Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex I thought it was impossible, but...

Shotgun_

Level 1 Re-Re

lolwut

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Yup the more there is the more they kill the modesty off, fun times, fun times.

Wanna lose some more modesty? Log in to see images!

DC IS A fabulous person ;D

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Deathclaw Posted:

Pope? Is that YOU?!?

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Warpvader Posted:

Pope? Is that YOU?!?

Hey it’s DC

HE’S A fabulous person LOLOLOL

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Deathclaw Posted:

Yes, yes I do, so feed me that big male reproductive organ. That for starters at least.

I Log in to see images!

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Deathclaw Posted:

Hey it’s DC

HE’S A fabulous person LOLOLOL

I don’t understand… but wasn’t it YOU who disguised yourself as the Pedobear and went after little children? Little BOY children? Oh wait, that’s Michael Jackson. My apologies.

Warpvader edited this message on 03/14/2008 10:05PM

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

billybobfred Posted:

...I’ve stooped to a new low. I’m at a well-known camwhore gathering place looking for a gf.

Forget it, I’m just going to go slit my wrists.

Why exactly are you looking for a new girlfriend here? I’m not sure about you, but I have always had better experience with irl dating than with online dating. Honestly, you only really get to know someone and see their ugliness when you get right up next to them and scrape sides together. A person will tell you all sorts of things online… you may get to (THINK) you know them a lot better than you actually do. people feel safer online. Because people online have more anonymity and privacy than people in real life they will often invent other personalities for themselves. Online, they might seem very cool, and they might appear to be perfect for you, but when you finally meet them you will almost always be disillusioned by the truth. If you are simply looking for someone to comfort you and to understand your pain you may want to look for an alternative to a girlfriend. Perhaps try looking for a friend, a pen-pal, or a support group… these options are a lot better as you will usually always have better results and be happier with the true face of a person you meet in these ways than you would be if you met a girl online. Anyway, if you ever need someone to talk to, I am available fairly often and will patiently listen to anything you may need to say.

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Yes, yes I do, so feed me that big male reproductive organ. That for starters at least.

Oh come over here, you Log in to see images!

AND DO I MEAN “great times OVER HERE”

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Deathclaw Posted:

Oh come over here, you Log in to see images!

AND DO I MEAN “great times OVER HERE”

Sounds good to me Log in to see images!

male reproductive organ goes

I Log in to see images!

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Sounds good to me Log in to see images!

male reproductive organ goes

Luckily I have two male reproductive organs Log in to see images!

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

Why exactly are you looking for a new girlfriend here? I’m not sure about you, but I have always had better experience with irl dating than with online dating. Honestly, you only really get to know someone and see their ugliness when you get right up next to them and scrape sides together. A person will tell you all sorts of things online… you may get to (THINK) you know them a lot better than you actually do. people feel safer online. Because people online have more anonymity and privacy than people in real life they will often invent other personalities for themselves. Online, they might seem very cool, and they might appear to be perfect for you, but when you finally meet them you will almost always be disillusioned by the truth. If you are simply looking for someone to comfort you and to understand your pain you may want to look for an alternative to a girlfriend. Perhaps try looking for a friend, a pen-pal, or a support group… these options are a lot better as you will usually always have better results and be happier with the true face of a person you meet in these ways than you would be if you met a girl online. Anyway, if you ever need someone to talk to, I am available fairly often and will patiently listen to anything you may need to say.

This wall of text makes my spleen hurt.

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Deathclaw Posted:

This is actually pretty arousing to watch.

I think.

I don’t have a probl-SHADDUP!

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

tl;dr

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Deathclaw Posted:

Wow!! that is impressive, fill me up then Log in to see images!

Hopefully they are both big.

*creams on you*

I Log in to see images!

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Wow!! that is impressive, fill me up then Log in to see images!

Hopefully they are both big.

*creams on you*

Your jizz…it’s…it’s

DELICIOUS MARSHMALLOW PEEPS!

**** YEAH!

Mr_Malaprop

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Peeps! how smexy! Log in to see images!

P.S. Don’t worry Warpvader, there are plenty of freaks on the internet who think that.

Mr_Malaprop edited this message on 03/14/2008 10:28PM

capital letters are for people without emotional problems

Never forget, kids:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5526/kidsee5.jpg

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Deathclaw Posted:

Your jizz…it’s…it’s

DELICIOUS MARSHMALLOW PEEPS!

**** YEAH!

Yes my jizz can be magicaly trasformed into matshmallow peeps when I want it too.

Thats what I got out of my deal with Lucifer, oh that and the ablity to have a hard on as long as possible, see through walls and the whole never dieing thing…the last one was porobably a mistake.Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Yes my jizz can be magicaly trasformed into matshmallow peeps when I want it too.

Thats what I got out of my deal with Lucifer, oh that and the ablity to have a hard on as long as possible, see through walls and the whole never dieing thing…the last one was porobably a mistake.Log in to see images!

umph umph umph

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Mr_Malaprop Posted:

P.S. Don’t worry Warpvader, there are plenty of freaks on the internet who think that.

Somehow, that doesn’t make me feel any better at all.

Warpvader edited this message on 03/14/2008 10:35PM

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Deathclaw Posted:

umph umph umph

mmmmmnmnmnmnmnmn give it to me harder.

Mr_Malaprop Posted:

Do you want some too guy? Log in to see images! Dante Kinkade edited this message on 03/14/2008 10:38PM

I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!