t understand how someone can think a boring spammer is a good troll.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I’ve heard more non-RP complaints about his RP posts than about any of the other trolls on the site. That makes him an effective troll; he’s getting people upset IRL.

NOTE: I never said “good”. I said effective, and I said successful.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 06/16/2009 6:49PM

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Well it was kind of funny at first, then I got tired of it, and used the hell ban script, and haven’t seen or had to worry about him since. And now because I have him hellbanned there’s nothing else he can try to do, because I won’t see it. Doesn’t sound very successful to me.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Adapt Posted:

Well it was kind of funny at first, then I got tired of it, and used the hell ban script, and haven’t seen or had to worry about him since. And now because I have him hellbanned there’s nothing else he can try to do, because I won’t see it. Doesn’t sound very successful to me.

You took the time to install 3rd-party software and configure it to block one person (possibly more, but you did take the time to block him). That sounds like a “vehement” response to me.

definition of troll Posted:

a person who is deliberately inflammatory on the Internet in order to provoke a vehement response from other users.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

MC Banhammer Posted:

wow, he “got” me. I suppose all the effort he puts into spamming doesn’t count for anything? Imo he’s trolling himself.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Sigh.

My point is not that he got YOU. My point is that MANY people have, IRL, reacted negatively to his posting to the point where they felt they needed to discuss it. No one else on this site has engendered this much RL reaction, from so many people, as far as I can recall.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

MC Banhammer Posted:

Sigh.

My point is not that he got YOU. My point is that MANY people have, IRL, reacted negatively to his posting to the point where they felt they needed to discuss it. No one else on this site has engendered this much RL reaction, from so many people, as far as I can recall.

This is a point I will concede. In which case I guess you’re right. In light of that I would probably vote no on an ignore feature. I have my own way to ignore it, that not everyone has, and I like it that way.

Alternatively if everyone had it, then he really wouldn’t be trolling anyone, which is also just as funny. hm.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Adapt Posted:

wow, he “got” me. I suppose all the effort he puts into spamming doesn’t count for anything? Imo he’s trolling himself.

Are you serious lmao Log in to see images!

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve Posted:

Are you serious lmao Log in to see images!

I don’t see why everyone else is always so bumhurt that i block him.

e:

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’ve heard more non-RP complaints about his RP posts than about any of the other trolls on the site. That makes him an effective troll; he’s getting people upset IRL.

Also, I don’t know about non-rp, but I remember an awful lot of people getting upset over h0g, and that was something funny and clever.

Adapt edited this message on 06/16/2009 11:14PM

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I’m just waiting for Kaiser to post here…Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Image links are the best thing to happen to Forumwarz. Not only it kills Kaiser spam, posts open faster since his spammy images don’t actually load till you click on the links. Log in to see images!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I highly suggest changing your options to “Hide embedded images” I have only had it set for the past five minutes and something something. I think it is the same as what Fran posted above.

This has not yet been answered, thanks:

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

How are Kaiser’s posts any different than your Draginz posts? Is this thread even serious? Because you only post Draginz (now links) or quote a friend and say “lol.” Or some racism. I have literally never seen you make your own joke or your own content in any way.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Adapt Posted:

I don’t see why everyone else is always so bumhurt that i block him.

Maybe Fingerz is right, and Celeritysteve is really DKR Log in to see images!

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Sancdar Posted:

Im banking on him or mcb currently, but its still open

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

This has not yet been answered, thanks:

I keep thinking she is joking based on the Draginz and the http://forumwarzis****.proboards.com/ site she created to be an unrestricted spammy paradise.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

scully Posted:

I keep thinking she is joking based on the Draginz and the http://forumwarzis****.proboards.com/ site she created to be an unrestricted spammy paradise.

Few realize right away that they are being a hypocrite.

Sancdar Posted:

No, CS wasn’t banned last time Kaiser was. I was interested enough in seeing who it was to click a bunch of profiles and I didn’t find anyone of note.

scully Posted:

It’s either a troll thread or a level of hypocrisy that makes me think she should seek help.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Unfortunately as long as people keep getting annoyed by DKR and ADMITTING to it, he’ll continue. At least until he gets bored, but copypasta isn’t that hard so it’s not happening anytime soon.

Every time you make these threads the terrorists annoying Trolls win Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Dunatis Posted:

Every time you make these threads the terrorists annoying Trolls win Log in to see images!

Every time you read a thread the annoying trolls Evil Trout wins Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!