Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls alas, I'm lonely too

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

And though my lurking was a vain pursuit, I found, that here was a place where some were having a modigreat times of luck finding kind, pretty girls.

A very pretty, but not kind at all, girl broke my heart. I sent her this amazing book about Dark Love and vampires and all kinds of incredibly sexy things after she sent me five or six pics of her and I was so in love and then I sent her a few pics of me and she just dumped me. She offered to send the pictures back but I said no! But I should’ve let her send them back!

I’m so lonely. Any pretty, kind, girl who won’t dump me just because my nipples and clit are pierced and maybe got a little infected and scarred, but not that bad, I swear, and who will let me at least bite her neck and get a taste of her, just, give me a chance. I can be really good to you. I haven’t got any flezz but I can cook great meals for you and I’m great with my tongue, and on top of that, my job gives insurance to same sex partners. So if you move in you get medical AND dental.

No one under 18, I’m still on probation so I’m watched. Log in to see images!

vainly I had sought to borrow

from my books surcease of sorrow

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Yes aparantly the gov can be pretty harsh on that, Im canadian though so didn’t get in any trouble for sleeping with those three 15 year old boys.

I Log in to see images!

HotMom2008

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Whatcha need is someone with, like no standards.

HotMom2008 says hi! Log in to see images! HotMom2008 edited this message on 03/14/2008 1:50PM

niglet

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

HotMom2008 Posted:

HotMom2008 says hi! Log in to see images!

****ing ****

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

HotMom2008 Posted:

HotMom2008 says hi! Log in to see images!

Sure, I have a turkey baster Log in to see images!

punto

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I promise to knock you around.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

HotMom2008

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

punto Posted:

I promise to knock you around.

Tempting… tempting… but no. Though ask me again after a shot or 12 of tequila.

Nepenthe Posted:

Sure, I have a turkey baster Log in to see images!

All we need we need now is sperm. Any yay for health insurance! I’ll need that while I’m preggers Log in to see images! HotMom2008 edited this message on 03/15/2008 1:06AM

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Nepenthe Posted:

And though my lurking was a vain pursuit, I found, that here was a place where some were having a modigreat times of luck finding kind, pretty girls.

A very pretty, but not kind at all, girl broke my heart. I sent her this amazing book about Dark Love and vampires and all kinds of incredibly sexy things after she sent me five or six pics of her and I was so in love and then I sent her a few pics of me and she just dumped me. She offered to send the pictures back but I said no! But I should’ve let her send them back!

I’m so lonely. Any pretty, kind, girl who won’t dump me just because my nipples and clit are pierced and maybe got a little infected and scarred, but not that bad, I swear, and who will let me at least bite her neck and get a taste of her, just, give me a chance. I can be really good to you. I haven’t got any flezz but I can cook great meals for you and I’m great with my tongue, and on top of that, my job gives insurance to same sex partners. So if you move in you get medical AND dental.

Hmm…I’m the friends first type myself, like vampires and dark things though so we have that in common. I’m quite a flirt actually, sometimes I accidentally inspire jealousy in my current date, which is why I am currently without date (by my own choice). I’m not quite ready to settle down yet, I’m only 21 and wanted to have some fun first. I’d certainly be interested in exchanging tubmail for awhile if you are up for it, but I have never been with another girl before (even though I am curious) so I’m not sure how serious I will be

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

ohnoanotherp-
utz

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Nepenthe Posted:

NO **** you’re lonely when you look like this:

DYKE!

MikeyOfDoom

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

awwe sweety.

you have a hole in your being.

ill fill it with luv.

lub.

lube.

and plugs.

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m not that flat chested. Is that even a woman?

Also – I have way more tats. And I don’t wear lipstick. And my hair is straight. and in general I look nothing like whoever that is. It looks like a troll to me Log in to see images! Nepenthe edited this message on 03/17/2008 2:41AM

Lucid Lulu

[The Ghebbernauts]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ohnoanotherputz Posted:

NO **** you’re lonely when you look like this:

DYKE!

****, how the hell’d you get my picture?

le_cygne

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Nepenthe Posted:

I’m not that flat chested. Is that even a woman?

Also – I have way more tats. And I don’t wear lipstick. And my hair is straight. and in general I look nothing like whoever that is. It looks like a troll to me Log in to see images!

Don’t listen to him. That’s what happens to the two or three spoiled kids whose parents don’t hate them.

People like him will never know what real pain is.

le_cygne edited this message on 03/18/2008 12:36PM

Vampire pony

Hurting inside

They never gave you to me

Vampire pony

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

you’re a swan who thought she was a duckling? that’s too beautiful.

DrPhillysBlu-
nt

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

if its gonna be this type of a party then im gonna stick my male reproductive organ in the mashed potatoes

robble robble robble

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

re-run

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Nepenthe Posted:

you’re a swan who thought she was a duckling? that’s too beautiful.

omg, ****ing emo guy.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!