Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Have any of you actually earned a vanilla scoop?

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

doug05257 Posted:

Yeah, well I’m sick and tired of your members telling me that every time I come to the forums. You might want to teach them some manners, because they’re making all of you look like bumholes.

Sorry… you’ve been on our troll-list for a while (at some point you did a mbumive bumhole-ing of several members) but I’ll take you off now. You’ve taken enough crap from us.

Trohpy ****

Level 18 Camwhore

wH3n U R hawt U dont n33d to sP3ll

Oh is the poor lil troll getting tired of having his balls busted? I seem to remember you being quite the bum in a round of Domination. You see Dougie, we treat people the same way they treat us… Golden Rule and all that. I guess what I’m saying is… stop being an bumhole and maybe you’ll stop getting FUCT!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

That is a pretty funny avatar, though.

Out of curiosity, was it a Sister that messed with my red text? Just wondering what I did to get on the ‘list’ you mentioned.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

The avatar was a group effort, actually.

On a totally unrelated note: I do sig/avatar work if anyone needs XD

Hulyen edited this message on 03/17/2008 1:57AM

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

I consider mine a battle scar and a donation of $3.60 to CZ Productions. I see no need to have it changed. ^-^

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Trohpy **** Posted:

Oh is the poor lil troll getting tired of having his balls busted? I seem to remember you being quite the bum in a round of Domination. You see Dougie, we treat people the same way they treat us… Golden Rule and all that. I guess what I’m saying is… stop being an bumhole and maybe you’ll stop getting FUCT!

When you raid and leave single players no chance at a medal, expect to be bumholed to death. It’s that simple. I did it last week, no doubt you’ll have someone else doing it this week to you. It’s simple enough to understand – I’m sure after a few weeks of consideration it will make sense to you.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Acid Flux Posted:

That is a pretty funny avatar, though.

Out of curiosity, was it a Sister that messed with my red text? Just wondering what I did to get on the ‘list’ you mentioned.

Not that I’m aware of, and even Doug had to go to great lengths to earn his avatar/title change.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

doug05257 Posted:

When you raid and leave single players no chance at a medal, expect to be bumholed to death. It’s that simple. I did it last week, no doubt you’ll have someone else doing it this week to you. It’s simple enough to understand – I’m sure after a few weeks of consideration it will make sense to you.

It wasn’t so much that you bumholed us, but you were an bumhole ABOUT it. If that makes sense?

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

doug05257 Posted:

bumholing in the Domination Game via cards is one thing. Being an actual bumhole over a game-related dispute is another matter, especially when your own Klan has performed a mbumive Vanilla raid.

Sheesh, dude, even when I was ‘going off’ on Spider Jerusalem for ****ing over my Min Scoops a few weeks back, it was all ‘in character’, and I made sure that was clear.

In Game banter = Good / Out of Game male reproductive organwaddishness = Bad.

doug05257

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

bumholing in the Domination Game via cards is one thing. Being an actual bumhole over a game-related dispute is another matter, especially when your own Klan has performed a mbumive Vanilla raid.

Sheesh, dude, even when I was ‘going off’ on Spider Jerusalem for ****ing over my Min Scoops a few weeks back, it was all ‘in character’, and I made sure that was clear.

In Game banter = Good / Out of Game male reproductive organwaddishness = Bad.

I had not joined FoL until this week. In-game I am in character as a Troll, as I am supposed to be.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

doug05257 Posted:

I had not joined FoL until this week. In-game I am in character as a Troll, as I am supposed to be.

Oooh!!! I get to use the Buster Hymen quote that noob65 included in the FAQ about not getting banned!!!

Remember: There’s a fine line between roleplaying a prick and actually being a prick. Don’t cross it.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Yup.

n00b65 Posted:

Our most important rule:

The Game Discussion, Log in to see images! it up with personal insults, unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers, or just plain annoying things like UPPER CASE text.

If you want to do those things, go to the Whiny ****es forum, or any of the Role Playing Geniuses forums.

Additionally, I wonder if you have berated your fellow Klanmates for their Vanilla tactics as vehemently as you have the Sisters?

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/17/2008 2:17AM

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Yes I’ve earned a few vanilla scoops solo. As ET mentioned the forumbuildr forums are pwn’d less often. Doing it at like 2-3 AM helps too.

doug05257

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

Yup.

Additionally, I wonder if you have berated your fellow Klanmates for their Vanilla tactics as vehemently as you have the Sisters?

I don’t like that this vanilla thing is in the game. However without an active clan, the chances of winning medals approaches the impossible. I wonder why exactly it is that you’re defending the sisters so much here.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

doug05257 Posted:

I don’t like that this vanilla thing is in the game.

Then why not make a CONSTRUCTIVE thread about it instead of flaming people to hell and being a male reproductive organ about it? Seriously. Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

doug05257 Posted:

I don’t like that this vanilla thing is in the game. However without an active clan, the chances of winning medals approaches the impossible. I wonder why exactly it is that you’re defending the sisters so much here.

Because you’re attacking the wrong target.

doug05257

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

Hulyen Posted:

Then why not make a CONSTRUCTIVE thread about it instead of flaming people to hell and being a male reproductive organ about it? Seriously. Log in to see images!

Flaming people to hell? If you’d kindly point out where I’m “flaming people to hell” it would be much appreciated. Otherwise, your accusations are baseless.

Because you’re attacking the wrong target.

...? Continue.

doug05257 edited this message on 03/17/2008 2:27AM

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

I’m done. I don’t like where this is headed, and this is not a forum to be a male reproductive organ in.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

The correct target to ‘flame’, if you really, really wanted to, would be the CZ staff. It is their program that allows the Vanilla Rush to be so overwhelming. It is not any Klan’s fault that they have seen a tactic and used it effectively.

In other words, you should hate the game, not the player.

Also:

doug05257 Posted:

Flaming people to hell? If you’d kindly point out where I’m “flaming people to hell” it would be much appreciated. Otherwise, your accusations are baseless.

About 45 minutes ago.

lulz56 Posted:

Looks like you dropped it there doug.

doug05257 Posted:

Y’know what, **** you. Tired of your ****.

Would you rather argue about how started what, or make constructive suggestions for the game?

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/17/2008 2:44AM

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Acid Flux Posted:

The correct target to ‘flame’, if you really, really wanted to, would be the CZ staff. It is their program that allows the Vanilla Rush to be so overwhelming. It is not any Klan’s fault that they have seen a tactic and used it effectively.

In other words, you should hate the game, not the player.

And before anyone thinks about mouthing off to CZ about this, they’ve already announced that they have a plan for re-balancing vanilla rushes, but need a couple more weeks of stats to be sure to get the balancing right. It’s in the Vanilla Re-Evaluation thread http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/3233 if you want to take a look at the proposal(s).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!