Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Log in or Learn about Forumwarz

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun "Good News Everyone!" Futurama is back, baby!


Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

**** Futurama – I just hope this means King of the Hill is eligible for the “Animated series that Fox didn’t know how to promote so Adult Swim got a hold of and made it a hit again” treatment.


King of the Hill FTW.


Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Adapt Posted:

heh, I spoke too soon. If anyone cares I’ll reproduce it here. I think its p well written given what its about (a tv show). Its kind of long, but you don’t have to read it.

Oh please. I’ve seen deeper shows on SKINEMAX. Log in to see images!

No, really. I’m being perfectly serious. Log in to see images!


Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Dunatis Posted:

Nope! But now that I know about “Into the Wild Green Yonder” I will make sure to see it ASAP.

The middle 2 were a mix. On the one hand they weren’t that great, on the other … they probably could have been if they’d been about half as long. The longer format just didn’t lend itself to Futurama, they had trouble sustaining a story throughout.

But if you’re willing to ignore that and just watch the good bits in between the filler (mentally tune out the rest or something) then they were pretty good.

man-man edited this message on 06/15/2009 2:58AM


Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500


Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!


Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone


Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

was Posted:

So, they are thinking of re-casting the voice talent.

source Posted:

The studio previously made a similar move on “The Simpsons” when it couldn’t come to a deal with its stars. Casting feelers were sent out for replacements, but a deal was eventually made with the original cast.

This is just to scare the actors into keeping their current Salaries. 75% chance there will be no casting changes, 25% chance they are stubborn and say “**** It.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!