Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx The reality in Itembuildr

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The last week i did contribute an image for the Overly Complex Steampunk Monocle item, which was pretty soon downvoted, nothing surprising in the end.

Till i see the choiced image for this item. Guess what it was?

The exact, EXACT, same as the image i posted Log in to see images!

The cause is simple:

1)Klan voting Log in to see images!

2)Total Randomness Log in to see images!

Why one should continue to lose time with the buildr part of the game?

Dont say choco flava, read ALL the thread before.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

And yet, the submission winner isn’t even a member of a Klan, nor do I recognize them was significantly active in the community.

Additionally, some people may upvote the first ‘copy’ they see, and then when they see an ‘imitator’, they may downvote it, even though neither is actually a ‘copy’ of the other. And once one of those two is -5, the one that remains doesn’t have the stigma of being a ‘copy’, and gets voted on it’s own merits.

The true reality is, that sometimes you get the bear,and sometimes the bear gets you. You just suck it up, and try again. Hell, I’ve beaten myself in an ItemBuildr submission. Now that’s frustrating!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I tend to look through the entries before I start voting, and seeing the same thing multiple times is likely to mean I downvote them all (if the picture already exists out there, all that the people in the collection of “copies” really did is find it)

Unless it’s a damned good picture… then I might upvote it anyway.

But yeah, once they start hitting -5 the leftover ones won’t have the stigma. I was surprised that monocle pic made such a comeback, but that could be why. I remember seeing about 4 of that same picture just after voting started and thinking “**** that, I’m voting up something more original,” even though it did fit the description better than other pictures.

man-man edited this message on 06/09/2009 9:05AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!