Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Hey, I heard CSS is hard.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Stylebuildr is ****.

Don’t adapt forums to the ****ty stylebuildr because people are too ****ing lazy to google stuff SO CLICK ON THIS **** SINCE I’M SAVING YOU SOME WORK.

Bring CSS-styled forums back.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Fran Posted:

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Signed.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Seems like a good idea. Using CSS to create forum styles would allow someone to learn a useful skill at the same time as applying their creativity.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Seems like a good idea. Using CSS to create forum styles would allow someone to learn a useful skill at the same time as applying their creativity.

You used to be able to. That’s what the old stylebuildr was.

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Fran Posted:

signed, upvoted

My contest is active once again. Send anonymoushaxor a friend request.

Post here to get a chance at a large amount of BP.

Give me Internets

Tootz

BauhausGirl, Quinn The Eskimo

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Upgrade to quantum CSS imo Log in to see images!

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

i had a css neopets userpage back in the day it can’t be that hard to copy and paste some damn code

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

The best part of the CSS item builds was how I used to have to spend 30 minutes fixing all the mistakes every Sunday night before it could be published.

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Evil Trout Posted:

The best part of the CSS item builds was how I used to have to spend 30 minutes fixing all the mistakes every Sunday night before it could be published.

I don’t know if it’s the best part but it’s certainly better than having all the forums look like ****.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Evil Trout Posted:

Don’t make faulty code then you fabulous person.

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

I don’t know if it’s the best part but it’s certainly better than having all the forums look like ****.

Upvoted

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Evil Trout Posted:

that does own. please die im comign to cut u

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Fran Posted:

it’s your fault, you gay

People were doing lame **** like not closing braces, applying styles to things that weren’t shown, etc.

I could have written a full CSS parser to validate and fix people’s very special mistakes, but instead I decided to deploy an interface that made them easier to create.

Sure it’s limited (although we’ll add more to it in the future) but at least all the forums work now and don’t have horrible red boxes behind the threads as they move and ****.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Evil Trout Posted:

People were doing lame **** like not closing braces, applying styles to thinks that weren’t shown, etc.

I could have written a full CSS parser to validate and fix people’s very special mistakes, but instead I decided to deploy an interface that made them easier to create.

Sure it’s limited (although we’ll add more to it in the future) but at least all the forums work now and don’t have horrible red boxes behind the threads as they move and ****.

doesnt change the fact taht ur a fabulous persone

i wrote theis codes, see if it works for a forum:

[coade’

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/’...’/´¯¯`·¸

........../’/.../..../......./¨¯\

........(‘(...´…´…. ¯~/’...’Log in to see images!

.........\.................’...../

..........’’...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

////codes]

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

i wrote theis codes, see if it works for a forum:

[coade’

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/’...’/´¯¯`·¸

........../’/.../..../......./¨¯\

........(‘(...´…´…. ¯~/’...’Log in to see images!

.........\.................’...../

..........’’...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

////codes]

prolley wrks p. good lul

idk i put it in b4 an it caem out wrong like l’/.

’.,’;;,

/’

.//.’

/’

,/’

/./,

‘[l;.

][,l;

.;k

‘j;;k’

b,.m

nmj/;.’<?’.l

/

/

L.’

.,/

’/’

,/’,/’?>’

,/

,/.

/

m/.[]l[.;,=.;],[l;

[’/\,=l/=.;,l

./

],]\l/.,]./’]

\;/../k\l’.[;

],’\./’[;,[/’;l[/]\l;-,[,[’

?><

/.

]/’,].[/=,.=,-[/

],’;

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Evil Trout Posted:

People were doing lame **** like not closing braces, applying styles to thinks that weren’t shown, etc.

So all the CSS for all those early forums had been repaired to function correctly? Why did you need to spend more time making all those forums look uniformly dull? I really don’t see the plus side in this. You spent time fixing stuff that didn’t need to be fixed, the end product was worse than the original, and the time you spent initially fixing the broken CSS was wasted.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

So all the CSS for all those early forums had been repaired to function correctly? Why did you need to spend more time making all those forums look uniformly dull? I really don’t see the plus side in this. You spent time fixing stuff that didn’t need to be fixed, the end product was worse than the original, and the time you spent initially fixing the broken CSS was wasted.

u sound gaeyer than that other fabulous person

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The broken CSS was affecting things I wanted to display for the gameplay enhancements.

I’d fixed it for the current stuff a forum was displaying, but new elements weren’t working. The old system depended on very specific elements being in place. The new one allows me to change the layout and add things without fear of breaking.

I agree some are a little more bland, but I’m happier that they work and don’t glitch and that it allows me to extend the game in the future. Like I said eventually we’ll give styles more options to get more variety.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!