Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Ep2 Stuff Way Too Expensive...How?

Two Worlds

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Just started the first mission of Episode 2, and all the Episode 2 stores and stuff seem way, way out of my range. I thought I was fine when I was at  8,000 but that seems like it’s not even near enough. Will my payouts start increasing once I hit lvl 15, or what?

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

As you earn more cred for higher level forums, your Junk Deliveries will also increase. One Junk Item actually earns you almost 40,000 in the Ppwn Shoppe.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

a tip for getting more flezz on deliveries to pwn *different* forums rather than repeating them.

by that i mean instead of hitting denture chat four times, hit denture then three other forums. doesn’t matter if it’s he same four every day as long.

also if you have items that increase luck and charisma you’ll get more junk delivered

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/09/2009 12:29PM

sONic-GReMLiN

[WeChall]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

trolls have a hard time since most of their items don’t have any luck modifiers, they have to rely on moar files for that…

as for hackers well, yeah we get a tone of flezz especially since there four hardware slots and we can get polka dot boxes which increases luck vy forty however hardware is expensive to maintain plus we have to rely on them since only 5 points are given out for every level up Log in to see images!

sorry for rambling heh

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

You can also grind the job board for a couple days.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!