Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Quench my boredom: Ask me questions.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Who are your favorite and least favorite 5 posters?

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Please describe, in 500 words or less, the reasons you people think that we care about you or your lives enough to ask you serious questions about them.

In order to get an actual response, your inquiries should be in the form of a question.

Please describe, in 500 words or less, the reasons you people think that we care about you or your lives enough to ask you serious questions about them?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Please describe, in 500 words or less, the reasons you people think that we care about you or your lives enough to ask you serious questions about them?

hahahah

dobnits

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

ChilePepino Posted:

Who are your favorite and least favorite 5 posters?

Top 5 (in no real order)

1 The Unknown Comic

2 MercWithMouth (not HIS posts, but generally what follows)

3 Log in to see images!

4 Bill_Murray_Fan_7383

5 Emsee Hambanner

Bottom 5 (in no real order)

1 KingGhidorah (Im SO glad hes B&)

2 Big Brother

3 AtomicScripter

4 MercWithMouth (HIS posts)

5 DerKaiserReich

dobnits

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Truth be told there really aren’t any, I am doing this for my own personal amusement.

If I wanted people to truly care, I’d have stickied this, shouted it all over IDC, and made ads for it everywhere. I did not do any of the above, nor do I believe any of the other people who made similar threads.

Instead I posted the OP in the middle of the night saying I am bored and feel like answering a few questions.

If you don’t feel like asking a question, by all means, don’t.

Furthermore, I Never specified the questions had to be serious either. And judging by the other Q&A threads, they are not for the most part. I probably would not give out too much on my actual/personal life either way.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Dobnits, do you know that someone is progressively vandalizing the wiki right now?

Also, what is your favorite tea?

dobnits

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

scully Posted:

Dobnits, do you know that someone is progressively vandalizing the wiki right now?

Also, what is your favorite tea?

I was made aware, the threat is neutralized through a group effort.

I like many types of tea (Yes, it is a weakness of mine). But I suppose my favorite it Black Tea with raspberry, or perhaps some Earl Gray. Though If i need a wakeup I have a particular Oolong blend that will wire me more than any one can of Mountain Dew. Though I really only use that one if I have to work a whole day off of 5 hours of sleep.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!