Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout The grafical changes have ****ed up...

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

all the scripts!Log in to see images!

The streak marker doesnt work, the extended navigation bar goes out of the screen and i have not tried the others.

What to do to resolve this problem?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Not true, at least for me. The streak marker works fine and my extended navigation bar (with 5 additional bumons only) causes no problems.

Those scripts are not officially supported, so you should ask the creators about it, or check out the page of fwZscriptCollector, where a user slightly modified some of them.

Aldo_Anything edited this message on 06/11/2009 10:56AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Those scripts are not officially supported

This.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Not true, at least for me. The streak marker works fine and my extended navigation bar (with 5 additional bumons only) causes no problems.

Also this.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Everything is fine for me, I didn’t think he changed anything outside of the forums anyway.

Re dei sepol-
cri

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Those scripts are not officially supported, so you should ask the creators about it, or check out the page of fwZscriptCollector, where a user slightly modified some of them.

The graphical changes are even outside the forums for me and have a low-res effect about them.

My extended navigation bar is longer but i can change it, for the streak marker i use the one from neona, i dont know of other versions.

It will be simpler if there is a way to rehave the graphic like it was, with a script or something, considering that it is the same as before but low-res like.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

The graphical changes are even outside the forums for me and have a low-res effect about them.

My extended navigation bar is longer but i can change it, for the streak marker i use the one from neona, i dont know of other versions.

It will be simpler if there is a way to rehave the graphic like it was, with a script or something, considering that it is the same as before but low-res like.

Question: Do you type http://forumwarz.com or http://www.forumwarz.com in the URL bar? GM scripts don’t seem to work on the first link.

Re dei sepol-
cri

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nicco Posted:

Question: Do you type http://forumwarz.com or http://www.forumwarz.com in the URL bar? GM scripts don’t seem to work on the first link.

The second, before the grafical changes the scripts worked.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

All the scripts I’ve downloaded work the same as before. Maybe you need to uninstall/reinstall greasemonkey? That was supposed to help me out on one script. Didn’t work for me, but it might help you out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!